Hannah Montana

AndyMarquisLIVE

Taylor Swift...

... is all of a sudden an international superstar. Where did she come from?

She released "Tim McGraw" and all of a sudden has exploded as a country music heavyweight.

W

wkndbeacher

I can tell you one thing, that's the last thing I would've done with my dad.

Everytime I see a kid mouth off to a teacher or to their parents, I just think of what would've happened if they had my parents. :yikes:

Exactly. Its a lack of respect and they want their parents to buy them $100 pr of jeans or a $500 cell(I dont think so!)

W

wkndbeacher

... is all of a sudden an international superstar. Where did she come from?

She released "Tim McGraw" and all of a sudden has exploded as a country music heavyweight.

Her "Tim McGraw" song was ok, and her other songs certainly wont have me buying her cd or burning it to my Ipod.

W

wkndbeacher

I would love to see these kids mouth off like that in front of my parents or grandparents. :jet:

Now, THAT would be priceless. :killingme

I hear that, I cant believe parents let them get away with it and then turn around and give them whatever they want. Its called save by doing chores and if its something you really had your heart on and you busted your butt and are short a little bit I ll help out.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I cleaned out my ears. "Hannah Montana" still sucks.

Okay, fne, SOME of these sample clips are decent. But I'm not gonna :jameo: and pay hundreds of dollars fo tickets. I won't even pay more than $120 for NASCAR tickets.

Ticketmaster should've put a cap on how many tickets people can buy, like they did to the Brad Paisley show I went to in Baltimore. :burning:

I'm never going to that place again either, the arena they had that concert in sucked. :boo:

OldHillcrestGuy

Opinions are like #######s, buddy. I heard her sing a duet with her father, and I thought she had a good voice.

I have to agree with Cowgirl Andy, thought it was pretty good, Hopefully being somewhat of a country girl she wont end up like the Spears, and Lohans of the world.

T

toppick08

I cleaned out my ears. "Hannah Montana" still sucks.

Okay, fne, SOME of these sample clips are decent. But I'm not gonna :jameo: and pay hundreds of dollars fo tickets. I won't even pay more than $120 for NASCAR tickets.

Ticketmaster should've put a cap on how many tickets people can buy, like they did to the Brad Paisley show I went to in Baltimore. :burning:

I'm never going to that place again either, the arena they had that concert in sucked. :boo:

Especially if they plan on racing that Car of Tomorrow all this season...?

AndyMarquisLIVE

I thought the COT...

Especially if they plan on racing that Car of Tomorrow all this season...?
... made the races better.

It makes the driver get up on the wheel and drive. They don't like that it seems.

California will be the real test. If that race is halfway exciting, then the COT gets 5 stars in my book. :yay:

It's ugly though.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'm confident...

Opinions are like #######s, buddy. I heard her sing a duet with her father, and I thought she had a good voice.

I have to agree with Cowgirl Andy, thought it was pretty good, Hopefully being somewhat of a country girl she wont end up like the Spears, and Lohans of the world.
... she won't.

Hilary Duff came from Texas, right? Carrie Underwood, Oklahoma.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm glad little girls are looking up to Miley. I just am not impressed by her music.

I wonder what it would sound like if she did country music. I mean, she does have a country accent, right? :eyebrow:

BTW, "sweet niblets" is a funny expression of speech. I've watched the show with my cousins before. It, unlike most ABC/Disney shows, is actually kinda funny. Heck, a few episodes were downright hilarious.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Listening to this album...

... is torture. The interrogaters at Guantanamo Bay should consider buying "Hannah Montana" CDs and force their prisoners to listen to it. :jet:

I've had enough. :lalala: