Hannah Montana

Cowgirl

I disagree. She has a very soft, calming voice. It's actually really nice to hear her music.

Yes, I believe you've been given a set of defective ears. Her voice is waaaay to babyish for me. And I don't care to listen to her sing about her high school romances. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'd rather hear that than...

Yes, I believe you've been given a set of defective ears. Her voice is waaaay to babyish for me. And I don't care to listen to her sing about her high school romances. :shrug:
... BOOM SHOCKA BOOM SHOCKA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ... Uh Uh Kill your mama, Eat Her Baby, Rape those teens, Stickit to 'em, Rob that store, Shoot that Clerk, Take their money, buy new rims, Steal a Cadillac, ride it hard, take that car, blare that music, shoot the police, #### the police! BOOM SHOCKA BOOM SHOCKA BOOM BOOM BOOM!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Just So You Know

I only save red krama for the idiots like JPC and forestool. Just because I sent you green doesn't mean I like you.

:lmao:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I can tell you one thing, that's the last thing I would've done with my dad.

Everytime I see a kid mouth off to a teacher or to their parents, I just think of what would've happened if they had my parents. :yikes:
A friend was just telling me that her daughter (one of my son's friends) is scared to go to math class (Lackey) because the kids are so disrespectful. It's "eff that" and "eff you" to the teacher and everyone else in the class. But nooooooooooo -- you can't do anything to them or their low-life parents will sue. I do not consider myself old but I am still shocked and amazed when I hear some of the stuff going on in school. My dad wasn't a violent man but he would have jacked me up against the wall if I had said something like that to ANY adult. And I'm a GIRL!

As for Miley, I think her dad keeps her pretty well grounded.

AndyMarquisLIVE

A friend was just telling me that her daughter (one of my son's friends) is scared to go to math class (Lackey) because the kids are so disrespectful. It's "eff that" and "eff you" to the teacher and everyone else in the class. But nooooooooooo -- you can't do anything to them or their low-life parents will sue. I do not consider myself old but I am still shocked and amazed when I hear some of the stuff going on in school. My dad wasn't a violent man but he would have jacked me up against the wall if I had said something like that to ANY adult. And I'm a GIRL!

As for Miley, I think her dad keeps her pretty well grounded.
I wish these kids would've had my parents and tried mouthing off to them. :jet:

AndyMarquisLIVE

... BOOM SHOCKA BOOM SHOCKA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ... Uh Uh Kill your mama, Eat Her Baby, Rape those teens, Stickit to 'em, Rob that store, Shoot that Clerk, Take their money, buy new rims, Steal a Cadillac, ride it hard, take that car, blare that music, shoot the police, #### the police! BOOM SHOCKA BOOM SHOCKA BOOM BOOM BOOM!
I made an MP3 out of this last night. :yay:

Sounded a lot like 50 Cent and the rest of cRAP music. Maybe I can write more and get a recording deal. :roflmao:

Cowgirl

Ok, I have a question about Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. I heard a radio DJ asking a caller (who went to the concert last night) who she thought was the best out of Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, and Miley Cyrus. :confused:

So, what, is Miley singing, then going and putting on her Hannah wig and singing again? :confused: Is this like that messed up Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines BS?

kalmd

They were talking about her concert on the radio this morning, and they said some of the Hannah performances was a body double. They said she would go behind a curtain and a double would come out. It was too give her some breaks since she did such a long and energetic concert. A guy called in and said he was sitting close to the front and he had proof of it on videotape. He was going to submit it to the radio station to post. It was HOT 99.5. Don't know if it's been posted yet, but I'm sure you can listen to the podcast of them talking about it on their website.

Cyrus Admits Using Body Double On Hannah Montana Tour

Teenage singer/actress MILEY CYRUS has confessed to using a body double during concert performances so she has time to make costume changes.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Teenage singer/actress MILEY CYRUS has confessed to using a body double during concert performances so she has time to make costume changes.

The star was caught out by eagle-eyed fans who spotted a lookalike onstage during a recent show on the sold-out Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Best Of Both Worlds tour.

But the 15-year-old's representative insists a double is a necessity of the performance, telling OK! magazine, "To help speed the transition from Hannah to Miley, there is a production element during the performance of "We Got The Party" incorporating a body double for Miley.

"After Hannah has completed the featured verse on the duet with the Jonas Brothers, a body double appears approximately one to two minutes prior to the end of the song in order to allow Miley to remove the Hannah wig and costume and transform into Miley for her solo set.

"Other than during this very brief transitional moment in the show, Miley performs live during the entirety of both the Hannah and Miley segments of the concert."

HOT 99.5 | Washington, DC

AndyMarquisLIVE

Cyrus Admits Using Body Double On Hannah Montana Tour

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The star was caught out by eagle-eyed fans who spotted a lookalike onstage during a recent show on the sold-out Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana Best Of Both Worlds tour.

But the 15-year-old's representative insists a double is a necessity of the performance, telling OK! magazine, "To help speed the transition from Hannah to Miley, there is a production element during the performance of "We Got The Party" incorporating a body double for Miley.

"After Hannah has completed the featured verse on the duet with the Jonas Brothers, a body double appears approximately one to two minutes prior to the end of the song in order to allow Miley to remove the Hannah wig and costume and transform into Miley for her solo set.

"Other than during this very brief transitional moment in the show, Miley performs live during the entirety of both the Hannah and Miley segments of the concert."

HOT 99.5 | Washington, DC
So that's what everyone's kirking out about, her using a body double for 15 seconds?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So that's what everyone's kirking out about, her using a body double for 15 seconds?

don't know what you were taught in school but a minute equals 60 seconds...

so somewhere between 60 and 120 seconds.

:pete:

seriously though, you called it that everyone is going to be jumping on this poor girl about every little thing.

I'm sure that using a body double isn't really a choice of hers...she gets told what to do by the bosses just like everyone else :shrug:

IMO its no big deal. Actors use stunt devils in movies. So she uses a body double to change. And is it really legal to video tape these concerts?