Hillary should be going to JAIL

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm a federal employee, and I have to obey all kinds of accountability rules. This is actually a law, and she chose to flout it, either through deception or ineptitude.

Federal Employee, Publicly Traded Companies, HR Depts
.... any official correspondence between manager and employee, should be traceable

Hijinx

What it boils down to is this:

Hillary got caught with her fingers in the pie again.
BFD.
Those who would vote for her will still vote for her.
Nothing official will be done about it.

Case closed.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I went above and beyond...

I did it and everyone else did too...

I only deleted my personal emails and blah blah blah ....

I fully complied with every rule that I was governed by...

I, I, I, I, I, I,

One thing I do noticed, she doesn't do well under pressure. :eyebrow:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I went above and beyond...

I did it and everyone else did too...

I only deleted my personal emails and blah blah blah ....

I fully complied with every rule that I was governed by...

I, I, I, I, I, I,

One thing I do noticed, she doesn't do well under pressure. :eyebrow:

I was napping when the Presser was on and misses it. The blurbs I just heard on the news doesn't mention the servers. Does she not have to turn over the servers?

Vince

I was napping when the Presser was on and misses it. The blurbs I just heard on the news doesn't mention the servers. Does she not have to turn over the servers?
From what I understand all she has is printed copies of emails. Obviously, she printed what she wanted everyone to see. They won't catch her on anything. Her and slick Willie have been hiding stuff for years. They'll never get caught.

Bann

PREMO Member
Okay, I just saw a clip of her talking about the server. She stumbled big time over the answer about her server. She's not turning that over.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Okay, I just saw a clip of her talking about the server. She stumbled big time over the answer about her server. She's not turning that over.

No.... she's not turning that over.

There was an interview where she said she had an iphone AND a blackberry that has been aired in various places (not sure when that interview took place but it was earlier this year).

She isn't smart enough to set up her phone with 2 emails and she wants to be the president one day???? I'm not buying that bullshiat! She knew darn well what she was doing and is awful defensive about it.

Shady... deceptive... the more she talks, the more I really don't like her.

Bann

PREMO Member
No.... she's not turning that over.

There was an interview where she said she had an iphone AND a blackberry that has been aired in various places (not sure when that interview took place but it was earlier this year).

She isn't smart enough to set up her phone with 2 emails and she wants to be the president one day???? I'm not buying that bullshiat! She knew darn well what she was doing and is awful defensive about it.

Shady... deceptive... the more she talks, the more I really don't like her.

:yay: Just saw that, too. Just strains credulity. I've never trusted her.

TPD

the poor dad
I'm guessing "PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC" is going to lose some business!

Domain Name: CLINTONEMAIL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1537310173_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-29T00:44:01Z
Creation Date: 2009-01-13T20:37:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-13T05:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@web.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Oh crap, Hillary uses the same registrar as I do for my email. Guess this means my emails are secure as well....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:yay: Just saw that, too. Just strains credulity. I've never trusted her.

Her supremeness when question over Benghazi moved her from my *meh* list to complete dislike.

She does not like to be questioned.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
Her supremeness when question over Benghazi moved her from my *meh* list to complete dislike.

She does not like to be questioned.

She never has. This is going to be an interesting situation to watch. I don't think Trey Gowdy is the type to give up easily. He is like a bulldog on that Benghazi committee.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
All is well. It was just convenient, no big deal.:sarcasm:

And Bann you're right, Trey Gowdy will not let it go, so glad.

One more thing, why does that woman wear that same type of goofy pant suit ALL THE TIME, just a different color, but same style. I think it's hideous.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She never has. This is going to be an interesting situation to watch. I don't think Trey Gowdy is the type to give up easily. He is like a bulldog on that Benghazi committee.

And I don't think she is going to get out of the email stuff very quickly either.

This blog was a good summary of what we learned today.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/...ail-concerns/?mod=WSJ_Politics%20and%20Policy

Couple of things stood out...

1. She said the server was set up when Bill was president but I've read many articles saying this server wasn't set up until 2009, including the Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...in-registered-the-day-of-her-senate-hearings/
2. She said she never sent classified information. Did she talk about classified information? If she wasn't sending or talking about classified information, well, what was she doing?
3. Why, if not for suspicious reasons, would she choose her "personal" email server over her work server?
4. Aren't Federal workers required to use the department email box provided for work related materials? I know my piss-ant job requires it and my job is no where near as important as hers.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
And this...

Attachments

• 10339697_1007356575991138_6020391480347791619_n.jpg
    10339697_1007356575991138_6020391480347791619_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 110