Hillary should be going to JAIL

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And I don't think she is going to get out of the email stuff very quickly either.

This blog was a good summary of what we learned today.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/03/10/qa-hillary-clinton-addresses-email-concerns/?mod=WSJ_Politics%2520and%2520Policy

Couple of things stood out...

1. She said the server was set up when Bill was president but I've read many articles saying this server wasn't set up until 2009, including the Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/03/02/hacked-emails-indicate-that-hillary-clinton-used-a-domain-registered-the-day-of-her-senate-hearings/
2. She said she never sent classified information. Did she talk about classified information? If she wasn't sending or talking about classified information, well, what was she doing?
3. Why, if not for suspicious reasons, would she choose her "personal" email server over her work server?
4. Aren't Federal workers required to use the department email box provided for work related materials? I know my piss-ant job requires it and my job is no where near as important as hers.

Oh, cripe - she knows full well what she was doing, and she's thumbing her nose at the American public. This is so crazy. Typical Clinton, though. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Oh, cripe - she knows full well what she was doing, and she's thumbing her nose at the American public. This is so crazy. Typical Clinton, though. :lol:

Of course she did, I have zero doubt in my mind… but the ammo against her helps unmask her anger and in her anger, she shows us all who she is...

Bann

PREMO Member
And this...

I wish I could find the story or article I read years ago that described what she was doing when she did that face. It was on purpose. When coming on stage, she would look out in the crowd, make that "recognition" face while pointing and waving...like she actually knew and had spotted "someone" she knew. It was all faked.

Bann

PREMO Member
Of course she did, I have zero doubt in my mind… but the ammo against her helps unmask her anger and in her anger, she shows us all who she is...

It will be nice to see if another Dem candidate comes forward to dethrone her...

TPD

the poor dad
Rachel Madcow has just drooled over Hilary for the last 14 minutes and said nothing substantial about emailgate. UFB! And now she is drooling over Andrea Mitchels hardball questioning today. Crazy.

Hijinx

Hillary says she will give up her emails.
In fact she wants them made public.

Only a couple of things
She picks which ones to give up.
She refuses anyone access to her server.

Now doesn't that make us all feel she is being honest?

IMO the server should be subpoenaed by the Congress (Trey Gowdy) confiscated if necessary as evidence.
Of course we will just have to live with what Hillary decides to give up, she is untouchable.

mamatutu

mama to two
You are most likely wrong with that point.

I agree. I am pretty sure Dakota works nights, too. It is such an atrocity that hard working Americans that try to do the right thing are governed by so many corrupt individuals. And, those individuals are not Americans, imo.

It is so disheartening to see the Clintons be corrupt right before our eyes over and over, and nothing changes. Maybe, Hill and Bill are finally going down. One can always 'hope for change'. Where have I heard that before? J/K. What a joke our gov has become.

And please, some of you, don't post that you get the gov you deserve/vote for. I didn't vote for what is happening to America. It is just a shame that uninformed voters out number the informed voters. That is what is wrong.

Last edited:

nutz

Hillary says she will give up her emails.
In fact she wants them made public.

Only a couple of things
She picks which ones to give up.
She refuses anyone access to her server.

Now doesn't that make us all feel she is being honest?

IMO the server should be subpoenaed by the Congress (Trey Gowdy) confiscated if necessary as evidence.
Of course we will just have to live with what Hillary decides to give up, she is untouchable.

Umm, yea that'll work...

My personal favorite, "Then a giant dog stuck its head through the window and ate all the servers." :lmao: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dg...t-then-the-irs-cancelled-its-email-archiving/
IRS Claims Two Years Of Emails Were Destroyed In A 'Computer Crash;' Congressman Asks The NSA To Supply 'Missing' Email Metadata https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...ks-nsa-to-supply-missing-email-metadata.shtml

Here’s how the IRS lost emails from key witness Lois Lerner http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...irs-lost-emails-from-key-witness-lois-lerner/

Bann

PREMO Member
I was watching the news and there are clips of Shrillary telling an interviewer (not 2 weeks ago, apparently) that she has an iPhone, a Blackberry, an iPad and (?can't remember the other) So - yeah, I'm sure she's adverse to carrying two devices. :lol:

Not only that, I was reminded last night when I saw Dr. Monica Crowley (#girlcrush) on Bill O'Reilly's show that Shrillary was actually on the committee that impeached Richard Nixon. Good stuff there, but no time (right now) to delve into my bookmarks of saved links from 2008.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She said she never sent classified information. Did she talk about classified information? If she wasn't sending or talking about classified information, well, what was she doing?

This is the part that no one really seems to want to talk about; and really bothers me. I think this is where she potentially gets in the most trouble. I am finding it impossible that, if she didn’t use State Dept email at all, she didn’t send or receive anything classified on this mail system. The SecState is right smack-dab in the middle of things-classified. I’m trying to imagine the frenzy of traffic-flow when Benghazi was going on; every form of traffic and classification imaginable. And nothing was sent or received on this server? “What was she doing” isn’t the only question I have. The other question I have is “how was she sending and receiving classified information, if not to and from this email server”?

People need to know that you cannot just put a server or computer anywhere that handles classified. Very strict laws apply to how the server is certified for classified and the facility where the server sits has to comply with very strict security measures.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Perfect. :lmao:

hillnyp.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did three Hillary Clinton aides use the private 'clintonemail.com' server while she ran the State Department? Two news outlets say it's so

• Weekly Standard says State Dept. has evidence Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, Clinton's top two aides at State, used 'clintonemail.com' addresses
  • Gawker claims Abedin had one along with Phillippe Reines, Clinton's top communications strategist while she was in Washington
  • Public records on Nexis show Abedin used her clintonemail.com address but the other two haven't been confirmed
  • Clinton is still embroiled in controversy over admissions that she exclusively used a private, non-government email server while in office

At least three top Hillary Clinton aides used email addresses hosted on the former secretary of state's private server while she was in office, according to reports from two different news outlets.
A conservative magazine reported Wednesday that Clinton's State Department chief and deputy chief of staff both had the private addresses.
'Two of Hillary Clinton's top aides used personal email while they were employed at the State Department,' Weekly Standard senior writer Stephen Hayes said in a Fox News Channel interview, naming 'Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton's chief of staff.'
'The State Department has evidence of this,' Hayes claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Two-news-outlets-say-s-so.html#ixzz3U7MzA6Ts
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:high5: To you! Great find and thanks for posting. We thoroughly enjoyed reading that!

I agree... great summary and I hope to see more from Mollie Hemingway on future press conferences. She pretty much summed up what many of us following along were thinking.

Bann

PREMO Member
I agree... great summary and I hope to see more from Mollie Hemingway on future press conferences. She pretty much summed up what many of us following along were thinking.

:yay: FH and I said the same thing!

Bann

PREMO Member
If anyone didn't happen to catch Dennis Miller's segment on O'Reilly's show, try to catch it later when the show repeats later tonight (11pm or midnight) He talks about the Shrillary email brouhaha.

"They're all full of it!" Hysterical!! :killingme