####hole

Chris0nllyn

Well, exactly. If they weren't #### holes, the citizens wouldn't be leaving them. Duh.

The mindless sheeple are just gasping and fainting because the progpress told them to. Shine just a pinch of logic on the comment and it becomes a simple statement of fact. Not that I expect the roused rabble to use logic, but they could at least make an attempt at independent thought instead of screaming "RACIST!" at everything and considering that a discussion point.

I doubt people are upset that the places are ####holes. They're likely more upset that our President is the one saying that ####. No one wants to logically debate the ####hole-ness of a given country he pointed out, they probably just want our President to act more, I don't know, Presidential.

In order to expedite the reply process, I'll go ahead and add a few pre-replies now.
  • Trump won, your side lost. Get over it!
  • You mindless progbot
  • He's MY President and I love him!
  • Were you there? You don't even know what he said.

Because the media has hung on his every word and misstep along the way. He should know this, but continues to deliver.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I mean, at some point, Trump should have known that he has to walk on eggshells.

We didn't elect him to walk on eggshells. If we wanted that, we'd have gone for a professional politician. We, as a country, decided we were done being ####ed over by the professional politicians, and we elected Donald Trump.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Seriously, click your own sig line and it is spelled out quite clearly for you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I doubt people are upset that the places are ####holes. They're likely more upset that our President is the one saying that ####. No one wants to logically debate the ####hole-ness of a given country he pointed out, they probably just want our President to act more, I don't know, Presidential.

*You* may like being lied to and manipulated, but I do not. I'm sorry that you, a grown ass adult, need a spoonful of sugar to make that medicine go down. Go run to your puppy and coloring books and calm yourself. The grownups are in charge now.

Chris0nllyn

We didn't elect him to walk on eggshells. If we wanted that, we'd have gone for a professional politician. We, as a country, decided we were done being ####ed over by the professional politicians, and we elected Donald Trump.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Seriously, click your own sig line and it is spelled out quite clearly for you.

Why does habving an ounce of decency = professional poltician? You do it, I do it, almost all of us do this sort of this on a daily basis (i.e. knowing when not to talk a certain way) around others. Why it's so difficult to expect some decency is beyond me and equating that want to expecting a professional politician is ridiculous.

Yes, Trump was elected, but many of the moderates that voted for him based on his "hope and change" ra-ra-ra are not going to vote for him again. If he wants another term, he should learn to beat them at their own game.

There's no link in my sig to click.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In order to expedite the reply process, I'll go ahead and add a few pre-replies now.
  • Trump won, your side lost. Get over it!
  • You mindless progbot
  • He's MY President and I love him!
  • Were you there? You don't even know what he said.

Since you already know the response your tantrums will elicit, why do you continue with your little fits? Your objections have been duly noted for almost two years now and nobody cares. Screaming louder isn't going to get you your way, and frankly you're just being a self-absorbed toddler to think it will.

Chris0nllyn

Some of us have no problem with that.

Obviously. That's certainly your perogative.

*You* may like being lied to and manipulated, but I do not. I'm sorry that you, a grown ass adult, need a spoonful of sugar to make that medicine go down. Go run to your puppy and coloring books and calm yourself. The grownups are in charge now.

You keep saying this with no bearing on actual reality. Newsflash, someone can be honest and not a moron at the same time.

"Grownups" :lmao:

This_person

This whole thread is very sad and disappointing.

I have to agree. The horrible conditions these people are fleeing instead of fixing are sad, and it is disappointing that they would leave instead of fix.

It is also very sad and disappointing that people are focusing on the guy who told the truth instead of, you know, the truth.

It's very sad and disappointing that guys like Luis G. are willing to stop trying to work together because one guy in one meeting made a comment with which he takes offense, regardless of the truth, instead of working on the principles of the issue - like, why don't we let people in based on what they bring to us instead of what we can give them?

It's very sad and disappointing, indeed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have to agree. The horrible conditions these people are fleeing instead of fixing are sad, and it is disappointing that they would leave instead of fix.

It is also very sad and disappointing that people are focusing on the guy who told the truth instead of, you know, the truth.

It's very sad and disappointing that guys like Luis G. are willing to stop trying to work together because one guy in one meeting made a comment with which he takes offense, regardless of the truth, instead of working on the principles of the issue - like, why don't we let people in based on what they bring to us instead of what we can give them?

It's very sad and disappointing, indeed.

Well, when you put it that way..... I have to agree.

Chris0nllyn

Since you already know the response your tantrums will elicit, why do you continue with your little fits? Your objections have been duly noted for almost two years now and nobody cares. Screaming louder isn't going to get you your way, and frankly you're just being a self-absorbed toddler to think it will.

Remember that tolerance discussion we had?

My opinions are mine, and I'm not forcing anyone to read them nor follow suit. If you don't feel strong enough about your convictions that someone else's opinion makes you upset, maybe you're the one with an issue? If no differing opinions drive the discussions and debates you want to be a part of, it's not much of a debate, is it? Then again, not being able to defend your positions like a normal person without resorting to logical fallacies based on nothing but your own misconceived interpretations of what I said (it's your interpretation because you've never asked for clarification when discussing things you disagree with) is nothing new.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, Trump was elected, but many of the moderates that voted for him based on his "hope and change" ra-ra-ra are not going to vote for him again.

Watch and see. Nobody's going to go, "The economy is booming, crime is down, and jobs are plentiful, by all meaningful measure Trump has been a terrific president....but I think I'll vote against him because he said a naughty word."

I can't drill this home hard enough. YOU did not elect Donald Trump. YOU are not expected to like him. YOU have been outvoted.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

Chris0nllyn

That would be your opinion, which nobody cares about. We voted against your opinion, remember?

That took less posts than I thought. :lol:

I made it clear that my opinions are my own. Why you;re able to have one and spout it all over, but I'm not is beyond me.

Chris0nllyn

Watch and see. Nobody's going to go, "The economy is booming, crime is down, and jobs are plentiful, by all meaningful measure Trump has been a terrific president....but I think I'll vote against him because he said a naughty word."

I can't drill this home hard enough. YOU did not elect Donald Trump. YOU are not expected to like him. YOU have been outvoted.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend.

It's not. I'm an adult that knows who the President is and who I voted for, but I appreciate your concern.

We will see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember that tolerance discussion we had?

My opinions are mine, and I'm not forcing anyone to read them nor follow suit. If you don't feel strong enough about your convictions that someone else's opinion makes you upset, maybe you're the one with an issue? If no differing opinions drive the discussions and debates you want to be a part of, it's not much of a debate, is it? Then again, not being able to defend your positions like a normal person without resorting to logical fallacies based on nothing but your own misconceived interpretations of what I said (it's your interpretation because you've never asked for clarification when discussing things you disagree with) is nothing new.

"Tolerating" you doesn't mean I have to agree with you, nor does it mean I cannot rebut you. If you cannot handle being disagreed with, perhaps online forums aren't for you.

This_person

But, this was a closed-door meeting. Do you want them to lie to one another, play word games, instead of speaking openly and frankly and honestly?

Again, if he flew to Haiti and said, "this place is a ####hole, and I'm not coming back, and non-y'all can come to my place" I would be jumping up and down about how un-Presidential that would be. That's NOT what happened. In a private meeting, trying to figure out what the nation's immigration policy should be, some people said, "we have to help the people from downtrodden countries", and the counter was, "why should we let people in just because they're from ####hole countries? Why aren't we letting people in that are likely to bring us some benefit instead of them taking in our benefits?"

That's the way I read what happened, based on an anonymous report from an "insider" who couldn't keep their mouth shut about the discussions.

In all honesty, James Woods has this right:

[FACEBOOK]https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FAmericaWakeUpBeforeItsTooLate%2Fposts%2F885750041584461&width=500[/FACEBOOK]

Edit: Before someone brings up that this was a discussion on legal, not illegal, immigration, I would say that the discussion included balancing the wants of the left for people who were brought here illegally as minors with modifications to the existing immigration laws, so, yes, it was about both.

Chris0nllyn

"Tolerating" you doesn't mean I have to agree with you, nor does it mean I cannot rebut you. If you cannot handle being disagreed with, perhaps online forums aren't for you.

Except, you know, you're not "rebuting" me. You're making wild red herring arguments.

If you wanted to refute me, there are plenty of changes still waiting in other threads. You choose the route of, "Anyone who disagrees with Trump on anything is a mindless progbot whose rabble is roused and get their info ONLY from the left wing media hell bent on destroying Trump because they're all too stupid to understand the infinite wisdom of him! You must be some pansy liberal snowflake who can't take a debate! I'm ignoring the fact that you've been here for 6.5 years with the same message throughout your time here and I'll just say the interwebz isn't for you!".