####hole

Chris0nllyn

But, this was a closed-door meeting. Do you want them to lie to one another, play word games, instead of speaking openly and frankly and honestly?

Again, if he flew to Haiti and said, "this place is a ####hole, and I'm not coming back, and non-y'all can come to my place" I would be jumping up and down about how un-Presidential that would be. That's NOT what happened. In a private meeting, trying to figure out what the nation's immigration policy should be, some people said, "we have to help the people from downtrodden countries", and the counter was, "why should we let people in just because they're from ####hole countries? Why aren't we letting people in that are likely to bring us some benefit instead of them taking in our benefits?"

That's the way I read what happened, based on an anonymous report from an "insider" who couldn't keep their mouth shut about the discussions.

Edit: Before someone brings up that this was a discussion on legal, not illegal, immigration, I would say that the discussion included balancing the wants of the left for people who were brought here illegally as minors with modifications to the existing immigration laws, so, yes, it was about both.

If it was closed door and his friends were around, I get it. Been there, done that. It wasn't. He was surrounded by people he knew would say something to the media if and when he said something idiotic. The fact that he can't even recognize that is the issue. He wants #### done? Play the game. He's some smart businessman who's had to wade through the bull#### of real estae development and owning multiple companies but can't understand that simple concept many of us deal with on a daily basis?

Even if it played out the way you describe, how is that any better? People don't have to have Ph.Ds to be beneficial to our country, do they? Is a law-abiding person who works and pays taxes and buys things and yada yada yada beneficial? If so, why can't those types of people come from "downtrodden" countries and 1st world countries alike?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually, you do. You are an American, and a peep.

Hank

peep.jpg

luvmygdaughters

Don't clutch your pearls too hard, sugar.

I'm not sure what's more amusing: Trump calling these #### holes what they are, or the vapid Lefties acting like they've never heard the word #### before.

Or used the word $hithole to describe these countries themselves. Hypocrites...all of them!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just curious -

Are ANY nations sh*tholes, or all they all equally idyllic and beautiful?

Just askin'.

I've been to several countries; Korea and the PI are a couple of them. I was stationed in a pretty remote part of Korea, and I can tell you, as a measure of our standard of living, that country is a ####hole. The average person is very poor. There virtually no trees (the Japanese took them when they were expelled). The water is not potable. They have semi-open sewers; so the place has a constant stench of #### (giving a very accurate definition of ####hole). I was at Pusan on a training mission. I walked a couple of blocks one night. I experienced about a dozen different smells ranging from the sweetest to most foul. My olfactory couldn't figure out what to do. The PI was worse. Saudi Arabia was quite similar. The only places that were nice were places run by the Saudis. The more rural areas were dirty poor and literally dirty.

This doesn't even speak for countries like Puerto Rico, or any central African country. The people from these countries flee to the US because they are ####holes. :shrug:

Hijinx

"Anyone who disagrees with Trump on anything is a mindless progbot whose rabble is roused and get their info ONLY from the left wing media hell bent on destroying Trump because they're all too stupid to understand the infinite wisdom of him!

I don't have a problem with people who disagree with Trump.
I disagree with him at time too.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES, AND WHO ARE MAKING AN ATTEMPT TO HAVE HIM IMPEACHED FOR NO REASON EXCEPT THEY FREAKING LOST THE ELECTION.

luvmygdaughters

Personally...I find it commendable that we have a President that calls it like it is. He is not your typical, politically correct, double talking shyster that has been in that office for several years. He is not smiling in your face and stabbing you in the back at the same time. He is doing exactly what those who voted for him, what him to do. Who of us on this forum has not used "that" term to describe these third world countries? We went to Jamaica a few years ago on vacation. talk about a $hithole country!!!

Hijinx

Personally...I find it commendable that we have a President that calls it like it is. He is not your typical, politically correct, double talking shyster that has been in that office for several years. He is not smiling in your face and stabbing you in the back at the same time. He is doing exactly what those who voted for him, what him to do. Who of us on this forum has not used "that" term to describe these third world countries? We went to Jamaica a few years ago on vacation. talk about a $hithole country!!!

You must have left the part they make shine for the tourist dollars and looked into the real country.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This whole thread is very sad and disappointing.

It is sad... sad to know that these countries could be prosperous, and the people would love to stay, except for their very corrupt governments. You're disappointed because folks are calling these countries what they are, except you're not comfortable with the words being used. These countries are terrible places to live. What word would you use to define it?

How about recognize the deplorable conditions the people have to live because of their corrupt governments, rather than focusing on the people that are pointing it out?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Personally...I find it commendable that we have a President that calls it like it is. He is not your typical, politically correct, double talking shyster that has been in that office for several years. He is not smiling in your face and stabbing you in the back at the same time. He is doing exactly what those who voted for him, what him to do.

I completely agree. This is WHY we voted for him: because we were tired of being lied to and manipulated. Clearly, judging by this thread alone, there is at least one person who still wants to be lied to and spoken to with pretty speeches that some anonymous staffer wrote.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It is sad... sad to know that these countries could be prosperous, and the people would love to stay, except for their very corrupt governments. You're disappointed because folks are calling these countries what they are, except you're not comfortable with the words being used. These countries are terrible places to live. What word would you use to define it?

How about recognize the deplorable conditions the people have to live because of their corrupt governments, rather than focusing on the people that are pointing it out?

And then have the discussion whether it is the USA's responsibility to take them all in.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Because the media has hung on his every word and misstep along the way. He should know this, but continues to deliver.

This is a reason for Trump to walk on eggshells? Haven't you figured out by now that 1) Trump is going to be Trump and doesn't care if the eggshells cut his feet and 2) the media is never going give Trump credit or position press no matter what he says or how he says it? Haven't you figured out that Trump does this specifically for the purpose of getting a rise out of his detractors and the media?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And then have the discussion whether it is the USA's responsibility to take them all in.

Well, obviously most of us voted "no" and elected Donald Trump.

They should leave it up to the states. If California and New York want to flood their streets and economy with poor immigrants, let 'em. And they can pay for it, too. AND their illegals cannot leave the state and come bother the rest of us. I think California should become a sanctuary state - put their money where their mouth is - and all those filthy illegals dragging their ass across the border to come sell drugs and live on welfare can go there. And PS, the rest of the states don't contribute a dime to their little social experiment.

I guarantee you that if these liberal states had to pay for this #### themselves, it would stop pretty quickly. They prove every day that they're only charitable and generous when someone else is footing the bill.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is a reason for Trump to walk on eggshells?

Chris thinks that Donald Trump should French kiss his ass and grovel in front of him. Never mind that Chris and his ilk will never vote for anyone with an R after their name, he still thinks government was invented with him and only him in mind.

"How DARE! you offend me!!!!! :drama:"

:rolleyes:

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm honored and thankful to have been born in this country where nearly everyone wants to come. So many of them risking their lives to come here; many never making it. I welcome them (legally, of course), to experience the same freedoms I enjoy; that which they will never have in their home countries. With being the greatest country in the world comes the responsibility of being a welcoming country for others to enjoy what we have.

Last edited:

Grumpy

I think the left needs to stop Sally Struthers from pointing out all these ****holes in her charity drives.