Husbands vs Horses

S

saddlesore

Eventer29 said:
How many horse people would rather clean stalls than house. (raises hand in air!!!)

:yeahthat: [raising hand, waving frantically in air]. I often hear: gee, it's too bad you don't clean the house the way you do the barn.

My answer to that: that's why housekeepers exist.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Silly hetero's. Just give your man a good 'rogering' more often, and he will be cleaning your boots and carrying your saddle! :starcat:

Perhaps you could give us some tips? :popcorn:
Is it anything that involves a dressage whip?

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Perhaps you could give us some tips? :popcorn:
Is it anything that involves a dressage whip?
Here is a tip to make your man happy-
Just say yes!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Here is a tip to make your man happy-
Just say yes!

What - no spurs or whips needed? You mean all these years I could've dispensed with all that? :mad:

Please don't tell me the maid's outfit was also unnecessary . . . .

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
What - no spurs or whips needed? You mean all these years I could've dispensed with all that? :mad:

Please don't tell me the maid's outfit was also unnecessary . . . .
Well, I never found it useful.. :razz:

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
Save a horse ride a cowboy :whistle:
The problem there is that there aren't any real ones around. I looked! The true cowboys are all banged up from the equiptment smakin' the saddle. Poor things can't do much after all that abuse...

K

Katie

KizerSoSay said:
The problem there is that there aren't any real ones around. I looked! The true cowboys are all banged up from the equiptment smakin' the saddle. Poor things can't do much after all that abuse...

Nope there isn't.

I met some real ones when I was out west, and some of them...were a tad stinky.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
KizerSoSay said:

:frown: Find one that is just not real good... :whistle: That get thrown before they damage the goods..

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Sadielady said:
What would you do if your SO said that the only way you could stay together is that you give up horses forever?

I say tell him the only way he can STAY is if he kisses your horses arse.... :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

Magnum said:
I was with a horse girl for about 2 years. I had never dealt with them at all before. I had fun, I wanted to get into Steer wrestling but after I broke my arm I couldn't. It wasn't just horses with her though, it was her 14 dogs 6 cats and heck I can't even remember what else. I got tired of the animals coming first, always. I just knew I wouldn't be happy in the long run. Call me a bad person if you want but I just couldn't come second to an animal. I knew it was like this when I had a surgery go wrong, and she was not by my side, she was out playing with her dogs.

OMG Magnum, I'm trying to keep a straight face but,,,, have we dated before??
:huggy: Just messing with ya..

SouthernMdRocks

Magnum said:
I never realized that someone would be so dedicated to their animals, I guess I learned a lot out of it.

I became a good farm hand, got good at towing horses around, fixing fences, fixing stalls, grading riding rings..... What was I thinking :lmao:

OMG, on second thought, can we date now......? :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

Magnum said:
Well I think that is great, no one should ever ask you to give up something you love.

Here is a question I was going to ask my ex to see her Family Values but never had the chance, I learned the answer through a similar situation.

If your SO was let say walking down the road leading your horse. SO gets hit by a car and rushed away to the hospital, horse runs off. Do you go to the hospital to be with you SO or do you go look for your horse?

I'd call my insurance agent while looking for my horse,,,, BTW I am just having fun here, sorry, work day is boring me.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey Kiz if your going to give me comments like this you should sign them yourself. You posted 2:37 and I received this karma at
05-23-2007 02:38 PM "you husband probably likes to have sex with horses and finds it to tempting to have them around" - ching chong ping pong
....If it is not you it is certainly is suspicious....

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Hey Kiz if your going to give me comments like this you should sign them yourself. You posted 2:37 and I received this karma at
05-23-2007 02:38 PM "you husband probably likes to have sex with horses and finds it to tempting to have them around" - ching chong ping pong
....If it is not you it is certainly is suspicious....

:smack: You're such a moron. You can tell by the grammar and spelling that it definitely is not Kiz. :buttkick: STFU

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
KizerSoSay said:
Honey, I am from Nebraska and I can tell you with some authority that that is simply not true.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
vraiblonde said:
And I freakin' got red karma for suggesting that a best friend was better than a husband. :mad:
must be somebody new (and not too bright), since you know who gives you karma.