I’m Cheating on My Deployed Boyfriend

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Dear NitWit:

Since yr apparently a reasonably skilled liar, why mess up a good thing now? Who knows?...you might find out Juggy is a bipolar axe-murderer..or even worse, is nhboy. Best to keep your options open.

Yr welcome. :coffee:
:fixed:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I'm Cheating on My Deployed Boyfriend | Military.com

My boyfriend of three years is currently deployed in AFG. I had been thinking of breaking up with him when he got back because I just don’t see a future for us together due to many different issues. However, I have met someone else, completely by accident, was not looking to cheat or anything. But I really enjoy being with this new person and have already become intimate with him. I can’t even believe I’m writing that because I am so against cheating and have never cheated before. The new guy knows about my boyfriend because I told him, but he knows that I am planning on breaking up with him. I feel terrible and don’t know what to do. I never imagined I would do something like this. I feel deceitful and am always lying when my boyfriend calls and asks where I’ve been and who I’ve been out with. I just want to do the right thing, even if it’s the tough thing, but I don’t know what that is. Should I come clean with my boyfriend now while he is overseas and has no friends or family around him, or should I hold out and keep lying to him for the next few months he’s over there? I already tried to suggest to him that I was unsure of where our relationship would go when he returned, and he’s already torn up about that.

Well, I guess he knows now.....or he will soon!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was cheated on while on deployment. As bad as it was I am actually glad she didn't spring it on me until I was back home. Who needs that stress while you are thousands of miles away and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but sit and stew?

:huggy: Well, there's that.

Ohiogirl

I was cheated on while on deployment. As bad as it was I am actually glad she didn't spring it on me until I was back home. Who needs that stress while you are thousands of miles away and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it but sit and stew?

100% agree. As crappy as this chick is...I hope she has enough love for this guy that she waits until he is back on U.S soil. He can loose focus on mission thinking about her dumbass cheating ways. I hope this new guy cheats on her. What comes around, goes around.

RPMDAD

Agree with Petes point of view, so if i were her i would start the letter off with.
Dear John, i am such a whore and not deserving of you, wish you the best. signed slut girl. Hopefully that would not hurt his feelings to much and make her feel better too. :sarcasm:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe bf #2 didn't find out about bf #1 overseas until after she rode the wild pony with him.

Maybe bf #2 wants nothing to do with her now cuz he thinks that bf #1 will get back stateside with severe PTSD and lookin for somethin or someone to set him off.

:shrug:

HER?

That's quite the assumption.... Nowhere is it said the cheating whore is a her...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I’ve always been in the opinion that if somebody wants to leave, let them. Your future and destiny is not tied to another person’s and when you learn that somebody you care about is or wants to be with another, sure it hurts… sure it is painful… but I would rather somebody not speak to me and pretend for a second that they care about me when they don’t any more. Now if we had children together, married, that’s different – I’d have to think about that some more but off the fly, I will say it might be best to wait until I got home to discuss those complicated details & to tell me there is somebody else.

Mabus

Free Rent
When we would return from regular 80, 90, 100 day deployments with very little to no contact with family, we always knew who came home to an empty house or divorce papers on the table. Out of 160 of us maybe 75 were married...of those 75, 20 would have to stay on the boat for duty....of that 55 that went home, there would always be 2-3 guys that came back to the boat, head down on a table on the mess decks, and you just knew.....you just knew. And you waited. Because when we found that SOB, especially if he was military also, we beat. His. Ass.

mamatutu

mama to two
When we would return from regular 80, 90, 100 day deployments with very little to no contact with family, we always knew who came home to an empty house or divorce papers on the table. Out of 160 of us maybe 75 were married...of those 75, 20 would have to stay on the boat for duty....of that 55 that went home, there would always be 2-3 guys that came back to the boat, head down on a table on the mess decks, and you just knew.....you just knew. And you waited. Because when we found that SOB, especially if he was military also, we beat. His. Ass.

You made my heart hurt...I think all of you that fight for our country are the most awesome Americans ever...you volunteer now...there is no draft...and the women/men that leave their soldier heroes because they are not home, are idiots...they think they will find better mates?...NOT!...I am married to a former Marine who went to Vietnam...and you know the homecoming they got...hate Jane Fonda...I am playing the National Anthem in my head right now for you and all that came before and after you that defended our country...and I guess that has to include the losers that live amongst us...God bless you...:patriot: