"I’m not a huge fan of confrontation,"

Sapidus

Ok, I agree that if the genitals are disfigured and that does not play into capabilities and readiness for the military, then they should certainly be allowed to join.

But, we weren't talking about disfigured genitals. We were talking about people who cannot accept themselves for who they are - be that male or female.

So, the unanswered question stands.

Why do you pretend to be obtuse?

This_person

Why do you pretend to be obtuse?

To lower myself to a level you'll understand.

We are talking about people who are not accepting of their birth sex, their chromosomes. We are not talking about people's genital development.

So, the unanswered questions stand.

Sapidus

To lower myself to a level you'll understand.

We are talking about people who are not accepting of their birth sex, their chromosomes. We are not talking about people's genital development.

Why can you not understand your experience is not the same as the other 7 billion people on earth?

What you believe and what you feel are not absolute to anyone other than you.

Do you know some people have up to a dozen gallbladders?

Some people have one leg?

Some people enjoy having sex involving urination?

Some people are color blind?

Some people are albino?

Some people can smell things i can't.

Some people don't believe the genitals the developed at puberty are the ones they identify with.

There is nothing wrong with any of the above.

What is wrong is judging someone for it because it is not something you understand.

When did you realize you liked the opposite sex?? Was it a decision or an innate feeling?

This_person

Why can you not understand your experience is not the same as the other 7 billion people on earth?

Some people are albino?

Some people don't believe the genitals the developed at puberty are the ones they identify with.

What is wrong is judging someone for it because it is not something you understand.

When did you realize you liked the opposite sex?? Was it a decision or an innate feeling?

Well, see, I don't have any problem with any of those people. But, I can tell you that you can't work in electronics and be color blind, because sometimes you have to know which wire is green and which one is red to be safe. That is not a judgement on someone, that is just a fact of the job.

Sapidus

Well, see, I don't have any problem with any of those people. But, I can tell you that you can't work in electronics and be color blind, because sometimes you have to know which wire is green and which one is red to be safe. That is not a judgement on someone, that is just a fact of the job.

Oh. Well when you put it that way now i see there is no possible job in the armed services a Trans person can do because of their genitals so they should be barred from service.

This_person

Oh. Well when you put it that way now i see there is no possible job in the armed services a Trans person can do because of their genitals so they should be barred from service.

It's not their genitals. To the best of my knowledge, their genitals are no different from anyone else of the same sex on a generic level

This_person

I have not spent much time around people who don't accept themselves for how they are born from a "what sex am I" point of view. I've certainly not spent time examining their genitals.

Am I wrong? Do they have some kind of unusual genitals? I always thought they were just men who refused to accept that they are men, or women who refuse to accept that they are women. And, of course, as part of that lack of acceptance, when joining the military they wish for the taxpayer to provide funding to mutilate themselves to "fix" that.

gemma_rae

:confused:

I don't get the reference....:blushing:

An Owl is a CIA operative that infiltrates a group, gains their trust, and then commits at least one of said groups covert illegal acts. They then leave a trail that can be easily traced to that group.

(Or so I'm told. Shhh)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
there is no possible job in the armed services a Trans person can do because of their genitals .

What's wrong with their genitals that you keep bringing them up. Suffering from Grape Nuts...Moby Dick?...elelphantitis?..what??

This_person

An Owl is a CIA operative that infiltrates a group, gains their trust, and then commits at least one of said groups covert illegal acts. They then leave a trail that can be easily traced to that group.

:buddies: Thank you - I had never heard that before. Learn something new every darned day!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Some people are albino?

Which ones are “protected”class?

black dog

Free America

Shower with the opposite sex, see how well that works out in a group environment for starters.. They can't get through basic training..
Seems to me most tranny's come out while they are in the fleet during the first or last permanent duty station.
They never seem to come out at basic through ATI schools.. why is that??

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

(Or so I'm told. Shhh)

Are ya gonna kill him now?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The standard that all men are created equal and should be treated as such

Of course. If Sanders were a trans woman or a gay person or a person of color i would still be fine with the restaurant kicking her out.

As long as they were kicking her out for her behavior and not for any of those traits

Where did you get the idea that all men are created and should be treated equally? There are smart people, stupid people, strong people, weak people, tall people, short people...

This_person

How did I miss that line?

Sap, your genitals did not develop at puberty - you are not sexless at birth.

I identify as an ultra-attractive, uber-rich man who lives in my many mansions around the world, and I never have to work a day in my life because my bank account is always many multiples of my expenses.

I am not any of those things except a man. What I identify as has absolutely no bearing on reality.

If people identify as women but are men, then they are not facing reality.

Certainly you can see how being disconnected from reality is a game-stopper for military duty.