"I’m not a huge fan of confrontation,"

Sapidus

How did I miss that line?

Sap, your genitals did not develop at puberty - you are not sexless at birth.

I identify as an ultra-attractive, uber-rich man who lives in my many mansions around the world, and I never have to work a day in my life because my bank account is always many multiples of my expenses.

I am not any of those things except a man. What I identify as has absolutely no bearing on reality.

If people identify as women but are men, then they are not facing reality.

Certainly you can see how being disconnected from reality is a game-stopper for military duty.

You might want to research the meaning of the word develop. and while you are at it look up Puberty.

A seed is always part of a pant put it doesnt develop until a certain time. much like puberty.

Stop playing word games and focus on the fact that you have a problem with Trans people. and in ten years you will be another bigot saying "i don't understand the world today "while the the rest of society accepts people for who they are much like gays are seen by the general population now.

Sapidus

One can have their beliefs without aligning with the extremists who happen to have some of the same beliefs. When was the last time you bombed an abortion clinic or beat up a transgender person? Do you protest military funerals along with Westboro Baptist? How can you stay a conservative after watching someone do that?

I'd like to see all sane liberals take their party back. The psychos are in charge now and that's who the media and politicians are pandering to, and that doesn't help anyone.

HAHAHAHA. That is rich.

You do realize we are all saying the same about Republicans.

Take your party back and stand for your values not this cult of personality defending every idiotic thing Trump does.

He hasn't given you anything he promised. Wheres that glorious wall? He gave all his rich buddies tax breaks. He is starting a trade war with our closest allies and you lemmings are all following him over the cliff.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes and at one point it was okay to own black people.

And white people fought a war to stop it. Hundreds of thousands of white people died to free the black slaves.

You'd think modern blacks would be more appreciative.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You might want to research the meaning of the word develop. and while you are at it look up Puberty.

A seed is always part of a pant put it doesnt develop until a certain time. much like puberty.

Stop playing word games and focus on the fact that you have a problem with Trans people. and in ten years you will be another bigot saying "i don't understand the world today "while the the rest of society accepts people for who they are much like gays are seen by the general population now.

So you were born with a penis and it turned in to a vagina as you went through puberty? Why can't I find references to your unusual case in any medical journals?

This_person

Yes and at one point it was okay to own black people.

Wow, that's not even a strawman because it is not even on topic.

And at one point it was okay to beat , jail or commit gay people because it was seen as a mental disorder.

Please let me know when it was considered legal to beat someone or jail them in the United States for any mental disorder. TYIA

Hiding behind definitions that have not caught up with reality is a cowards way of hiding behind their bigotry

Or, it could be viewed as simple reality.

Sapidus

Wow, that's not even a strawman because it is not even on topic.

Please let me know when it was considered legal to beat someone or jail them in the United States for any mental disorder. TYIA

Or, it could be viewed as simple reality.

You could have just admitted you were a homophobe and a bigot like Hijinx, he doesnt bother to hide it. Your excuses are tiresome and get less believable by the minute

This_person

Is it your contention that people are born without genitals, and they develop at puberty?

Or, are you trying to say that the genitals one is born with are rejected by a minuscule number of people at puberty?

Do you understand the difference between sex and gender?

BOP

"I’m not a huge fan of confrontation," Stephanie Wilkinson, the owner, told The Washington Post. "I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals."

Wilkinson said that several of her employees were gay and that they knew that Sanders had defended the president's call for a ban on transgender troops in the military.

"Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave," Wilkinson claims she told her staff. "They said yes."

Wilkinson then said that she identified herself to Sanders and asked for her to come out to the patio with her for a private word.

"I explained that the restaurant has certain standards that I feel it has to uphold, such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation," Wilkinson said. "I said, 'I'd like to ask you to leave.'"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32220/sarah-sanders-says-she-was-kicked-out-restaurant-ryan-saavedra

Queers and progressives, ever so tolerant

Does she know there's a difference between gays and transgenders?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You could have just admitted you were a homophobe and a bigot like Hijinx, he doesnt bother to hide it. Your excuses are tiresome and get less believable by the minute

So you were born with a penis and it turned in to a vagina as you went through puberty? Why can't I find references to your unusual case in any medical journals?

This_person

So, when was it considered legal to beat someone and jail them in the United States (post 1776) for any mental disorder?

This_person

Is it your contention that people are born without genitals, and they develop at puberty?

Or, are you trying to say that the genitals one is born with are rejected by a minuscule number of people at puberty?

Do you understand the difference between sex and gender?