I hate Nancy Pelosi

Sapidus

This is only good if "her way" and "the way that is good for the American people" happen to coincide. With the majority of what Pelosi does, this is not true.

You do understand that it is not her job to keep a party in line, but as Speaker it is her job to do what is best for the American people, just like the president, right? So, this is actually a bug, not a feature. She's more beholden to her party than the country.

So its only good when republicans act as a unit to block Obama's proposals and legislation?

Keep being a transparent hypocrite.

Women can be sexist too It doesn't matter if Vral is a woman she is just as susceptible to the deliberate misinformation campaign the republicans have run against Pelosi and Hillary for years.

Pointing that out does not make me sexist. But good try again. You and trump are both colossal failures

Sapidus

Upon further reflection, Trump doesn't really need Nancy or the progpress or anyone else to get his message out. He can do his own press conference and put it on the internet, plus Fox will air it. The only thing we'd miss is the Dems pouting and chatting amongst themselves like children instead of paying attention to the speech. We'd also miss whatever lying bull#### rebuttal they'd drag out of the sewer.

It doesn't really matter what venue the President chooses to deliver his SotU. The braindead drooling moron Left won't watch it anyway, then they'll go blue in the face parroting whatever their handlers tell them was said.

But Nancy going all hardball because she ABSOLUTELY does not want Americans to be safe from drug cartels disguised as illegal immigrants disguised as refugees is one of the most blatant fascist power grabs I have ever even heard of in our American history.

Hey Democrats? Are you proud that this is what you've allowed your Party to become? Are you proud of this horrible person who does not give one #### about your safety and well-being, and only cares about her own power and wealth? Are you proud that you buy into "walls are immoral" from a person who has a big ass wall around her own property? Are you proud that your leaders lay their asses on a beach while the country is in turmoil? Are you proud that this is who you are?

Back it up with facts.

Where are drug cartels pretended to be immigrants and either infiltrating the country or sneaking in drugs.

Stop believing LIES!

Trump doesn't get to hold the government hostage until he gets his way. This is a democracy.

If Obama had done it you would be cowering under you bed with bible and your gun claiming the end of days were coming

This_person

Upon further reflection, Trump doesn't really need Nancy or the progpress or anyone else to get his message out. He can do his own press conference and put it on the internet, plus Fox will air it. The only thing we'd miss is the Dems pouting and chatting amongst themselves like children instead of paying attention to the speech. We'd also miss whatever lying bull#### rebuttal they'd drag out of the sewer.

It doesn't really matter what venue the President chooses to deliver his SotU. The braindead drooling moron Left won't watch it anyway, then they'll go blue in the face parroting whatever their handlers tell them was said.

But Nancy going all hardball because she ABSOLUTELY does not want Americans to be safe from drug cartels disguised as illegal immigrants disguised as refugees is one of the most blatant fascist power grabs I have ever even heard of in our American history.

Hey Democrats? Are you proud that this is what you've allowed your Party to become? Are you proud of this horrible person who does not give one #### about your safety and well-being, and only cares about her own power and wealth? Are you proud that you buy into "walls are immoral" from a person who has a big ass wall around her own property? Are you proud that your leaders lay their asses on a beach while the country is in turmoil? Are you proud that this is who you are?

He's constitutionally required to provide it. She has no business asking him not to.

Of course, it doesn't say WHEN it has to be provided, so she certainly has the authority to do so. But, it's nonetheless wrong of her to change many, many, many years of precedent because she doesn't want to have him say what he'll surely say.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What you described is a fascist dictator, not a US Congressperson.

you do understand with Sapidus 'old people die and get out of my way vibe'

that is exactly the Progressive Mentality he exudes

Fascism: is a religion of the State, it assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. it is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. it takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, wither by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives. any rival identity is part of the "problem" and therefore defined as the enemy.

This_person

So its only good when republicans act as a unit to block Obama's proposals and legislation?

When his proposals and legislation are bad for the country, it's good. When Trump's proposed legislation is bad for the country, it's good for Dems (and Republicans) to block it. I'm completely consistent on this.

Women can be sexist too It doesn't matter if Vral is a woman she is just as susceptible to the deliberate misinformation campaign the republicans have run against Pelosi and Hillary for years.

Pointing that out does not make me sexist. But good try again. You and trump are both colossal failures

Vrai being a woman isn't what made your comment sexist. Your comment is what made your comment sexist. It presumed a sexual component to Vrai's feelings on Nancy when clearly none existed.

I was merely providing you with information you seemed to not have.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Stop believing LIES!

Yeah, retard, what we see on the news for ourselves is a lie and your handlers who've contradicted themselves multiple times are the ones telling you blank-eyed disciples the truth. :rolleyes:

And PS:

This is a democracy.

No, it's not. Which just goes to show how stupid you people are that you run around going, "Ooh! This is a democracy!!" This is not a democracy. It never has been. Like, ever.

And now that I've screwed up my New Year's resolution by acknowledging morons like you, I have to get back on the wagon. Ta ta.

This_person

Back it up with facts.

Where are drug cartels pretended to be immigrants and either infiltrating the country or sneaking in drugs.

Stop believing LIES!

76,585 in 2018 alone

Trump doesn't get to hold the government hostage until he gets his way. This is a democracy.

Actually, it's a constitutional republic.

If Obama had done it you would be cowering under you bed with bible and your gun claiming the end of days were coming

A. I'm 100% certain Vrai, who is also an atheist, would not be cowering, or under her bed with her bible.

B. Obama did it for Obamacare. Perhaps you don't remember, but that's what actually happened.

gemma_rae

She also put Trump in his place repeatedly in the last few weeks which was hilarious to watch. "He thinks maybe they could just ask their father for more money," Pelosi said. "But they can't."

I defy anyone to make sense of this gibberish.

awpitt

Main Streeter
He's constitutionally required to provide it. She has no business asking him not to.

Of course, it doesn't say WHEN it has to be provided, so she certainly has the authority to do so. But, it's nonetheless wrong of her to change many, many, many years of precedent because she doesn't want to have him say what he'll surely say.

Yes, he is constitutionally required to provide a report on the state of the union to congress. However, it is not a requirement that the report be delivered in person during a joint session of congress. In fact, starting with Thomas Jefferson, all presidents delivered the report in writing and had it delivered to the congress. The tradition of giving the report in person didn't start up again until Woodrow Wilson. Also, the term "State of the Union" was never used until FDR's time. Prior to that, it was called, "the President's annual message to Congress".

Having said that, I think Pelosi is completely out of line and will look very bad coming out of this.

This_person

Yes, he is constitutionally required to provide a report on the state of the union to congress. However, it is not a requirement that the report be delivered in person during a joint session of congress. In fact, starting with Thomas Jefferson, all presidents delivered the report in writing and had it delivered to the congress. The tradition of giving the report in person didn't start up again until Woodrow Wilson. Also, the term "State of the Union" was never used until FDR's time. Prior to that, it was called, "the President's annual message to Congress".

Having said that, I think Pelosi is completely out of line and will look very bad coming out of this.

Agree with all you said.

I'm pretty sure Jefferson was not worried about how he'd look on TV. :lol:

Personally, I'd be happy to have it go back to a written report. Maybe that would lower the temperature in the room.

I'd actually love for it to be what the president is required to do:
US Constitution said:
He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient....

Maybe if it wasn't a campaign speech or media circus, they would do better.

This_person

I defy anyone to make sense of this gibberish.

He's saying Pelosi acted like a child and jabbed at Trump about his (and his father's) success financially, and that he (Sappy) thought that her acting unprofessional, undiplomatic, and completely beneath her position was a good thing.

Sapidus

But you are fine when Trump changes many many many years of precedent by not giving up his business interests, not sharing his tax returns,

Stop being a hypocrite.

He can say whatever he wants, all the polling is against him on this and that isn't going to change from his incoherent rambling.

gemma_rae

He's saying Pelosi acted like a child and jabbed at Trump about his (and his father's) success financially, and that he (Sappy) thought that her acting unprofessional, undiplomatic, and completely beneath her position was a good thing.

But who is "they" that is suppose to ask "their father"? Trump and Trump's father, who would actually be Donald Trump's grandfather? Why does sapsmear hate his grandfather too?

Sapidus

When his proposals and legislation are bad for the country, it's good. When Trump's proposed legislation is bad for the country, it's good for Dems (and Republicans) to block it. I'm completely consistent on this.

Vrai being a woman isn't what made your comment sexist. Your comment is what made your comment sexist. It presumed a sexual component to Vrai's feelings on Nancy when clearly none existed.

I was merely providing you with information you seemed to not have.

you forget that her assumptions are wrong and based on propaganda and misinformation much like yours. No one ha been more detrimental to our country other than Trump except Mitch Mcconell but he is viewed as keeping his party cohesive. It's bull***

Sapidus

I was commenting on the fact that his wealth came from his father yet you fools believe he is a " very stable genius" when he has done nothing more than rely on his fathers name to license and sell.

Pelosi calling out the fact that really people are not able to pay their bills because of this shut down created by a spoiled child

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But you are fine when Trump changes many many many years of precedent by not giving up his business interests,

Voluntarily giving all your accumulated wealth away is a precedent and requirement to be President? Since when?