Irma...Uncertain course

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Know your storm...

FB_IMG_1504642851218.jpg

My cousin lives in Ft. Lauderdale and is anxiously awaiting to see where this storm goes. A friend and his family are already evacuating from south Florida. Several other friends scattered across Florida further north are also watching closely.

And I just saw there is tropical storm Jose right behind Irma and is expected to become a hurricane. Plus tropical storm Katie has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. :jameo:

Restitution

Why can't the government just utilize the same technology they used in Sharknado and bust this hurricane up?

Must be Trump's fault! :yay:

Hannibal

Latest update (weather.com) shows it turning north earlier than later bringing it right up the east coast of FL and SE US. No long range "cone" beyond that. Trending more towards the worse (for us).

Hessian

Latest update (weather.com) shows it turning north earlier than later bringing it right up the east coast of FL and SE US. No long range "cone" beyond that. Trending more towards the worse (for us).

Pretty remarkable shift...Hold on Carolinas...its gonna get ugly!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I really thought this was going to be a Carolina hit all along... just that inner gut feeling. :ohwell:

I was hoping the same result, but it will hit SE FL first, then probably track up the coast. The usual and natural path. I know it's mean to say I'm glad it will probably not kill us here, but, hey - gotta look at this thing realistically.