Is there any help??????

sockgirl77

Now I remember this. Now I know what Mig's crap was about. I've seen a few forum members take advatage of our forums generousity. Vrai should ban people from begging.

jetmonkey

That is horrible things to say. I know for a fact it is BS. BS. BS. and B>S>

Talk about hurtful negative things. Whos the one with the rap sheets? Misery loves company and what goes around will come back and bite you where you least expect.

yeah, whos

lovinmaryland

Now I remember this. Now I know what Mig's crap was about. I've seen a few forum members take advatage of our forums generousity. Vrai should ban people from begging.

I agree :yay:

Its one thing to ask forum members where they can go to get help etc... but to come on here and beg for rent/food $ and for people to help pay utilities is ridiculous.

tyky

eieio
Please do not post anything on this forum unless it has to do with Little Donnys Health (Prayers or Questions) or giving me money This is on a relegion forum, so if you want to say mean things and start fights, please go to a different forum

:fixed:

Godblesdon1218

The person who started the other thread only communicated with you via PM and never discussed your situation in this thread or anywhere else on this forum. Why would she receive PMs from outspkn if it's someone you don't know, doesn't know the situation at all, and doesn't know that the two of you spoke?

This smells of BS and scam artist using religion to con people, unless you can find a good explanation for that outspkn character.

How did I con people? I do not know the lady at all. How is something a con that is true? Everyone that knows my situation knows that my son is constantly fed via tube. He got out of the Hospital in March. I did not lie about anything. I have nothing against this lady, she helped my family in a time of need. I dont know or care to know an outspoken person who is trying to get me in a fight with my sons grandmother. I stopped this entire forum because of the negative things that were being said. So I am not going to continue to defend myself about something I had nothing to do with.

sockgirl77

How did I con people? I do not know the lady at all. How is something a con that is true? Everyone that knows my situation knows that my son is constantly fed via tube. He got out of the Hospital in March. I did not lie about anything. I have nothing against this lady, she helped my family in a time of need. I dont know or care to know an outspoken person who is trying to get me in a fight with my sons grandmother. I stopped this entire forum because of the negative things that were being said. So I am not going to continue to defend myself about something I had nothing to do with.

:confused:

outspkn

My message was to Mingiz. But once again, everyone jumping down her throat, wchich is precisely what I wanted to happen, since she never sticks up for herself. And for all of you retards, when you try to pm somebody, you have to look their name up. But keep on bashing her if she does not want to stick up for herself. I dont like her, Donny or Donnys mother.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
My message was to Mingiz. But once again, everyone jumping down her throat, wchich is precisely what I wanted to happen, since she never sticks up for herself. And for all of you retards, when you try to pm somebody, you have to look their name up. But keep on bashing her if she does not want to stick up for herself. I dont like her, Donny or Donnys mother.

You seem to be just one hell of a good person :sarcasm:

Robin

Then how did migtig start the other thread and posted what you wrote if you p.m.ed mingiz?

lovinmaryland

I'm confused... so is this outspoken person a friend of yours or not? If not how do they know so much information about you and the heroin overdose of your babies father?

Robin

you must have been bored. coming up with idea.

Robin

They must have really pizzed in your lucky charms

Beta84

They're out to get us

mingiz? you sent it to migtig you retard.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I saw that too,:killingme

funny thing is, I saw mingiz say something nasty a couple pages back...so it's very possible that idiot sent it to the wrong person. Though you need to type at least *3* letters in before it offers up name possibilities so min and mig aren't exactly the same. :shrug: