Is there any help??????

lovinmaryland

But you should get a shower, what if it's a girl?!

I want a shower so I can see what the older people bring. Maybe I'll get a punch bowl shaped like a rooster or something. :dance: Maybe we can play a game that makes people :blushing:
I have a feeling it is a boy.... but Somdgirl did drop off a ton of girl clothes that were her daughters just in case :dance:

Oh hell yeah we gotta play silly games! And Mig it is all about the sexy lingere :hot: :really:
Yes. I'm adopting a goldfish. :smile:

:thewave:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
How can you tell?
:roflmao: I have no freaking clue. Maybe they are uni-sex. :roflmao: Makes gift getting easier.

I have a feeling it is a boy.... but Somdgirl did drop off a ton of girl clothes that were her daughters just in case :dance:

Oh hell yeah we gotta play silly games! And Mig it is all about the sexy lingere :hot: :really:
So what might you need? You can PM me a list if you want. "I don't know nothing about birthing no babies."

Woo Hoo. :yahoo: I'm already enjoying my imaginary shower. :lmao:

sockgirl77

:roflmao: I have no freaking clue. Maybe they are uni-sex. :roflmao: Makes gift getting easier.
Someone should call Petco and ask them if fish have peni. :yay:

And LM, if you're having a girl I happen to know a forumite who has the cutest little girl stuff leftover. Well, some of it. She gave some stuff away but there's still plenty leftover.

lovinmaryland

So what might you need? You can PM me a list if you want. "I don't know nothing about birthing no babies."
Woo Hoo. :yahoo: I'm already enjoying my imaginary shower. :lmao:
:lol: you cant go wrong w/ diapers they go through those like crazy!
Someone should call Petco and ask them if fish have peni. :yay:

And LM, if you're having a girl I happen to know a forumite who has the cutest little girl stuff leftover. Well, some of it. She gave some stuff away but there's still plenty leftover.

Oh sweet! When we find out I will pm you for her name :huggy:

Godblesdon1218

Why do you keep writing the same thing

Ahh... Think I opened a can of worms with this one....for real, I mean quit bitc$*! And get up off your fat butt and do something about it. I want know more about this “heroine" LOL that would certainly explain a WHOLE lot

what I wrote her few weeks back is below, she responded 4 times, with basically the same thing... maybe someone else here (her) is on the dope too...lol :buddies:

Get up go get a job like all the other single moms out there! Quit crying about how bad your problems are! You must have a lil extra cash flow; you’re on SOMD all day! Internet is not free, unless you’re at the library, which I’m sure babies are not so welcomed there...I am so tired of these moms who just want to CRY. I lost my children’s father 3 years ago, I am 25, 2 kids ( toddlers - TWINS) who not to mention were in NICU for 4 Months working full time and going to school ( with NO state help). Make a damn move and stop trying to get hand outs! EHHHH
:love:

How many times are you going to brag about yourself. Mabye you go to work and school with children in a NICU but how did u bond with your children doing all of this?. I am so tired of you. I have always worked two jobs dip#### until I had all of this happen in my life, and I had to deal with it. Sorry, I cant dump my child off with someone, I have to make sure he gets better. It is nursing care that he needs and I am the one giving it to him. Do you even know what Tracheoesophageal Fistula is??? Why dont you read up on it before coming on here telling me to go back to work, my son cant swallow dumb ass. He has to be tube fed and constatly watched while eating so he does not choke or throw up. Stop writing on this thread. we have already straightened our financial situation out, so why so you keep writing the same thing. Are you on dope? I was never on dope dip####. Im so sick of you bragging about yourself. I dont regret anything. We needed help because I was with my child in the hospital. He needed his mother. Sorry, I wasnt abandoning my son , alone and scared in the hospital. I am his mother and I wanted to be with him. I carried him for 9 months and he needed his mother. The nurses in the hospital told me that I was the only mother that spent nights and learned the childs care plan. If I didnt do that, he would still be in the hospital. He is the first baby to come home with an NG tube from that hospital. I am glad that you felt comfortable leaving your kids in NICU for 4 months while you worked and went to school but we are two entirely different parents. I love my children very much and do not regret anything I have done in life. And another thing Ms. High an Mighty, I am in a nursing trade school. It may take me longer because I cant leave my son for a long period of time each day, but I will be finished soon and I am positive Ill be working very soon. I applaud you for going to school and working, but its the third time you posted it. Time to change the topic:offtopic:If there is anything further you would like to say, you know where I am. Other than that-:lalala: And I know that all of you little pussies hiding behind your computers are going to start writing things but I am not going to read or respond. Another thing, if everybody wants to write something mean, make sure its to me. Donny has a mother that doesnt need to be hurt by you idiots calling her son a heroin addict. She loved him and so did I. It pisses me off how noone has any compassion for anybody. I am not talking about everybody, because I have met some great people, but its the idiots that constantly write and quote weird ass things. So, from now on:lalala:

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why are you sticking up for someone that talks #### about you? She wouldnt do the same for you??
Why do you feel the need to stir sh!t up that is none of your business? If that's how they want to maintain their relationship, then so be it.

Why do you even care?

Im_Me

While I think that GodBlessDon may wish she had never started this thread, I'm very happy to have met her through it. I have found her to be a very good person who helps others when she can and who is working hard to better her situation. She is very thankful for all the help she got. She only speaks well of and appreciates Don's mother.

I hope keeping this going will not cause her any more pain, but I personally regretted not standing up for her in the past.

dolfo1

takes a while

Can I get my appointment sooner with social security. They told me that was the earliest that they had. Thank you for responding. That means a lot

i been going thru the same with disability scince 1998,but in 11 years i canceled my applications myself 4 times,i found work i hoped i was able to do,and it worked for me,unfortunetly in june 2009 my back went away for good,refiled my application,they are telling me at 57 years old and the fact i proved i would rather work they were approving me for presumed disability,that i will recieve only my monthy check until i get approved for full disability,presumed lasts for 3 to 6 months,july 13 they said i was approved but i have not recieved any checks,telling me 3 to 4 weeks processing till checks come.anyone ever heard of this presumed disability???please let me know or are they pulling my chain.

Last edited:

Godblesdon1218

Thank You

Im_Me thank you very much for saying that. I really appreciate it. To whoever is trying to start trouble between Lil Donnys Grandmother and I, It will definately not work. We have come together to do what is best for Little Donny. Lil D is going through a lot and we are having some complications with his feeding/swallowing due to the surgery that he had at birth. Big Donnys parents and I are close and will remain close. They love my son, and I am grateful to have their love and support; along with Im_Me and others that have helped us. My concern is my son and getting him well with hopefully no more surgeries. He is being tube fed liquids 24/7 and he is able to tolerate baby food. I have worked very hard with his feedings and made sure that he is thriving. Lil Donny has gained 2.9 lbs in a month. I will continue to devote all of my time to his recovery, despite some of the negativity that I have received. My son(s) are the most important people in my life. I am just trying to keep my family together, happy and healthy. Lil Donnys Grandma , Grandpa and I will always be close and will always have Lil Donnys best interests at heart. I have faced a lot of obstacles in dealing with Social Security and other organizations, but I will not give up in my fight for my son. One day, he will be OK and I will look back and be glad that his health and happiness was put before anything else. What I am going through has just made me stronger. I can not make people like me, but I have learned to deal with confrontation differently; by just ignoring it. To outspoken, I am sorry to disappoint you, but everyone is getting along just fine. God has blessed me with a beautiful, happy child. So despite the hardships, I, and everyone else that knows him will love him and see what a special child he is. So, I thank God for my blessings.

Godblesdon1218

While I think that GodBlessDon may wish she had never started this thread, I'm very happy to have met her through it. I have found her to be a very good person who helps others when she can and who is working hard to better her situation. She is very thankful for all the help she got. She only speaks well of and appreciates Don's mother.

I hope keeping this going will not cause her any more pain, but I personally regretted not standing up for her in the past.

I love you very much for saying that. I am so glad to have met you. You are such a positive person and I respect you for that. Please call me so that we can get together soon. Also, Donny loves the little toy that you gave him. He plays with it all of the time.

Godblesdon1218

Update

I wanted to update everyone on Little Donny. He is soing to a speech therapist every week. He is going to his GI doctor and still has to be fed by the N/G tube. He is definately getting fat and that makes me happy. He still has a lot of work to go through, but he is so happy, I love him very much.We had to move out of the mobile home at 1600 Emmanuel Church Rd.(still waiting for my security deposit). due to roof leaks and the mold that developed because of the leaks. I would love to donate all of my sons clothes, bouncey seats etc. If anyone is in need of baby things, please call me at 410-940-2970. THANK YOU! And these were brand new from my baby shower from my family.

My son Ryan found a job with a well known company in this area. He started last week.

I just graduated from the College of Southern Maryland as a Nursing Asst. Also got my CPR and First Aid Certification. Looking for a p/t nursing job.

And to Im Me, Call me. Would love to hear from u. Call me at 410-940-2970.

Last edited:

Godblesdon1218

i been going thru the same with disability scince 1998,but in 11 years i canceled my applications myself 4 times,i found work i hoped i was able to do,and it worked for me,unfortunetly in june 2009 my back went away for good,refiled my application,they are telling me at 57 years old and the fact i proved i would rather work they were approving me for presumed disability,that i will recieve only my monthy check until i get approved for full disability,presumed lasts for 3 to 6 months,july 13 they said i was approved but i have not recieved any checks,telling me 3 to 4 weeks processing till checks come.anyone ever heard of this presumed disability???please let me know or are they pulling my chain.

They are not pulling your chain. I clearly have a disabled son and I am still going back and forth. You just have got to send in every doctor notes that you have. They want to know any time you go to any doctor. Believe me, I am struggling with my baby. He should get disability but I will not give up with them. He did get a little help for a survivor benefit.