Is there any help??????

carie_47421

Yea Right
Ahh... Think I opened a can of worms with this one....for real, I mean quit bitc$*! And get up off your fat butt and do something about it. I want know more about this “heroine" LOL that would certainly explain a WHOLE lot

what I wrote her few weeks back is below, she responded 4 times, with basically the same thing... maybe someone else here (her) is on the dope too...lol :buddies:

Get up go get a job like all the other single moms out there! Quit crying about how bad your problems are! You must have a lil extra cash flow; you’re on SOMD all day! Internet is not free, unless you’re at the library, which I’m sure babies are not so welcomed there...I am so tired of these moms who just want to CRY. I lost my children’s father 3 years ago, I am 25, 2 kids ( toddlers - TWINS) who not to mention were in NICU for 4 Months working full time and going to school ( with NO state help). Make a damn move and stop trying to get hand outs! EHHHH
:love:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Thanks everybody ---When I started this thread, I didnt even know what a thread was. I didnt know that anyone would even read it. I did not know where to turn, so I printed a summary of what was going on in my life because I was scared and didnt want to be homeless because I wanted to take care of my sick baby. I expected people to tell me where to go for help. But I learned the following: I will never ask for anything from anyone. I will never want a friend or just someone to talk to and I will never trust people. And f u to outspoken.-I dont care if you like me. And to all of the people calling me a drug addict, I have been straight from pain medication for 2 years. And I am proud of myself . I do not drink, I do not do drugs and I refuse to have people to call me names or try to start fights with me. I miss my mother, I miss my father and I miss Donny, and I wish he would have stayed straight. I still have my baby and my son and that is all that I need. I will never read these horrible things and cry, I will not let any of you do that to me. If you want to call me weak, well yes ,I am still mourning for my parents and boyfriend and I am still praying that my son gets better. I pray that he doesn't have to have another operation. I will not get on this sight ever again.Thank you for your financial help. Because I definately feel worse emotionally. I have been called everything from a drug addict to a whore. I refuse to put up with it anymore.---------------ann

Best advise I can offer you is to LOG off the Forums like you just wrote above.... Focus on your life and make things better so you wont need anymore help... Good Luck!

lovinmaryland

Aren't they usually skinny? I don't know. I can't say that I've ever met one. :lol:
Are you implying Big B isnt skinny :drama:

Best advise I can offer you is to LOG off the Forums like you just wrote above.... Focus on your life and make things better so you wont need anymore help... Good Luck!

I really wanted to believe this wasnt a scam... but I just cant beleive that she is not eligible for ANY state help. Something is not right here.

sockgirl77

I really wanted to believe this wasnt a scam... but I just cant beleive that she is not eligible for ANY state help. Something is not right here.

OH, you call him Big B for another reason. :blushing:

I'm sure that she qualifies for all types of assistance being a non-working single mom. I also know for a fact that Childrens' Hospital waives all costs to low-income families.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Big B is a skinny lil thang. Uh huh.

And how do you freaking think I feel? :bawl: Let me buy you and the baby something so I feel better. Are we putting you in a shower before the babe comes? Would your mom or sis be involved in that, and if so could you let them know I like showers? :dance: Much better than a bubble bath.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm sure that she qualifies for all types of assistance being a non-working single mom. I also know for a fact that Childrens' Hospital waives all costs to low-income families.
Well don't I feel like a horse's arse. :ohwell: Would you like a shower as well?

C

CalvertNewbie

That's why I didn't forward money. I had thought about it because her family situation sounded so horrible and she doesn't live far from me. But then I thought of how many people milk the welfare system, people who are fully capable of working and choose to sit on their lazy asses instead. I figured that if all them can get state aid, then she should have no issue getting help, especially because the baby was born a while ago. I would think that any waiting period should have passed if she filed for aid when he was born.

lovinmaryland

OH, you call him Big B for another reason. :blushing:

Should we call him Little B then? :biggrin:

Big B is a skinny lil thang. Uh huh.

And how do you freaking think I feel? :bawl: Let me buy you and the baby something so I feel better. Are we putting you in a shower before the babe comes? Would your mom or sis be involved in that, and if so could you let them know I like showers? :dance: Much better than a bubble bath.

You silly gooses :huggy:

No no shower this is my 5th one ya know :lol: I think we need to focus on your shower my :love:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You silly gooses :huggy:

No no shower this is my 5th one ya know :lol: I think we need to focus on your shower my :love:

But you should get a shower, what if it's a girl?!

I want a shower so I can see what the older people bring. Maybe I'll get a punch bowl shaped like a rooster or something. :dance: Maybe we can play a game that makes people :blushing: