Jail/Prisons & Insanity.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
There are many reasons not to work or more correctly not to have a job.
1) Got laid off, Get another job
2) Got fired, Get another job
3) Quit, Get another job
4) Got sick, Easily explained at a hearing
5) Got injured, Easily explained at a hearing
6) Got enlightened, WTF?
8) Weather conditions, Get an indoor job
9) Seasonal jobs. Get another job

And I am sure there are more perfectly reasonable reasons for not working. Of those you listed only two are legitimate

WE are not their mommy and we are not their daddies and they do not need teaching to take care of their own children. If we would start seeing others as equal to ourself and get off that superiority kick then the problems can start to be addressed.
Like you, they need parenting as they aren't doing what they should.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Ken King said:
Like you, they need parenting as they aren't doing what they should.
:larry: But we are not their parents and neither is the gov. :howdy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:larry: But we are not their parents and neither is the gov. :howdy:
Who is taking care of you? The government, right? So guess who your Daddy and Mommy are, the tax-payers you ass-hat.

Pooh31

JPC said:
:larry: See I am talking about a physical reality that the parents in jail do not have any money or assets to pay the child support demands. The proof is in the reality that the law can take the parents car or bank accounts or even take their pocket cash if the parent has enough so the cold hard reality is that we have deadbroke parents in jail and demanding cash payments that it is impossible - note impossible - for the parent to pay the child support demands.

But the above quoted poster is saying that she can read their minds and she knows what the parents are thinking and she wants us to keep parents in jail because they think wrong and ignore the blatant reality that the parents can not - impossible - can not pay the unjust demands of our child support system.
:jameo:

I dont believe that it is an unjust demand that a person should pay for their child. If you father a child then you are finacinally responsible for that child. These people that dont pay their child support are nothing but low lifes. They have money to go to the bar and drink and smoke their crack or what ever but REFUSE to pay child support. You are just upset beacause you were too lazy to pay your support and got put in jail. You are putting down the BOSE and you have no idea what these people go through every day, and you have no idea how many cases these workers have.

Pooh31

you get an unemployment check
JPC said:
:larry: There are many reasons not to work or more correctly not to have a job.
1) Got laid off, you get an unemployment check
2) Got fired, your stupidty get another job
3) Quit, again, your stupidty get another job
4) Got sick, must not have been that great of an employee, they did not keep your job
5) Got injured, workmans comp
6) Got enlightened, about what?
8) Weather conditions, get another job
9) Seasonal jobs. only if you are a student

And I am sure there are more perfectly reasonable reasons for not working. :whistle: WE are not their mommy and we are not their daddies and they do not need teaching to take care of their own children. If we would start seeing others as equal to ourself and get off that superiority kick then the problems can start to be addressed.
I'm sorry I do not see someone as my equal who refuses to work and support their children, nor will I ever see them as my equal. If you don't want to pay for your children or as you like to say "can't afford" to pay, then get yourself fixed and don't procreate.
People like you just make me sick. Wanting to stick up for the "little boy", because a real man takes care of his children. You need to think about what these kids go through knowing that their father is just to lazy to help support them.

R

residentofcre

JPC said:
:larry: See I am talking about a physical reality that the parents in jail do not have any money or assets to pay the child support demands. The proof is in the reality that the law can take the parents car or bank accounts or even take their pocket cash if the parent has enough so the cold hard reality is that we have deadbroke parents in jail and demanding cash payments that it is impossible - note impossible - for the parent to pay the child support demands.

But the above quoted poster is saying that she can read their minds and she knows what the parents are thinking and she wants us to keep parents in jail because they think wrong and ignore the blatant reality that the parents can not - impossible - can not pay the unjust demands of our child support system.

You have to really go a long way across the line to be jailed....

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Pooh31 said:
you get an unemployment check
:jameo: Parents that get laid off usually do get an unemployment check but it is greatly reduced from their job pay but the child support system unjustly takes the full child support payment anyway when the law was designed to only take a percentage and so they unjustly cheat parents that do get an unemployment check. This is a main point to my call for child support reform.
Pooh31 said:
I'm sorry I do not see someone as my equal who refuses to work and support their children, nor will I ever see them as my equal. If you don't want to pay for your children or as you like to say "can't afford" to pay, then get yourself fixed and don't procreate.
:larry: God said in the Bible to the man and to the woman, to be fruitful and to multiply. Now this poster (and others) say to get fixed and do not procreate unless one can pay the child support ransom for each child. So to whom shall we listen to? And we go on without any true discussion about the real issue of locking up parents just for being poor because the poster (and others) think they are superior to God and superior to the other parents, which they are not.

This is why I am needed to bring real reform and some common sense to child support in the State of Maryland.
Pooh31 said:
People like you just make me sick.
:whistle: The poster is no better then I am, and she is no better then parents that are locked up for being too poor to pay the child support. So go ahead and get sick.
Pooh31 said:
Wanting to stick up for the "little boy", because a real man takes care of his children.
:coffee: They are not "little boys" and you and KK are not their parents either. I do not feel that I am really sticking up for them because those in jail are sticking up for themselves but I am standing against those that put parents in jail for being poor as I consider the law to be backed by unjust tyrants.
Pooh31 said:
You need to think about what these kids go through knowing that their father is just to lazy to help support them.
:whistle: We need to stop degrading parents and especially stop degrading fathers (as the poster is doing) because the kids need their separated parents far more then the custodial needs the extra cash.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
JPC said:
The poster is no better then I am, and she is no better then parents that are locked up for being too poor to pay the child support. So go ahead and get sick. :coffee:

Actually I don't think the poster is a convict, so automatically she is better then you.

You tried to cheat the system and your son, you got caught. Why don't you just admit that the judge was smarter then you, saw through your bullshit and sent you sorry ass to jail.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

itsbob said:
You tried to cheat the system, you got caught.
:larry: I feel that the system is so unjust in its present form that it needs to be cheated. That is the very basis of my platform to reform child support to make it better.
itsbob said:
Why don't you just admit that the judge was smarter then you, saw through your bullshit and sent you sorry ass to jail.
:coffee: I do not regard if the Judge was smarter then me and I understood about me going to jail. My point is that the law itself is wrong and the law needs to be reformed. I still do not complain about me going to jail, I am complaining about the very many other parents going in and out of jail just because they are too poor to pay the unjust demands of child support. My child support case is long closed, and my jail time is long over.
:whistle:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JPC said:
they are too poor to pay the unjust demands of child support.
Don't have children and you won't have to pay child support and you won't have to spray paint buildings and you won't have to go to jail unjustly... :jameo:

Midnightrider

Chasey_Lane said:
Don't have children and you won't have to pay child support and you won't have to spray paint buildings and you won't have to go to jail unjustly... :jameo:
or, you can have children, just live up to your responsibilities!!!

R

residentofcre

itsbob said:
WHen is the election, so we can stop reading crap from this jackazz??

Thats pretty much what the Judge must have said... let's just put thie Cusic character in jail so we can stop lreading crap from this jackazz.... He's never going to pay no matter how many chances we give him.... :coffee:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

fttrsbeerwench said:
So, is this rant about freeing all his abused brothers, or about improving conditions at the jail pending his inevitable return???
I'm still hearing :blahblah:
:larry: Governor Schwarzenegger of California has called a special session of the CA Legislature, calling for prison reform, particularly concerning the overcrowding of the largest State run prison system in the USA, and about stopping the parolees from returning to prison at the high rate that is done now.

Link here for the story from the California Governor's official website.

See particularly the fourth paragraph on that link where it says that the CDCR is "double-bunking", the reason that is reported is because as I have told before in this thread that the law requires 55 square feet per inmate but prisons "double-bunk" which abuses that law and thus abuses the inmates.

Maybe California will lead the way to prison reform in the USA but Maryland does not need to shirk its duty to our citizen prisoners while we wait.
:wench:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

residentofcre said:
Thats pretty much what the Judge must have said... let's just put thie Cusic character in jail so we can stop lreading crap from this jackazz.... He's never going to pay no matter how many chances we give him.... :coffee:
:larry: I do know that our society teaches people that it is okay to steal in many ways but it is not okay at all.

Robin Hood was rightly called the king of thieves and it was no compliment, but even if one wants to justify stealing by Robin Hood then it was a small group taking / stealing from the rich king and government.

In child support it is the gov stealing the last dollars from poor and impoverished parents and that pompous claim that the gov is playing Robin Hood because the money goes to support children is a lie on top of stealing.

If the custodial (and others) want to claim that the gov and the law is doing it while the custodial only receives the ill-gotten gain is just one of many untruths that make so the child support system needs to be reformed.

It is not just unethical and wrong to brutalize and steal from the poor, but it is wrong and unethical for the parent to pay the thief. Remember that tyrants and injustice has different sets of values then those of the ten commandments that say, "Thou shalt not steal."
:wench:
I use Robin Hood because it is one of those stories that condition the mind that it is okay to steal.

Pooh31

Would you support your children if you lived with them? Would you give your last penny to your child if he needed it? If your answer is yes then you are hyporcite. What is the difference between living with your child and supporting him and not living with him and supporting him?
I have first hand experience with a low life who does not want to pay child support, and I have had many rounds with him. I have supported my daughter for 10 years on my own with no help from him at all. He is able to work and refuses to, while we were married he took care of her, I left him and he does not support her. I don't want the money for myself, I take damn good care of my child and she does not need or want for anything, but my daughter could use that money for college or to buy her first car, you never know.
I am just sickened that you feel the child support is not needed once you leave a childs life. The system is there and works. Its just low lives who do not want to support their children that do not make it work.
One more question....If you do not pay child support should you be allowed to see your child?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
JPC said:
:larry: I feel that the system is so unjust in its present form that it needs to be cheated. That is the very basis of my platform to reform child support to make it better. :coffee: I do not regard if the Judge was smarter then me and I understood about me going to jail. My point is that the law itself is wrong and the law needs to be reformed. I still do not complain about me going to jail, I am complaining about the very many other parents going in and out of jail just because they are too poor to pay the unjust demands of child support. My child support case is long closed, and my jail time is long over.
:whistle:
What other laws are you unhappy with, that you feel are unjust and you'd be willing to defy?? I hope it's something good this time that will send you away for 20 or more years..

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Pooh31 said:
Would you support your children if you lived with them? Would you give your last penny to your child if he needed it? If your answer is yes then you are hyporcite.
:popcorn: Give the last penny if the child needed it but not if there was no need.
Pooh31 said:
What is the difference between living with your child and supporting him and not living with him and supporting him?
:coffee: When the child is living with the parent then the child is supported accordingly but when the child is taken away then some one else has taken that duty onto themselves.
Pooh31 said:
I have first hand experience with a low life who does not want to pay child support, and I have had many rounds with him.
:coffee: And I am certain that he has told you that he can not afford the unjust demands and that they expect too much from him and you refuse to listen to your child's father and you go along with the law that kicks your child's father while he is down, and you see nothing wrong with kicking him while he is down because after all the law declares your child's father to be a "deadbeat" and you just degrade your man too.
Pooh31 said:
I have supported my daughter for 10 years on my own with no help from him at all. He is able to work and refuses to, while we were married he took care of her, I left him and he does not support her.
:larry: Does that not send some kind of message to you for reasoning out that he was a caring father until you left him and now the child is fine anyway but the father is degraded by you and by the law? It tells me very much indeed.
Pooh31 said:
I don't want the money for myself, I take damn good care of my child and she does not need or want for anything,
:jameo: It is a fact and the same is true of all custodians that the child is in need of nothing and all your claim to child support is that you want extra and the child's father has told you that he has been bankrupt by the child support but still the custodials just demand more and more when there is no need and no justice.
Pooh31 said:
but my daughter could use that money for college or to buy her first car, you never know.
:popcorn: The child does not need it now. And many kids do not get such things even with 2 parents and big extensive families, some kids do not get cars and college. Many have to take out loans or grants or get jobs on their own to have such things. If the child's father is poor then we must accept that and move on, not kick him while he is down.
Pooh31 said:
I am just sickened that you feel the child support is not needed once you leave a childs life.
:coffee: I have never really said any such thing. I say that the child support system is unjust and oppressive and it needs to be reformed. From your post is sounds like your child's father is very much concerned about his child and if there was a genuine need then he would fill it without your request. You are backing up a cruel child support system and not giving your child's father an honest chance.
Pooh31 said:
The system is there and works. Its just low lives who do not want to support their children that do not make it work.
:popcorn: The system really does not work and we have parents in jail just for being too poor to pay the unjust demands of child support and many others that refuse to cooperate with the wrong. Calling them "low lives" and declaring what they "want" is just untruths and slander. You have the proof in front of you with the caring father that you left and now you demand more then the man has to give.
Pooh31 said:
One more question....If you do not pay child support should you be allowed to see your child?
:jameo: Of couse let the child see their separated parent. Otherwise one is selling out their own child for cash and their child's other parent is being sold out for money by the custodial.

Nobody can serve God and money, and the child support puts an unjust and unreal price tag on top of our children and on our children's separated parent. The law is wrong.
:bigwhoop: