Jeff Dunham

M

missperky

mv_princess said:
:lol: Should I remind you on friday, and saturday so you wont be late? :lol:

I shouldn't forget, that's the day I get to escape from the kids for a few hours...:lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
Isn't that good?

I have no friggin clue. We are row W and from the seating chart, it looks like we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back from the stage.

J

jaybeeztoo

Where ya'll leaving from? Can we follow? I have no clue where the theatre is.

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
I have no friggin clue. We are row W and from the seating chart, it looks like we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back from the stage.

I think you are closer then I am, we are mid balcony. I think it's orchestra, mid and then upper balcony..I think.

:lol:

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
We are leaving from Calvert.

Well we will see if we all follow if that okay, otherwise, does anyone have an address so I can mapquest?

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
Well we will see if we all follow if that okay, otherwise, does anyone have an address so I can mapquest?

I am not driving. :lol: We are going with someone else, where you leaving from? Here's the addy I found- 13th St. Between E & F Sts. NW, Washington, DC 20004

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
I am not driving. :lol: We are going with someone else, where you leaving from? Here's the addy I found- 13th St. Between E & F Sts. NW, Washington, DC 20004

Thanks MP, I'm sure we will get there ourselves just haven't researched how to get there, but the address sure does help.

Okay, so I dare one or both of you to get up and go to the bathroom. I'll do it!! F U C K I'm not scared :lmao:

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
Thanks MP, I'm sure we will get there ourselves just haven't researched how to get there, but the address sure does help.

Okay, so I dare one or both of you to get up and go to the bathroom. I'll do it!! F U C K I'm not scared :lmao:

Just let me know.

Sure why not, so Walter can yell at us...:killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
Just let me know.

Sure why not, so Walter can yell at us...:killingme

Or Jalepeno on a Stick :lmao:

This guy cracks me up. My friend swears he has emailed Jeff telling him it's my birthday (it's not) just because he's seen me spit fluids across the room laughing at this guy. OMG they are taping this though. I don't really wanna be on some DVD :lmao:

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
Or Jalepeno on a Stick :lmao:

This guy cracks me up. My friend swears he has emailed Jeff telling him it's my birthday (it's not) just because he's seen me spit fluids across the room laughing at this guy. OMG they are taping this though. I don't really wanna be on some DVD :lmao:

I have one of his DVD's and I can't stop laughing when I watch it. :roflmao:

Could be worse...:whistle:

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
I have one of his DVD's and I can't stop laughing when I watch it. :roflmao:

Could be worse...:whistle:

Jeff Dunham is one of the funniest people I have ever watched in my life. I am so excited to be going to do this!! :killingme

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Take the metro. It's the easiest way to get there. We are going metro. I can find out this evening and tell you which stop to get off at.

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Take the metro. It's the easiest way to get there. We are going metro. I can find out this evening and tell you which stop to get off at.

Hey MV, did you find anything out about the Metro? I pulled directions if we drove and parked, but they are confusing :confused:

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
Hey MV, did you find anything out about the Metro? I pulled directions if we drove and parked, but they are confusing :confused:

Did you figure out how you are getting there?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
Yeah, we are going to Branch Ave. And then getting off at the Verizon center stop. The Theatre is 3 blocks over from that. We are taking the metro at about 6 or so. What time do you plan on going up there?

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Yeah, we are going to Branch Ave. And then getting off at the Verizon center stop. The Theatre is 3 blocks over from that. We are taking the metro at about 6 or so. What time do you plan on going up there?

We looked into the Metro and Branch will be our starting point. I'll pm my cell phone and we can meet up there if you wish. Lemme go find my cell phone number :killingme

We are Metro virgins so any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. :flowers: