Jeff Dunham

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
We looked into the Metro and Branch will be our starting point. I'll pm my cell phone and we can meet up there if you wish. Lemme go find my cell phone number :killingme

We are Metro virgins so any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated. :flowers:
Aw :lol: Let me find a little bit more out, like which way to the theatre. Metro isn't hard you just have to remember what stop you need to get off at.

J

jaybeeztoo

mv_princess said:
Aw :lol: Let me find a little bit more out, like which way to the theatre. Metro isn't hard you just have to remember what stop you need to get off at.

We called last night and they said Blue line and get off at the Federal Triangle. Two block walk. This mean nothing to me :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
jaybeeztoo said:
We called last night and they said Blue line and get off at the Federal Triangle. Two block walk. This mean nothing to me :lmao:
Ok I looked it up, and instead of changing trains. Get on Branch Ave (*which is the Green line*) and then get off at The Archives Metro stop (*still on the green line*) Then go four blocks West on Penn Ave.

Ok I found the ones you need, http://www.wmata.com/tripplanner_d/walking_directions.cfm?Startlat=38.893602&Startlong=-77.028116&Endlat=38.895523&Endlong=-77.029741&Starttext=FEDERAL%20TRIANGLE%20METRO%20STATION&Endtext=WARNER%20THEATER&FinalWalkOriginStopID=7671&Date=5/4/2007&Time=0817

Type in Branch Ave to Warner Theatre, using Rail, and Walking time.

Last edited:
J

jaybeeztoo

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gonna be on TV. :lmao:

Tonight goes down as one of the best nights of my life :lol: Jeff was awesome...they moved us up front and the camera man was in love with me. Wait for the DVD in September, you WILL see me on it :getdown:

J

jaybeeztoo

Oh and thank you MV for getting us there and teaching us the ropes. I am so "Metrofied" now :lmao:

I got us back to Branch all on my own :biggirl: :biggrin:

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
The show was awesome...:killingme

He was great, wasn't he? :killingme And he got all jerked up at the end about his wife and daughters. How sweet!!!

Sorry I missed you MP, but I did think about you :huggy:

M

missperky

mv_princess said:
Ok I looked it up, and instead of changing trains. Get on Branch Ave (*which is the Green line*) and then get off at The Archives Metro stop (*still on the green line*) Then go four blocks West on Penn Ave.

Ok I found the ones you need, http://www.wmata.com/tripplanner_d/walking_directions.cfm?Startlat=38.893602&Startlong=-77.028116&Endlat=38.895523&Endlong=-77.029741&Starttext=FEDERAL%20TRIANGLE%20METRO%20STATION&Endtext=WARNER%20THEATER&FinalWalkOriginStopID=7671&Date=5/4/2007&Time=0817

Type in Branch Ave to Warner Theatre, using Rail, and Walking time.

We took Naylor rd to Gallary Place then to metro center and the warner theater was right there, I was so :confused:

:lmao:

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
He was great, wasn't he? :killingme And he got all jerked up at the end about his wife and daughters. How sweet!!!

Sorry I missed you MP, but I did think about you :huggy:

He was great. :yay:

It's ok, you were down front and we were up. I think I saw MV on the metro coming back.

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
He was great. :yay:

It's ok, you were down front and we were up. I think I saw MV on the metro coming back.

We saw some of her group on the way back but I thought MV and her BF were going to the ESPN Zone thingie afterwards.

I lost them as soon as we got to the theatre, but thank MV profusely for getting us there :huggy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Hey! We saw you MP but I wasn't totally sure it was you, so I didn't say anything. We found out the ESPN Zone was closed for something. So we just came back. But that was the BEST show EVER!!! I laughed so hard I was crying!

M

missperky

mv_princess said:
Hey! We saw you MP but I wasn't totally sure it was you, so I didn't say anything. We found out the ESPN Zone was closed for something. So we just came back. But that was the BEST show EVER!!! I laughed so hard I was crying!

I told the BF I thought that was you, but we weren't sure either. :lol:

I laughed so much my face hurt. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
missperky said:
I told the BF I thought that was you, but we weren't sure either. :lol:

I laughed so much my face hurt. :lmao:
Ours did too. The terroist we thought was the best!!! "I kill you" those eyes were great!

M

missperky

mv_princess said:
Ours did too. The terroist we thought was the best!!! "I kill you" those eyes were great!

He was good! And Peanut cracked me up! And we (the audience) were so loud and such, I can't wait for the DVD.

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
He was good! And Peanut cracked me up! And we (the audience) were so loud and such, I can't wait for the DVD.

Were you near his wife and daughters? I had no clue they were there, but the end of the show cool when he greeted them :yay:

M

missperky

jaybeeztoo said:
Were you near his wife and daughters? I had no clue they were there, but the end of the show cool when he greeted them :yay:
I think we skipped out before that. :tantrum

:lol:

J

jaybeeztoo

missperky said:
Come on Sept...

:rubbinghandstogether:

I'm with you on that one. I've been looking to see when it airs and then as soon as the DVD is out, IT'S MINE!!! :getdown: