Jeff the Scanner Guy...

tom88

People here often disagree, and sometimes we may even pretend we dislike other...I just wanted to say that I am praying for you and your family!

SShewbert

What love is all about
sockgirl77 said:
Her daughter, our Grandma, and my dad are on their way up there. We do know that she was nonresponsive at the scene and I just got word that she is brain dead. All of this is hearsay from a reliable source.

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out better and that is not true. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I

Inkpen

Oh dear..that is a Ford Explorer...
Prayers to you and you family...
:huggy:

sockgirl77

Jeff the Scanner Guy... 09-20-2007 11:31 PM See what happens to sluts who sleep around and have babies by different babies? Did Auntie know you is a slut and prego yet AGAIN?

What POS sent this?

21464759 / 2146455932

Someone please track this shiat for me b/c I don't have the patience to right now. Thanks. If I did it correctly the bastard's power level is 2055430.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Jeff the Scanner Guy... 09-20-2007 11:48 PM What the #### are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing!

Yeah, mess with me tonight. Because I'm already not a hormonal biatch enough. UFB. :rolleyes:

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
sockgirl77 said:
Jeff the Scanner Guy... 09-20-2007 11:48 PM What the #### are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing!

Yeah, mess with me tonight. Because I'm already not a hormonal biatch enough. UFB. :rolleyes:

That was just 100% nasty, regardless of whatever past history you have with someone on this board...

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
sockgirl77 said:
My aunt was in an accident. Nobody knows where or how. Just heard that she was being flown to PG Shock Trauma. Are you listening tonight? Lemme know if you or anyone has heard anything. Thanks!!!!

I am sorry. I just woke up about 9:45 tonight and was messing with getting ready to go work.

I hope your aunt is OK. :huggy:

sockgirl77

Jeff said:
I am sorry. I just woke up about 9:45 tonight and was messing with getting ready to go work.

I hope your aunt is OK. :huggy:
Thanks. I think I've found out as much as I'm going to tonight. I should get my ass in bed now.

IrishGal

Stretch's Mom
sockgirl77 said:
Thanks. I think I've found out as much as I'm going to tonight. I should get my ass in bed now.

SG, try to get some sleep anyway. I know my kiddos and I are all praying for your aunt and entire family. :huggy:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
sockgirl77 said:

I agree. Definately not going to hear anymore on the scanner about it. I wish I could have offered you more information but Even had I been listening I probably would not have been able to offer much more then you already know.
Get a good nights rest lady.

You and yours will be in my thoughts. :huggy:

NAS

sockgirl77 said:
Jeff the Scanner Guy... 09-20-2007 11:31 PM See what happens to sluts who sleep around and have babies by different babies? Did Auntie know you is a slut and prego yet AGAIN?

What POS sent this?

21464759 / 2146455932

Someone please track this shiat for me b/c I don't have the patience to right now. Thanks. If I did it correctly the bastard's power level is 2055430.
OMG wow this is totally uncalled for Sockgirl i dont know if u remember me but my family has your aunt in our prayers as well as your family. and for the a$$ hole who sent this u better hope we dont find out who u are,, Sockgirl might b in Flordia but her friends and family aint.

Debbie92454

What kind of idiot would send something like this to someone with a family emergency. I hope you find out. That was uncalled for and very rude besides being sick to say the least.

NAS

i just found out who the woman in the accident is. I know her daughter VERY WELL, and i really hope we find out who sent such a nasty message.

sockgirl77

NAS said:
i just found out who the woman in the accident is. I know her daughter VERY WELL, and i really hope we find out who sent such a nasty message.
That ignorant karma message is the least of my concerns. I know who sent it and well...karma is a biatch. They'll get there's. Thanks for the sweet words. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

smoothmarine187

sockgirl77 said:
That ignorant karma message is the least of my concerns. I know who sent it and well...karma is a biatch. They'll get there's. Thanks for the sweet words. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

hey, sorry to hear about the accident. have you heard anything else yet?