Jeff the Scanner Guy...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'm not really sure what to say, except, I truly hope things turn out okay for your Aunt, and that you keep us posted and remember to take care of yourself. :huggy:

:sendingpositivethoughts:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Sorry to read this, sockgirl. Hope she is okay, thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Ah, Socki, I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and yours. :huggy: If there's anything we in the area can do for you or your family, please let us know.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
BS Gal said:
Ah, Socki, I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and yours. :huggy: If there's anything we in the area can do for you or your family, please let us know.

:yeahthat:

smcop

sockgirl77 said:
Jeff the Scanner Guy... 09-20-2007 11:31 PM See what happens to sluts who sleep around and have babies by different babies? Did Auntie know you is a slut and prego yet AGAIN?

What POS sent this?

21464759 / 2146455932

Someone please track this shiat for me b/c I don't have the patience to right now. Thanks. If I did it correctly the bastard's power level is 2055430.
Wow, when I thought I had seen it all...a message like this. What the hell happened to peoples compassion for one another? This absolutely makes me sick! I don't know the history between this woman and the person who left this message, but my God, talk about a time and a place. I think true karma will find this jerk and put him/her in their place!

My thoughts and prayers with the family of this woman in the accident.

SoMDGirl42

smcop said:
Wow, when I thought I had seen it all...a message like this. What the hell happened to peoples compassion for one another? This absolutely makes me sick! I don't know the history between this woman and the person who left this message, but my God, talk about a time and a place. I think true karma will find this jerk and put him/her in their place!

My thoughts and prayers with the family of this woman in the accident.
:yeahthat:

Socki~ Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hopefully it is not as bad as originally thought last night. :flowers:

sockgirl77

As of a few hours ago she is still nonresponsive. She has swelling and bleeding to the brain. One of her pupils has ruptured. We're being told that they really wouldn't know much for 72 hours or so. Thanks for all the sweet messages.