Let’s talk truth about black on black crime

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am not saying it is 'ok' or right or appropriate .... but the reasons why are vastly different that Burning Down East LA After Rodney King

destroyed 1600 business in Koreatown, 80 billion dollars in damages, deaths of 63 and more than 2000 injured

Let's get real, before you get too entrenched in your mindset:

Busting #### up because you believe your rights as a citizen are being violated and the government employees are randomly killing your people;

VS.

Busting #### up because your sports team won or lost.

Is that simple enough or do you need me to dumb it down? Because I can do that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It is also my contention.

So far your only rebuttal has been "If you can't tell the difference you're a dumbass".
Which, by association, makes me a dumbass too.

So if you would be so kind as to explain it in a manner that my drooling, short-bus-riding, no-attention-span-having ass can understand, that would be outstanding.

Careful. You may get called out for being insensitive.

Toxick

Splat
but the reasons why are vastly different that Burning Down East LA After Rodney King

Do you think a business owner gives a tiny-rat's ass why their store or kiosk burned to the ground?

It's like this whole business with "hate crimes". For some arbitrary reason, "Hate" is an exacerbating factor when it comes to a crime. Two kids get beaten to a pulp. One because some schmuck saw him stick a $10 bill in his pocket, and decided that he should have it instead. The other because his skin didn't match the skin of the schmucks in the neighborhood he was in.

So - two different reasons for getting one's ass whooped. And IMO it doesn't make the tiniest shred of difference. The fact that "hate" was involved in the second incident is immaterial.

Same with riots. The reasons are different, but in the end, it's the same barbaric behavior, and I can't see how there are any mitigating or exacerbating factors involved simply because of the rationale behind it.

When white people riot and bust chit up, they are typically arrested and prosecuted.

Whether that's true or not, I wasn't really discussing the consequences - IMO, I think anyone who acts like an animal has earned the right to be treated like an animal.

Hijinx

Lets put it this way.
Blacks do not demonstrate or march about ghetto killings because they simply don't give a damn.
Occasionally a child gets killed in it's crib, or a, innocent grandma get killed by a stray bullet,. but , in general the one killed needed killing anyway.
They know that. Yeah the Grandmother says the kid was a good kid, but that just aint so. The kid was a pain in the ass gang banger or a drug dealer.
The killer did them a favor.

They rant and rave and riot about a white police officer who shoots one of these cretins, but that's racism. Pure and simple.
They don't like white people shooting one of them, but another black is ok.

Now some may say this is a racist position.
That's cool, I don't mind.
If that person calling me a racist has a better answer for the acceptance of black on black killing post it.

Sapidus

:bs:

ah yes .... white people burning cars after a sports event = blacks burning down a Baltimore neighborhood after Freddy Gray or LA after Rodney King

nice try short bus ... that is bull s hi it

So it’s not rioting or burning when whites do it?

Sapidus

Let's get real, before you get too entrenched in your mindset:

Busting #### up because you believe your rights as a citizen are being violated and the government employees are randomly killing your people;

VS.

Busting #### up because your sports team won or lost.

Is that simple enough or do you need me to dumb it down? Because I can do that.

It’s still an excuse. One you give to white people over and over and but you have a different standard for blacks

Sapidus

Lets put it this way.
Blacks do not demonstrate or march about ghetto killings because they simply don't give a damn.
Occasionally a child gets killed in it's crib, or a, innocent grandma get killed by a stray bullet,. but , in general the one killed needed killing anyway.
They know that. Yeah the Grandmother says the kid was a good kid, but that just aint so. The kid was a pain in the ass gang banger or a drug dealer.
The killer did them a favor.

They rant and rave and riot about a white police officer who shoots one of these cretins, but that's racism. Pure and simple.
They don't like white people shooting one of them, but another black is ok.

Now some may say this is a racist position.
That's cool, I don't mind.
If that person calling me a racist has a better answer for the acceptance of black on black killing post it.

Not only racist and willfully ignorant but stupid to boot

Hijinx

Not only racist and willfully ignorant but stupid to boot

Please be so kind as to point out the stupidity. While you are at it you might let all of us in on what the black community,(Which is so concerned) has done to stop these murders.

I mean in spite of the Black "Omerte" which they practice by not testifying against these criminals or giving evidence, and refusing to be witnesses.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Please be so kind as to point out the stupidity. While you are at it you might let all of us in on what the black community,(Which is so concerned) has done to stop these murders.

I mean in spite of the Black "Omerte" which they practice by not testifying against these criminals or giving evidence, and refusing to be witnesses.

:like:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s still an excuse. One you give to white people over and over and but you have a different standard for blacks

Learn to read, then learn to comprehend what you read. That is almost the exact opposite of what I said, and I find your ignorance boring.

Sapidus

Post 21 where the math shows a flaw in your reasoning. Post 22 is a solution, but I don't think you'll go for it.

Unfortunately the posts aren’t numbered on my phone.

One question asked was what gun laws would have prevented Vegas.

The shooter bought 33 guns in one year. A national database and limits to the number of guns purchased monthly or every six months or every year would certainly have helped.