Let’s talk truth about black on black crime

Sapidus

Learn to read, then learn to comprehend what you read. That is almost the exact opposite of what I said, and I find your ignorance boring.

Ok. Well then what is the difference as you see it ?

As you said :

“Busting #### up because you believe your rights as a citizen are being violated and the government employees are randomly killing your people;

VS.

Busting #### up because your sports team won or lost.“

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Unfortunately the posts aren’t numbered on my phone.

One question asked was what gun laws would have prevented Vegas.

The shooter bought 33 guns in one year. A national database and limits to the number of guns purchased monthly or every six months or every year would certainly have helped.
a purchase limit will NEVER happen Sappy

black dog

Free America
Unfortunately the posts aren’t numbered on my phone.

One question asked was what gun laws would have prevented Vegas.

The shooter bought 33 guns in one year. A national database and limits to the number of guns purchased monthly or every six months or every year would certainly have helped.

Crazy only needs one.. How about we change the HIPPA laws so the State and Feds are notified that we have a certified crazy person out and about..
Has all the evil guns (82) that the State of Maryland has banned from the good citizens changed the murder rate anywhere in Maryland?
The citys with the most murders in this country have the most stringent gun laws in the Nation, But yet have the highest murder rates...Why is that?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

so you want to restrict the rights of 325 million people for ONE Nut JOB

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It will never happen on a Federal Level...

Exactly. The discussion is 100% about Federal firearms regulation. What Congress is debating. We all know that states like MD, NY, Illinois, California, Connecticut have varying degrees of other unconstitutional restrictions,

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I still think it's fairly hilarious how Sap started this thread with, "Let's talk truth...", then proceeded to lie and spin. :lmao:

black dog

Free America
[video=youtube_share;NPNFshcQRbI]https://youtu.be/NPNFshcQRbI[/video]

Is it still black on black crime if a black man gets knocked out with a black african drum?

Hijinx

[video=youtube_share;NPNFshcQRbI]https://youtu.be/NPNFshcQRbI[/video]

Is it still black on black crime if a black man gets knocked out with a black african drum?

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. I saw that as a man making a citizens arrest, and I loved the sound the drum made as it hit that empty gourd on that man's neck.

Hijinx

If he had broken my back window I would have played that drum on his azz for real[video=youtube;Nu1teeixmpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1teeixmpw[/video].