Lexington Park named one of the richest cities in America

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Their,, They're... Pat's head...

Theiyrre.jpg

And what does Pat's head have to do with this? :confused:

SamSpade

I don't know where they get this. I've seen parts of Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Severna Park, Herndon and other parts of Fairfax County, tons of places around Montgomery County - heck, even some places along the Patuxent in Calvert - that are clearly richer than any part of California-Lexington Park. I cannot begin to guess where they get this kind of data.

SamSpade

They must have "factored" in other things to get that. Because I Googled richest COUNTIES in America, which would tend to draw lower once the entire county is used and not some isolated town.
Every single one of the richest counties had higher home values and median household incomes. By a LOT.

awpitt

Main Streeter
EVER.

I don't know how they come up with these silly results, but there's no way in hell that Lex Park is one of the richest cities in American. No way in hell. Anyone who actually lives there or is familiar with it knows this.

When most people think of LP, they think of Great Mills Rd. From a demographic standpoint, one must look at the boundaries of zip code 20653. Looking at that, one will see why "Lexington Park" has such a high median income.