Looking for a kitten to adopt

I

Inkpen

brandywine/acquasco/baden area. Charles county side.

OK... I will speak with my feral cat buddy and the folks at SPOT and see who has time and $$$ to help these guys..
I will get back to you later via PM.

I

Inkpen

My God. All because somebody wanted a kitten. I'm glad I went out for a long lunch.

Pretty pathetic huh!!!
And to think I had a daughter??/ WOW......all those 13 years of tax deductions I missed!!!!:killingme

I

Inkpen

I believe SPOT paid for spay /neuter for 185+ animals last year. :high5:

Folks at SPOT are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ellen and her crew have saved so many lives!!!

I hate taking stuff there..always leave with more goodies and less money!!!!!:killingme

I

Inkpen

Screw you, I'm at work, and don't appreciate your insinuation, YOU are bothering me as usual - honest it's YOU. :yay: Have a good night! Don't let the critter's bite :yay:

Wow...what a great job you must have to sit at work and spend all this time online posting dribble!!!!! :popcorn:

About those insinuations...you accused me of having a child taken from me...how big a lie is that Dems?
Go chill and quit your lies!:killingme

frequentflier

happy to be living
Best place to shop in Calvert County...all the $$$ goes to spay and neutering!!

SPOT check out the link....

Such dedicated and caring folks! Check the place out! They are having a silent auction at the Humane Society of Calvert County's "Spay-getti" dinner later in Feb. I am sure they will gladly accept donations from local businesses for the auction (hint hint) PM me if you want to drop anything off in Solomons or arrange for a pick up. We also collect monetary donations at my store. I have a "yuppy puppy" treat machine that if you pull down the dog bone handle for treats, you have to put a quarter in the jar! Every bit helps :smile:

D

dems4me

Such dedicated and caring folks! Check the place out! They are having a silent auction at the Humane Society of Calvert County's "Spay-getti" dinner later in Feb. I am sure they will gladly accept donations from local businesses for the auction (hint hint) PM me if you want to drop anything off in Solomons or arrange for a pick up. We also collect monetary donations at my store. I have a "yuppy puppy" treat machine that if you pull down the dog bone handle for treats, you have to put a quarter in the jar! Every bit helps :smile:

:huggy: In case you don't check your Krama, I think this is a WONDERFUL idea :clap: I like the "Spay-getti" dinner concept. Pleae post a thread about it when you get the exact date and time :yahoo: Sounds like fun!!! Also love the dog bone treat machine :clap:

Cowgirl

Spay-ghetti dinner? :eyebrow: Sounds like uteruses (uteri? :lmao:) and testicles instead of spaghetti and meatballs.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Good you did do something!!!! Then why not stand up and say it?

Note: I gave you green and signed it...

Stop being rude and taking like you live in the gutter. It reflects poorly on you and your character.

Many if not most of the rescue groups do the same thing..they rescue and adopt out.
Many get a big price break over regular vet costs, can buy vaccines at cost, can do the same with meds and do inhouse lab work and it costs so much less than you paid out. They have a far bigger advertising base that you or RR, or others who do home rescue .

The money that one pays for adoption goes back to the pool to do more spays and neuters....
And then there are groups like SPOT, that offer FREE spay and neuters...
The get their $$$ from the thrift shop they run.
Have you donated any time, or stuff to help this group?
Ever gone there to go shopping for great deals and cool stuff?

So, it is benificial to adopt from established rescue groups and shelters instead of from the "free" kitten ads, or those who do rescues all by themsleves without the support and backing of an legit 501(c)3.

Your $$$ goes back to help more each and every day!

Again, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

I paid $175 in October to "rescue" a dog that had been vet checked by the "rescuers." So far, I have put out over $500 in vet bills. I love the dog to death, but .......

frequentflier

happy to be living
:huggy: In case you don't check your Krama, I think this is a WONDERFUL idea :clap: I like the "Spay-getti" dinner concept. Pleae post a thread about it when you get the exact date and time :yahoo: Sounds like fun!!! Also love the dog bone treat machine :clap:

The "Spayghetti Dinner" and silent auction will be held Sunday Feb 24 from 3-7 PM @ St John Vianney Family Life Center in Prince Frederick. Tickets are $10 in advance and are available at different businesses as well as @ spayghettidinner@gmail.com Check out the Humane Society of Calvert County website for more info Humane Society of Calvert County - Home

The "yuppy puppy" treat machine is popular! And most people add more than a quarter to the jar :) for the SPOT

frequentflier

happy to be living
The "Spayghetti Dinner" and silent auction will be held Sunday Feb 24 from 3-7 PM @ St John Vianney Family Life Center in Prince Frederick. Tickets are $10 in advance and are available at different businesses as well as @ spayghettidinner@gmail.com Check out the Humane Society of Calvert County website for more info Humane Society of Calvert County - Home

The "yuppy puppy" treat machine is popular! And most people add more than a quarter to the jar :) for the SPOT

correction: spayghetti.dinner@gmail.com for tickets...

ewashkow

Is there a place that offers assistance to help one pay for vetting and fixing feral cats? There are approximately 30 ferals in my neighborhood.

Contact SPOT(Stop Pet Overpopulation Thrift store). I can't find it now but I know they have a website. They will fix all of the cats for free. You just have to trap and transport I think.

dawn

Contact SPOT(Stop Pet Overpopulation Thrift store). I can't find it now but I know they have a website. They will fix all of the cats for free. You just have to trap and transport I think.

I didnt see a phone number on their website, but I did send them an email.

I

Inkpen

Hey Dems..Thanks for the karma from all your MPDs!!! My..you were busy tonight!!!

You could have been a bit more creative.

And the 2nd Annual Spay-Ghetti dinner....of which I am co-chair, and came up with the idea of a Spay-Ghetti dinner, is Feb, 24th..tickets $10.00.
No alcohol will be served, and no alcohol is allowed on the property....FYI.

So thanks for the karma....it really shows you "other" side of you split personality:killingme

Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 10:53 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:29 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:28 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:26 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Ruby-crowned kinglet 02-01-2008 10:16 PM If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:40 PM you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 09:15 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 09:13 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:12 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:05 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:57 PM You are either part of the solution or part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:56 PM You need to get off your high horse.
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:47 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:42 PM If you are not part of the problem, you are part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:37 PM If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:33 PM if you are not part of the problem you are part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:31 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution

I

Inkpen

No..they will pay for the vetting..they have a thrift shop..not a clinic....
SPOT web site

D

dems4me

Hey Dems..Thanks for the karma from all your MPDs!!! My..you were busy tonight!!!

You could have been a bit more creative.

And the 2nd Annual Spay-Ghetti dinner....of which I am co-chair, and came up with the idea of a Spay-Ghetti dinner, is Feb, 24th..tickets $10.00.
No alcohol will be served, and no alcohol is allowed on the property....FYI.

So thanks for the karma....it really shows you "other" side of you split personality:killingme

Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 10:53 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:29 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:28 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 10:26 PM "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
Ruby-crowned kinglet 02-01-2008 10:16 PM If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:40 PM you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 09:15 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Hey Inkpen 02-01-2008 09:13 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:12 PM "you are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 09:05 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:57 PM You are either part of the solution or part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:56 PM You need to get off your high horse.
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:47 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution"
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:42 PM If you are not part of the problem, you are part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:37 PM If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:33 PM if you are not part of the problem you are part of the solution
Looking for a kitten to... 02-01-2008 08:31 PM You are either part of the problem or part of the solution

As I stated in my reply to your pm to me, I stopped home and went back out to a friends BD party later this evening in Golden Beach and am just now getting in - thanks however for the credit :yay: :roflmao: I can give you some more to add to your list however, seeings how you seem to thrive on it so much :yay: I'll pass on my $$ donation on the spay-ghetty dinner I was going to give, thanks to you, now that I know you are co-chair - way to go :yay: And yet again you can't seem to post anything without patting yourself on the back :rolleyes:. Furthermore, I'm glad you seem to think I'm the only person that you've pizzed off and annoyed on the forums, maybe you should check in with all the people you stand up on here offering to help and don't even bother to call them :yay: :rolleyes: Nontheless I'll be more than happy to take the credit :diva: After all, you're perfect (in your eyes) MUST BE just ONE person you don't get along with :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: