LOST season 3

nomoney

Katt said:
what did that juliet character play in? (the one taking care of Jack) I can't place where I've seen her in. It's driving me nuts. Anyone recognize her from something else? TIA

thats driving me crazy too! Did we see her last year on lost or has she just been in something else?

Remember last year when Desmonds girlfriend got the report of the "earthquake" from those two dudes in that antartic type place? I wonder how long it will be before she shows up :tap:

Katt

nomoney said:
thats driving me crazy too! Did we see her last year on lost or has she just been in something else?

Remember last year when Desmonds girlfriend got the report of the "earthquake" from those two dudes in that antartic type place? I wonder how long it will be before she shows up :tap:
I don't remember that! :doh:

nomoney

quick question, for them to have all that info about jacks life, doesn't that mean they have a current connection with the "outside" world?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought the opening was spectacular but the rest of the show was only okay, although I could look at Sawyer all night long. :hot:

Some interesting tidbits I've found about the show:

• The book club is reviewing the books "Carrie" by Stephen King. Whether this is a nod to King, who is a huge fan of the show, or a clue since the book deals with telekinesis and psychic abilities, remains to be seen.
  • The song Jack listens to in his car radio while watching Sarah at her school is "Moonlight Serenade", the same song Hurley and Sayid picked up on the radio in second season episode "The Long Con."
  • The scene where Kate is given a dress to wear and brought to a dinner with Henry Gale, the camp's leader, references a scene from the film Raiders of the Lost Ark where Marion is given a dress and eats dinner with Belloq, the respective leader of his camp.
  • Sawyer is being kept in a large Skinner Box, which is commonly used on lab animals who get a food reward for pushing a lever or some other task; which they learn to modify their behavior in the contrapment.
  • In the opening scene, an "Other" can be seen putting a CD in a CD player, and "Downtown" by Petula Clark begins to play, but the case can be identified as the DualDisc version of "Speaking In Tongues" by the Talking Heads.

It should be a very interesting season. :eyebrow:

Geek

Katt said:
what did that juliet character play in? (the one taking care of Jack) I can't place where I've seen her in. It's driving me nuts. Anyone recognize her from something else? TIA

E.R.

B

Bronwyn

After discovering that my husband can't get the VCR to work I was thrilled to discover that I can watch LOST online when I get home from school on Wed nights. :yahoo:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
Am I the only one bent that they are running commercials every 8 minutes...:tantrum
I think I got used to it by last night cause it didn't seem so bad:lol:

And I think next weeks show is going to have me pacing the room!

nomoney

the Loc not talking thing was a little stupid. They coulda done without the charades bit between loc and the charlie.

Agee

nomoney said:
the Loc not talking thing was a little stupid. They coulda done without the charades bit between loc and the charlie.

Got a chuckle out of Loc praying and being thankful for "not being so angry anymore". Then you see what they were growing in the greenhouse.

Anybody see the number that came up on Hurleys airline terminal? I thought I saw 1542 or something close, if that means anything?

nomoney

Airgasm said:
Got a chuckle out of Loc praying and being thankful for "not being so angry anymore". Then you see what they were growing in the greenhouse.

Anybody see the number that came up on Hurleys airline terminal? I thought I saw 1542 or something close, if that means anything?

you mean the numbers he was typing into the computer? :confused:

did find this interesting though,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_%28TV_series%29

That dude that loc picked up said he was headed to eureka, interesting that this is what comes up about that.

SeaRide

Help me with this..

Remember the place where Jack, Sawyer and Kate are being held at which looks like some kind of aquarium and zoo place, right? Is that where the polar bear(s) originally came (escaped) from? :eyebrow:

SeaRide said:
Help me with this..

Remember the place where Jack, Sawyer and Kate are being held at which looks like some kind of aquarium and zoo place, right? Is that where the polar bear(s) originally came (escaped) from? :eyebrow:
That's the speculation... based on the comment about the bears figuring out how to trigger the release of the fish biscuits faster than Sawyer did.