LOST season 3

CMC122

Go Braves!
Airgasm said:
Got a chuckle out of Loc praying and being thankful for "not being so angry anymore". Then you see what they were growing in the greenhouse.

Anybody see the number that came up on Hurleys airline terminal? I thought I saw 1542 or something close, if that means anything?
He was typing "the" numbers into the computer:yay:

And remember Charlie saying that polar bears are the Einsteins of the bear family? Made me laught thinking back to big man laughing at Sawyer taking 5 hours to get a fish biscuit and the polar bears 2:lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I recorded it and can't wait to see it tomorrow. :yay: Now what the heck are we going to do until February? :jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
The previews for next week are new...:confused:

I thought they were doing 4 new shows then the rest in February. Maybe it was 6 new episodes. :confused: I'm so confused. :jameo:

jazz lady said:
I thought they were doing 4 new shows then the rest in February. Maybe it was 6 new episodes. :confused: I'm so confused. :jameo:
The next episode is titled "The Cost of Living" and has an air date of November 1...

Synopsis
A delirious Eko wrestles with past demons; some of the castaways go to the Pearl station to find a computer they can use to locate Jack, Kate and Sawyer; Jack does not know who to trust when two of the Others are at odds with each other.

There will be one more eposide on November 8th and then we have to wait until February 7th for the next new one.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Schwooo! I'm glad to hear there are 2 more episodes before the break!

So what do you guys think about the sub:popcorn:

CMC122 said:
Schwooo! I'm glad to hear there are 2 more episodes before the break!

So what do you guys think about the sub:popcorn:
Heck, I wanna know how the polar bears got from one island to the other...:eyebrow:

SeaRide

Polar bears are smart enough to ..err... drive a boat ? ..swim over? .. walk over there before the magnetic earthquake that made the strait disappeared thus making two islands instead of one?

heck I dont know!

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
Heck, I wanna know how the polar bears got from one island to the other...:eyebrow:
Can't polar bears swim? Or maybe the islands were once one island and an "accident seperated the two............

And remember when Jack figured out they were underwater?? Maybe there is an underground link between the island:popcorn: What do you think now?

SeaRide said:
Polar bears are smart enough to ..err... drive a boat ? ..swim over? .. walk over there before the magnetic earthquake that made the strait disappeared thus making two islands instead of one?

heck I dont know!
I liked your polar bear post much better than CMC's...:huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Spudtrooper said:
I'm fastly growing bored with the show...it's really starting to go all sorts of weird places.

But that's the whole point. To keep you guessing and try to figure out how the seemingly disjointed pieces all fit together, like a jigsaw puzzle or a good mystery. :yay:

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
jazz lady said:
But that's the whole point. To keep you guessing and try to figure out how the seemingly disjointed pieces all fit together, like a jigsaw puzzle or a good mystery. :yay:

I just feel that when all is said and done...I will be strongly disapointed in all the time I spent on watching and thinking and making conjectures. I hope I am wrong.