LOST season 3

Spudtrooper said:
I'm fastly growing bored with the show...it's really starting to go all sorts of weird places.
Hang in there... here's a brief synopsis of the kick off episode in February...:biggrin:

Episode 307 is called " Not in Portland". Features Edmond, a 50ish brilliant , shrewd man who always seems to find funding for his university lab. Enjoys taking credit for other scientists work. Also, Albert, a recruiter for a state-of-the-art bio-tech company. He also says to take this with a few grains of salt.

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
kwillia said:
Hang in there... here's a brief synopsis of the kick off episode in February...:biggrin:

Episode 307 is called " Not in Portland". Features Edmond, a 50ish brilliant , shrewd man who always seems to find funding for his university lab. Enjoys taking credit for other scientists work. Also, Albert, a recruiter for a state-of-the-art bio-tech company. He also says to take this with a few grains of salt.

Sounds promising thanks Kwilla for the info!

Jameo

What?!
jazz lady said:
But that's the whole point. To keep you guessing and try to figure out how the seemingly disjointed pieces all fit together, like a jigsaw puzzle or a good mystery. :yay:

That damn Dharma group is testing us week after week to see if we will continue to watch :jameo: Making up this crazy show that makes no senses what so ever and sure enough, we just can't wait till next week to tune in. Then they go and throw a twist in, let show 6 episodes THEN we won't show anything new for another 6 wks. It's all a conspiracy I tell. Dharma is out to get us all :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Jameo said:
That damn Dharma group is testing us week after week to see if we will continue to watch :jameo: Making up this crazy show that makes no senses what so ever and sure enough, we just can't wait till next week to tune in. Then they go and throw a twist in, let show 6 episodes THEN we won't show anything new for another 6 wks. It's all a conspiracy I tell. Dharma is out to get us all :lmao:

You GET it. :yay:

SeaRide

What happened to bunch of kids that were with "Others" or kids that were taken?

That guy .. what's his name.. he is able to foresee the future by an hour or so... the lightning golf club rod thingy. Desmond ... that's his name.

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
SeaRide said:
What happened to bunch of kids that were with "Others" or kids that were taken?

That guy .. what's his name.. he is able to foresee the future by an hour or so... the lightning golf club rod thingy. Desmond ... that's his name.

We'll probably have to wait till next season to find out :jameo:

B

Bronwyn

I was watching the movie "The new Amityville" last night. I was surprised to see John Locke (Terry O'Quinn), in the movie.

Show prepares to go on three-month hiatus

ABC’s scheduling plan gave viewers six consecutive new fall episodes, of which the Nov. 8 show is the last, before giving “Lost” a 13-week break. “Day Break,” a new drama starring Taye Diggs, will keep the timeslot warm until “Lost” returns on Feb. 7, kicking off a string of 17 episodes that will be uninterrupted by repeats.

ABC made the move in response to complaints about repeats from frustrated fans, one of whom started a Web site, “IsLostARepeat.com,” which answers the weekly question with a simple “Yes” or “No!” in the middle of a white background.

The split schedule may have sounded fabulous when it was announced in the summer, but with the new season developing slowly and failing to answer many questions, it could prove to be too long of a hiatus for "Lost" fans to endure....

CMC122

Go Braves!
I definately not happy about the 13 week hiatus but I'm still hooked. I'll be ready and waiting come February 7th.

Besides Taye Diggs isn't such a bad fill in:angel:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
I don't know, first the long wait for the season to even begin...then we have to endure commercials every 8 minutes and now a 13 week hiatus! I think I'll use the time to wean myself off this show.

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
CMC...stop watching Wicked Wrench wiggle his worm out his back door! It's on :yahoo:
It was hard to pull myself away but......

WOW! I thought the show was great! Kate's wig in her flashback sucked but the rest of the show was :yay::yay:

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! In February of course:ohwell:

B

Bronwyn

:yahoo: Lost is my favorite show in a LONG time. I don't think I've ever been this hooked to a TV show in my life!

Bronwyn said:
:yahoo: Lost is my favorite show in a LONG time. I don't think I've ever been this hooked to a TV show in my life!
I still like the show very much, but I have lost a lot of enthusiasm this season. I am extremely frustrated that they run a full set of commercials every 8 minutes. It really takes away from the ability to build and maintain suspense which was part of the beauty of the earlier seasons. I also think it's rediculous that they are making us wait 3 months to continue the season. :boo:

B

Bronwyn

kwillia said:
I still like the show very much, but I have lost a lot of enthusiasm this season. I am extremely frustrated that they run a full set of commercials every 8 minutes. It really takes away from the ability to build and maintain suspense which was part of the beauty of the earlier seasons. I also think it's rediculous that they are making us wait 3 months to continue the season. :boo:

I go to school on Wednesday nights, so I have to watch it online the next day. There are three thirty second commercials, but that's not too bad. It's much more intense watching it without interuptions. It sucks that they are taking such a long break. I wonder why? For more filming? More script writing?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Bronwyn said:
I go to school on Wednesday nights, so I have to watch it online the next day. There are three thirty second commercials, but that's not too bad. It's much more intense watching it without interuptions.
I'm out Wednesday nights myself and enjoy recording it, then playing it back while fast-forwarding through the commercials. It definitely makes it more enjoyable watching it that way.

It sucks that they are taking such a long break. I wonder why? For more filming? More script writing?
Probably both plus wanting to air their replacement show and garner an audience for it. I think it's called "Day Break" or something like that. A detective story where he keeps reliving the same day over and over again a la "Groundhog Day."