Lost/Stolen Dog!!! Any help would be apprecaited!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
multitaskerJuls said:
No, No word at all yet....My daughter is a total mess and missing her puppy terribly. I went looking for her again today with my 3 year old and both of us were calling out her name. (kinda of sad and cute at the same time) He was yelling out, "we miss you, we need you"....too sad. I put out flyers and I am going to put a poster board at the beginning of the road tomorrow with her pic. I am doing anything and everything that I can think of....that is all that I CAN do. I was told by the sheriff's office that it did not sound good on what I had told him. I will be talking to Animal Control and the Tri County Animal Shelter since they have been closed the past two days. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT SOMEONE HAS HER AND RETURNS HER SAFELY! Thanks for asking!

GO to the shelter and look. Also call all the vets in the area in case somebody takes in a "new" puppy for a checkup, etc...take them pictures so they can be on the lookout. Was she chipped?

multitaskerJuls

cattitude said:
GO to the shelter and look. Also call all the vets in the area in case somebody takes in a "new" puppy for a checkup, etc...take them pictures so they can be on the lookout. Was she chipped?

Good idea, I will do that as well tomorrow. Is there a shelter here in St Mary's County that animals go to before they are sent to Tri County Animal Shelter? She was not chipped, but I can tell you that if she is found or returned that she WILL be.

I

Inkpen

Long shot here... but word has it that sometimes stolen dogs are sold up at the Amish Market in Charlotte Hall. Might check there this week.
So sorry for you and you family.

Last edited by a moderator:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Inkpen said:
Long shot here... but word has it that sometimes stolen dogs are sold up at the Armish (sp?) Market in Charlotte Hall. Migh check there this week.
So sorry for you and you family.

Ugh...I saw that lady that has all the pups..she was on the side of 235 across from the market on Saturday.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
I thought they got rid of her?

She was on the side of the road, not at the market. I'm sure it was the same one I saw at the market a few months ago...she had a few different breeds...they all looked sick..runny eyes, etc.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
She was on the side of the road, not at the market. I'm sure it was the same one I saw at the market a few months ago...she had a few different breeds...they all looked sick..runny eyes, etc.
My co-worker bought a dog from her. They spent a LOT of $ on the vet. Not sure they still have the dog.

HorseQueen

The lady

My family and I went up the the Amish market a couple weeks ago and saw a lady there with TONS of puppys. I was looking at them all over and asked my mom if we could take one home. The lady was giving me this attitude and said that she had a Petting Zoo and has all the puppys for children to pet. o_O

multitaskerJuls

Thank you so much everyone...I have done the flyers thing and went all over looking for her. I am calling Animal Control and Tri County again tomorrow. I am also going to call all the local vets and go to the Farmers Market on Wed. and Sat. Thank you so much for all your thoughtful suggestions. I really really appreciate everything even the 'how could you" messages. I have learned sooooo much from this experience and I can say that I KNOW better now.

jbooty

multitaskerJuls said:
Thank you so much everyone...I have done the flyers thing and went all over looking for her. I am calling Animal Control and Tri County again tomorrow. I am also going to call all the local vets and go to the Farmers Market on Wed. and Sat. Thank you so much for all your thoughtful suggestions. I really really appreciate everything even the 'how could you" messages. I have learned sooooo much from this experience and I can say that I KNOW better now.

Hope you find her.. such a pretty dog!

Lilypad

multitaskerJuls said:
Our work is done here! :yay:
We'll keep the faith she will be found! :huggy:

smer77

My girlfriend sent you an email, you should give her a call. Her sister's boyfriend has had a dog sleeping outside his house for a couple days now that looks a lot like yours. There is no collar on it though. Attached is a pic taken this morning of the dog sleeping outside his door. Hopefully this helps.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 161

Nanny Pam

smer77 said:
My girlfriend sent you an email, you should give her a call. Her sister's boyfriend has had a dog sleeping outside his house for a couple days now that looks a lot like yours. There is no collar on it though. Attached is a pic taken this morning of the dog sleeping outside his door. Hopefully this helps.
OMG~! I hope this is your dog! I am praying....

SoMDGirl42

smer77 said:
Good luck! Hope this is the missing pup and will soon be reunited with the family. Keep us informed!

multitaskerJuls

smer77 said:

OMG, Please god let this be our dog...She will never go outdoors ever again. I will let my house be her bathroom....Please god please....I just called the lady and I am waiting to her back from her so I can meet up with her to see if this dog is indeed mine...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!