Lost/Stolen Dog!!! Any help would be apprecaited!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
multitaskerJuls said:
Yeah that....IT IS MY DOG!!!!!!!!!! OMG, This is the best day of my life other than the day that I had my kids.
Wonderful! :clap:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
multitaskerJuls said:
I just thought that I would share this tear jerking photo...KABOTA REUNITED with my 3 year old son

:thewave: WONDERFUL! I'd been watching this thread and praying along with everyone else. Hugs to you and yours on this very happy ending!

ashoflich

multitaskerJuls said:
I just thought that I would share this tear jerking photo...KABOTA REUNITED with my 3 year old son

That is such a cute picture!! I am so glad that she was your dog! She seems like such a sweet girl! I know she is glad to be home! I saw how happy she was to see you guys! Good luck with everything! She is a very cute dog!

PrepH4U

multitaskerJuls said:
Totally awesome! :huggy: And :yay: to the people that allowed her to sleep on their porch and not send her away. :flowers:
How far away was she from home?

Cowgirl

multitaskerJuls said:

:roflmao: I love the name!! Did you name her after the Kubota tractors?

PrepH4U

ashoflich said:
That is such a cute picture!! I am so glad that she was your dog! She seems like such a sweet girl! I know she is glad to be home! I saw how happy she was to see you guys! Good luck with everything! She is a very cute dog!
:flowers: for you! What a nice thing you have done!

multitaskerJuls

PrepH4U said:
Totally awesome! :huggy: And :yay: to the people that allowed her to sleep on their porch and not send her away. :flowers:
How far away was she from home?

The lady that emailed me was one of the nicest people I have ever met. I wish the world had more people like her. She was found about I would say 10-12 miles from home. She did not walk where she was found, that is for sure. She was spotted the same night that she was missing from our house on Saturday 5/26 at around 10:30 and was at the house where she stayed that far away on Saturday evening late. Someone had to of come in our yard and taken her off her lead, took her lead and her and dropped her off on the side of the road...She was located off of Rt 247 Loveville Rd.The underhanded person that did this to her also took her collar off so there is no way that she could of done that herself since the collar was on nice and snug. It does not matter who did it to me anymore, but I can honestly tell you that I was breathing fire once I found her and her walking where she was found was not even 1% possible, but all that matters now is that she is home safe and sound. She was treated to to a total makeover at Petco this afternoon. She smells like strawberries and treated her like a queen(she even got her teeth brushed). She has a nice hot pink collar now with a tag with her name and my name and number on it.(not like that would help since whoever did this in the 1st place took the other one off. I am calling tomorrow to make arrangements to get her chipped. [B]Thanks again to ASHOFLICH[/B]

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Don't underestimate a dog's ability to travel a good distance in a short period of time. Ten miles is nothing. You are lucky to have her back. She may have broken her lead...you just don't know..which is why I hope you never tie/chain her again, especially when you are not at home. ..you just can't be sure what can happen.

Count your blessings! I am sincerely glad you were reunited with your dog.

jbooty

multitaskerJuls said:
The lady that emailed me was one of the nicest people I have ever met. I wish the world had more people like her. She was found about I would say 10-12 miles from home. She did not walk where she was found, that is for sure. She was spotted the same night that she was missing from our house on Saturday 5/26 at around 10:30 and was at the house where she stayed that far away on Saturday evening late. Someone had to of come in our yard and taken her off her lead, took her lead and her and dropped her off on the side of the road...She was located off of Rt 247 Loveville Rd.The underhanded person that did this to her also took her collar off so there is no way that she could of done that herself since the collar was on nice and snug. It does not matter who did it to me anymore, but I can honestly tell you that I was breathing fire once I found her and her walking where she was found was not even 1% possible, but all that matters now is that she is home safe and sound. She was treated to to a total makeover at Petco this afternoon. She smells like strawberries and treated her like a queen(she even got her teeth brushed). She has a nice hot pink collar now with a tag with her name and my name and number on it.(not like that would help since whoever did this in the 1st place took the other one off. I am calling tomorrow to make arrangements to get her chipped. [B]Thanks again to ASHOFLICH[/B]

Glad you found your baby!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Are you retarded?

To my karma giver...

Chill out. That dog was stolen. no broken collar at home...no cable. It was silly of her to trust humans to not steal her...but this wasn't a case of the dog busting loose. dogs kep in house 24/7 is as bad as a lion in a zoo cage.

Please show me where I said I was an advocate of keeping a dog in the house 24/7.

multitaskerJuls

cattitude said:
Don't underestimate a dog's ability to travel a good distance in a short period of time. Ten miles is nothing. You are lucky to have her back. She may have broken her lead...you just don't know..which is why I hope you never tie/chain her again, especially when you are not at home. ..you just can't be sure what can happen.

Count your blessings! I am sincerely glad you were reunited with your dog.

If my dog could walk over 10 miles in less than 2 hours,I think that I can make some serious money off this dog for The Guiness Book of World Records. It is not possible that she walked over there...She was DUMPED over there. Also like I had told alot of people (sheriff's dept, animal control) that she stays very close to home and even though she had no clue where she was, I was told that she STAYED at the house she was found at and never left there until we came there to pick her up. I am blessed and very lucky that she is home safe and sound, but I have learned that you can not trust your neighbors or many people for that matter.

Geek

multitaskerJuls said:
If my dog could walk over 10 miles in less than 2 hours,I think that I can make some serious money off this dog for The Guiness Book of World Records. It is not possible that she walked over there...She was DUMPED over there. Also like I had told alot of people (sheriff's dept, animal control) that she stays very close to home and even though she had no clue where she was, I was told that she STAYED at the house she was found at and never left there until we came there to pick her up. I am blessed and very lucky that she is home safe and sound, but I have learned that you can not trust your neighbors or many people for that matter.

But you can trust the people in this thread that were praying for your dog. I truely believe prayer can make things happen. Glad your dog is home :clap:

Cowgirl

multitaskerJuls said:
She was giving that name not after the Kubota tractors, but was named that because my SO wanted to name a race horse that and never got the chance to.

Gotcha! Thanks! :lol: