Mmmm!

XOXO17

morganj614 said:
well $90 a person is alot. I can use that money elsewhere but do expect to go there on my birthday:bawl:
Yes, its alot. My friend wanted to go..needless to say I won't be going again for quite a while!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
morganj614 said:
well $90 a person is alot. I can use that money elsewhere but do expect to go there on my birthday:bawl:

I can pull off dinner there one night, but with their prices, I can only afford to leave about a 10% tip.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Definatly pricey but I was drooling over the menu. Ill save my pennies and in a year or so, Im there.

XOXO17

morganj614 said:
I was looking on thier website and thier lunch prices aren't bad.

Bogart

XOXO17 said:
I went to the Tides restaurant yesterday for the second time and it was so good! for those of you that haven't been...you must try it! Both times I went the food and service was great!
Since you are an admitted liar I will assume this is false information.

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
She was.. and nice too. Plus I'm a server I have to tip really good
Your job has nothing to do with how much you tip... How did you run up a $135.00 bill for two Ppl.?? Even with their prices you guys must have gobbled down some grub or walked out tipsy.... :lmao:

XOXO17

Mikeinsmd said:
Your job has nothing to do with how much you tip... How did you run up a $135.00 bill for two Ppl.?? Even with their prices you guys must have gobbled down some grub or walked out tipsy.... :lmao:
we had wine, apps, salads and entrees. and yes we were a little tipsy :otter:and I can't help it...I like to tip good! what goes around comes around!

Actually, this all brings up a good point. I have often wondered why the help at expensive restaurants expect to get the same precentage tips as the help at lower priced places. They perform the same functions and duties. Why should the table be expected to fork over such a huge amount in tips when the server isn't doing anything above or beyond what could be expected elsewhere...:shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
Actually, this all brings up a good point. I have often wondered why the help at expensive restaurants expect to get the same precentage tips as the help at lower priced places. They perform the same functions and duties. Why should the table be expected to fork over such a huge amount in tips when the server isn't doing anything above or beyond what could be expected elsewhere...:shrug:

Interesting. I never thought of it that way.

XOXO17

kwillia said:
I guess because you tip on the cost the bill. I know I haven't had such good service in a while. last time I went to dinner it was at Applebees and the server sucked! She wasn't even that nice.