Mom Arrested for Washing Kid's Mouth With Soap

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
peppers & onions = edible ..... bar of soap :nono: edible

The full story isn't told in the OP link..... the girl was forced to CHEW the soap.... She vomited at home, was forced to clean it up and was not taken to the hospital UNTIL she had an allergic reaction where her throat closed and was having trouble breathing.

Couple who forced child to eat soap free

geeze she must have said a reallllllly bad word to warrent all of that.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Attachments

• ralphiesoap.jpg
    ralphiesoap.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 43

morningbell

hmmmmmm

eddy1

I'm glad that nothing this stupid happens in Southern Maryland. You would think they would commend the parent for being a parent.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I'm glad that nothing this stupid happens in Southern Maryland. You would think they would commend the parent for being a parent.

The kid had an allergic reaction and her throat was closing as her tongue swelled. They made her CHEW on the soap for 10 minutes. When you chew or put anything in your mouth without swallowing it is absorbed sublingually which goes directly into your bloodstream instead of metabolizing in your intestines.

"I think people need to educate themselves more about using an object or foreign substance in a child's body. Whether it's soap or hot sauce. You just never know how somebody's going to react," said neighbor Christina Chiarilla, who works in child care.

Investigators say the child was crying, vomiting and foaming at the mouth. According to police, the boyfriend wouldn't let the girl rinse out her mouth until she cleaned up her mess.

Reports state the child's lips, throat and tongue became swollen and was in pain. That's when the mom asked her boyfriend to take the 8 year old to the hospital.

eddy1

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Why don't the mother and potty mouth daughter sit down an discuss it over a beer!!! :buddies:

Personally my daughter does not curse and is respectful to adults. If she ever talk like some of the trash mouths I hear around here, every time she opened her mouth bubbles would come out!!! And yes, Ivory bubbles!!! :whistle:

Last edited:

eddy1

Not an adequate form of punishment.... as you see the result.
Maybe not, but it shouldn't rise to the level of arrest or prosecution. That is my point. I personally think it's a fine form of punishment, as I have seen it done to countless number of kids. I don't believe the mother intended to cause injury to her child.

T

toppick08

Maybe not, but it shouldn't rise to the level of arrest or prosecution. That is my point. I personally think it's a fine form of punishment, as I have seen it done to countless number of kids. I don't believe the mother intended to cause injury to her child.

When you want to discuss youth court cases............ let me know........:popcorn: