Mom Arrested for Washing Kid's Mouth With Soap

lovinmaryland

My dad (a former Marine and police officer) pulled my pants down and gave me the belt in the front yard in front of all my friends... top that... :neener:

My dad wasnt a marine or a police officer and he used to beat our asses w/ the belt in front of friends :shrug:

MissKitty

Bring back the days of leather belts...

Going and getting the belt was worse than actually 'getting' the belt. :doh:

I would pick the thinnest belt thinking it wouldn't hurt as bad and he would say, that one isn't big enough.... Go get a bigger one! :cds:

My parents saved a board off of our baby bed. It was about 3/4 inch thick, 1&1/2 inch wide and 2 feet long. It was starting to curve by the time my brother and I left home. We used to hide it, but then they'd find a belt or something else. Mom always spanked way harder than my dad. And I've had soap in my mouth. :lol:

Pandora

My dad wasnt a marine or a police officer and he used to beat our asses w/ the belt in front of friends :shrug:

And here I thought I was the only one! :lmao: My father took great pride in humiliation.

Misskitty,

I bet that board was all bent up! :lol: But seriously, the belt/switch/whatever was easier than when I got in my teen years and lived on 'restriction.' No phone... no stereo... no TV... no going out... :cds:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Why don't the mother and potty mouth daughter sit down an discuss it over a beer!!! :buddies:

Personally my daughter does not curse and is respectful to adults. If she ever talk like some of the trash mouths I hear around here, every time she opened her mouth bubbles would come out!!! And yes, Ivory bubbles!!! :whistle:

And just how old is your daughter????

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
And just how old is your daughter????

She's 14 but don't get me wrong, I ensured my daughter knows every curse word in the book, I told her I wanted her to understand when people were saying bad things. I was however clear that when people talk with 24/7 trash mouth it's more about a persons stupidity than their intelligence. :coffee:

Last edited: