My sick cat

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kathie54 said:
im a teen and in 8th grade. give me a break please

If you're in 8th grade, there is no reason why you shouldn't know how to use capital letters and punctuation.

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
This went from what happened to a cat to a grammer lession to the cat again and back to grammer. Id prefer if you leave teaching to teachers and parents,ok? :sarcasm:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kathie54 said:
This went from what happened to a cat to a grammer lession to the cat again and back to grammer. Id prefer if you leave teaching to teachers and parents,ok? :sarcasm:

I am a parent. :razz:

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
ok its your job but do i have to use proper grammer and capitalization? not really its a free country look up the first amendment, freedom of the press and speech. :smack:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kathie54 said:
ok its your job but do i have to use proper grammer and capitalization? not really its a free country look up the first amendment, freedom of the press and speech. :smack:

You're absolutely right. There is no law against being stupid.

S

Smith

Kathie54, I'm a parent of ninth graders and I would not want them posting on this forum. Not because you will be exposed to indecency but to the worst attributes of human nature. It's all displayed on these forums. People like Elain and Hunter. Shallow, ignorant, bitter and uneducated, without any pretense of decency, cowards mostly because they can attack others and hide behind the anonymity inherent in these forums.

You have a good excuse right now at your age for the way you post. There is no excuse for the grown ups on here anymore. They've finished high school (hopefully), and they know how they are supposed to treat others. The fact that they are so hateful, just shows me that they don't respect themselves very much and so, can't treat others with respect.

Go on and be sweet and concerned someplace else, because your'e not going to find many who care about someone else's feelings here. You'll be a better person for it.

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
Smith said:
Kathie54, I'm a parent of ninth graders and I would not want them posting on this forum. Not because you will be exposed to indecency but to the worst attributes of human nature. It's all displayed on these forums. People like Elain and Hunter. Shallow, ignorant, bitter and uneducated, without any pretense of decency, cowards mostly because they can attack others and hide behind the anonymity inherent in these forums.

You have a good excuse right now at your age for the way you post. There is no excuse for the grown ups on here anymore. They've finished high school (hopefully), and they know how they are supposed to treat others. The fact that they are so hateful, just shows me that they don't respect themselves very much and so, can't treat others with respect.

Go on and be sweet and concerned someplace else, because your'e not going to find many who care about someone else's feelings here. You'll be a better person for it.
at first i said i was concerned for your cat then you jump on me because i ask how long that it went on. to me its rude and ignorant how some of you guys treat me all because i voice concern. what is wrong with this picture?

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
vraiblonde said:
I suspect the "excuse" is the dumbing down of our education system.
not really its just some kids dont bother to listen to teachers half the time. look at it that way
:smack: