Need some brilliant ideas

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're at a LaQuinta in Memphis, chilling for the night before we resume our trip bright and early tomorrow. Add "excellent traveler" to Mr. Perfect's list of attributes. He's such a good boy! Had no problems with him at all during the 10 hour car ride (we made stops to drink, potty and stretch our legs every couple hours or so). Of course, now he's awake and all wound up :lol:

somdfunguy

not impressed
We're at a LaQuinta in Memphis, chilling for the night before we resume our trip bright and early tomorrow. Add "excellent traveler" to Mr. Perfect's list of attributes. He's such a good boy! Had no problems with him at all during the 10 hour car ride (we made stops to drink, potty and stretch our legs every couple hours or so). Of course, now he's awake and all wound up :lol:

LaQuinta Spanish for next to Denny's

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Sounds like you need some doggie downers. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LaQuinta Spanish for next to Denny's

No Denny's here. Hooters and Burger King.

It started snowing like crazy when I was about an hour west of Memphis, and it was dark by then, so that sucked. But other than that it's been an uneventful trip. Apollo has been such a good boy.

:love:

doubtfull24

When I moved here from texas I slept in memphis tennessee also!! It felt like it took froever to get out of Tennessee!<3 watch out for big rigs!! <3

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God I would PAY to be there the first time you bring him in the house to meet Kiki Stinkertoes :killingme

She'll be like, "WTF???" :lol: She actually likes dogs okay as long as they're not crazy and chasing her, and this guy is pretty mellow. Plus he's used to cats - son and DIL have one, and DIL's mom (where he used to go to daycare) has several, and he never bothered them.

Claudia is the one who's going to really hate him at first, but she'll get over it within a few days.

belvak

Happy Camper
God I would PAY to be there the first time you bring him in the house to meet Kiki Stinkertoes :killingme

:yay: Me,too! :killingme:

Same here! :killingme

Me three!!!! :roflmao:

Claudia is the one who's going to really hate him at first, but she'll get over it within a few days.

Just remind her he's always been there. At her age, she won't know the difference.

:killingme

Should start raining soon, and will be raining all day tomorrow. Be safe:buddies:

:yeahthat: Drive safe!!