Nhl 2014/15

b23hqb

PREMO Member
TB vs Detroit. Let's Go Lightning! clap- clap - clapclapclap

Get those Thundersticks pounding.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
At least there's one halfway decent team form TB. :lol:

Really hope the Bucs have a nice turnaround this year.

They sucked last year, for sure. I will be in my 40th year since day one as at charter season ticket holder, and it could be my last. Not quite as fun as it used to be, winning or losing.

I ain't no Rays fan ( I always pull for the O's), but I think the dreaded Rays could be decent. The Lightning were completely inexperienced last year in the playoffs, with a backup goalie and we certainly hope they learned from that 0 - 4, one and done last year.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning rout Red Wings, should be up 2-0, but have to get a road win in Detroit this week.

Chris0nllyn

Sucks! Holtby was on fire before that...

I have been watching all of the games and Vancouver vs. Calgary is a pretty brutal series!

Holtbeast was the only reason it wasn't a blowout. :lol:

They have to do something more tomorrow. They're playing too lax, long passes, bad passes, and not enough scoring opportunities.

Yea, that series is something else. Old school hockey all the way. Line brawls, more fighting than a MMA match. It's been a pretty good post season so far across the league

jg21

This team has so much trouble clearing the puck from their zone. It seems to bite them every time they have 3-4 attempts and fail.

Chris0nllyn

Choo Choo.....

Clean hit. Bad call.

He absolutely laid his ass out. Love Tom's hard hitting style.

Yea, he was cruising, wasn't skating, didn't leave the ice and was still called for kneeing (I believe)? Then Green's delay of game, Ovi's hooking, three PKs in a row.

Hank

my war
He absolutely laid his ass out. Love Tom's hard hitting style.

Yea, he was cruising, wasn't skating, didn't leave the ice and was still called for kneeing (I believe)? Then Green's delay of game, Ovi's hooking, three PKs in a row.

Yeah... Their penalty killing was pretty much amazing... Isles didn't know what to do with the puck.

How crazy is it that we have scored 3 times when there was a broken Isle stick? Need more broken sticks.

Preds / Hawks game was good too.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Lightning got the huge lift they needed by scoring three goals in the last 7 minutes, including OT. Up till then, they had gone something like 208 consecutive playing time minutes in Detroit without scoring. Tied 2-2 heading back to Tampa.

Caps had a big, big win yesterday as well.

jg21

Game 7. Man, I love game 7s. And I hate game 7s when the Caps play. Please let this one be different.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
TB got their butts kicked last night in a listless performance. They are in deep doo-doo against a Detroit team that is heading home for game 6. That was an exciting Islanders-Caps game yesterday.

Wake up, Lightning.