Nhl 2014/15

b23hqb

PREMO Member
CAPS! Great, heart pounding game. Now a Bolts-Wings game 7. Let's go Lightning!

TB/Detroit is a very weird series. Both teams have won only one game at home, and both have won two on the road. Both teams have one very close one goal win, and both teams have two very convincing wins. Both teams have one of those convincing wins on the road and one at home. Go figure.

Come on, Lightning!

Chris0nllyn

Unfortunately, I think it will be the criminole Winston, but I still hold out hope they will trade down to fix other needs worse than QB, IMHO.

Let's go Lightning!

I wish they'd trade the pick. Glennon isn't horrible, and Lovie won a Super Bowl with Rex Grossman, so yea.....

trade the pick, get a bunch of others, and/or some quality players, bolster the O-line, and see where it goes. I have a feeling they'll get Winston though.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
1.3 seconds.

One point three seconds!

1.3 seconds. One point three seconds? We don't care about any stinking 1.3 seconds.

Our 1.1 second - ONE POINT ONE SECOND - last night by our playoff goal scoring machine Tyler Johnson (eight goals) puts your clock beater to shame.

Lightning going for the sweep tonight in unusual back to back games in the playoffs.

Let's go Lightning!