No Black Nurses to care for Baby per Dad's request

Hank

my war
It is not a damn buffet. You cannot walk into a hospital and choose which doctors/nurses get to attend to you. It is a medical care facility. I bet he wouldn't care if that baby was dying and Mammy was the only one that could save it.

That is a question I have always raised... If a racist POS was in a car accident or emergency situation would they refuse treatment if the "helper" was a race they did not like?!?! Or would they rather die?

sockgirl77

That is a question I have always raised... If a racist POS was in a car accident or emergency situation would they refuse treatment if the "helper" was a race they did not like?!?! Or would they rather die?

Oooooooooooh...please say that they'd rather die.

Ask BCP

I cannot even choose to have my doctor deliver my baby if she is not on call. This is ridiculous.

That's not really the same thing. If your doctor isn't on call, you can't force him/her to come in to deliver your baby. If you didn't want whatever doctor was on call to deliver, that might be a different story...assuming another doctor, on call, was available.

:roflmao: I quoted the wrong person. :stupid:

I figured :lol:

sockgirl77

But you can deny the doctor that is available to deliver your baby. I know, because I've done it.

Well, I guess the bigot did her a favor and gave her a break from tending to a child who will most likely adorn a matching white robe and hat.

But you can deny the doctor that is available to deliver your baby. I know, because I've done it.

Curious, why did you deny that particular doctor? Had you heard horror stories about them? And if you don't mind, who was the doctor?

bcp

In My Opinion
You can't be serious.

:yeahthat:

I most certainly am serious.
and as far as the car accident, going to die without care,
hell, you will die without care, you might die with the wrong doctor, the odds suggest going with who you get at that point,, but once stabilized,, act accordingly.

bcp

In My Opinion
Curious, why did you deny that particular doctor? Had you heard horror stories about them? And if you don't mind, who was the doctor?

I have denied doctors when I cant understand a word they are saying.

sockgirl77

hell, you will die without care, you might die with the wrong doctor, the odds suggest going with who you get at that point,, but once stabilized,, act accordingly.

Well, isn't that so very christianlike of you.

That's very sad. If your daughter were a doctor, there might be people thinking the same of her...she's not really good at what she does, she probably got this fancy doctor job because of her background. Then again, I guess that's their choice...your choice, whoever's choice :yay:

So once the black doctor stabilizes you and you come to, rather than thank that doctor, you'd ask for a white guy because of their skin color?

I have denied doctors when I cant understand a word they are saying.

I would have to say that's a little different to me...kind of. I mean, you have to understand what you're being told about your health, etc. That doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing though.

bcp

In My Opinion
That's very sad. If your daughter were a doctor, there might be people thinking the same of her...she's not really good at what she does, she probably got this fancy doctor job because of her background. Then again, I guess that's their choice...your choice, whoever's choice :yay:

So once the black doctor stabilizes you and you come to, rather than thank that doctor, you'd ask for a white guy because of their skin color?

I suppose there would be more for you to attack if there was no affirmative action.
But then, if affirmative action were to end tomorrow, I would have no issue with a black doctor, however I would only go with a younger black doctor that didnt have the chance of being affirmative action placed.

sockgirl77

#### it. Just let his racist fake christian ass die.