Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

Nupe2

Front plate is there! The letters and numbers fell off when I posted the picture :shrug::whistle:

All this time and that weak-azzed story is the best you could come up with? Guilty! (az hell) Pay the cashier on your way out! :lmao:

E

(((echo)))

whoever wins this competition, I have a pretty cool idea for the next one.
It would take some imagination to pull off and it would force all entries to be different :yay:

E

(((echo)))

It would be to photograph the
"seven deadly sins"
Pride...
Envy...
Gluttony...
Lust...
Anger...
Greed...
Sloth...

each sin wouldnt necessarily have to be in the literal sense for example
"gluttony" is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

the example photograph could be taken inside sams club with someone loading half a pallet of papertowels in their shopping cart :lol:

Nupe2

"seven deadly sins"
Pride...
Envy...
Gluttony...
Lust...
Anger...
Greed...
Sloth...

"gluttony" is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

the example photograph could be taken inside sams club with someone loading half a pallet of papertowels in their shopping cart :lol:

Lust (Choo Choo's in Waldorf)... :lol:

K

Kain99

Everyones pictures are awesome! What a fantastic job! I think I like Echo's idea.

T

TwilightImaging

I love how there are so many ways to shoot one subject, Danzig, your crucifix image is an extremely powerful image, I stopped right there and just looked.

Everyone did an incredible job with this, for participating you all should get a free meal somewhere or something...sorry...always thinking about food:)

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
"seven deadly sins"
Pride...
Envy...
Gluttony...
Lust...
Anger...
Greed...
Sloth...

Nice Idea Echo! That could turn out some really diverse photos!!!

Ideas like these and some others I have heard are the kid of things that will make this place a good photography forum.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Ok, I think we may have all our entries in. If you still have entries and your gallery is not listed in the first post of Photo Hunt Galleries Thead, Let me know ASAP. We would like to start judging tomorrow. Thanks!

T

TwilightImaging

Nice Idea Echo! That could turn out some really diverse photos!!!

Ideas like these and some others I have heard are the kid of things that will make this place a good photography forum.

Great Idea!
Gluttony, hahaha
glutton.JPG