Offical List For SoMD PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT!

T

TwilightImaging

Thank you pasofever...echo has a great idea...everyone should be able to participate:)

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I love how there are so many ways to shoot one subject, Danzig, your crucifix image is an extremely powerful image, I stopped right there and just looked.

Everyone did an incredible job with this, for participating you all should get a free meal somewhere or something...sorry...always thinking about food:)

Can we all come to your house? Just let me know what is on the menu...I am kind of picky....Yeah right...:lmao:

T

TwilightImaging

:howdy: Hey, I had Lemar lanes in mine....

Welcome to Tejas' hahahha
IMG_8952.JPG

Tomcat

Anytime
Got it! :yay: I'm still thinking about ditching my front plate......stay tuned for the biatch fest when I get stopped! :lol:

I was thinking about taking the front plate off my 300CD, seeing as I had Historic tags on it, but since I decided to sell it, both plates are gone.

Tomcat

Anytime
It would be to photograph the
"seven deadly sins"
Pride...
Envy...
Gluttony...
Lust...
Anger...
Greed...
Sloth...

each sin wouldnt necessarily have to be in the literal sense for example
"gluttony" is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

the example photograph could be taken inside sams club with someone loading half a pallet of papertowels in their shopping cart :lol:

Lets not start putting ideas out there for the next one yet, Google was brought to a grinding halt when everyone started looking for "seven deadly sins"

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:howdy: Hey, I had Lemar lanes in mine....

:howdy: Sorry, TC. I didn't see that until now - I didn't have enough time to go through all the galleries yesterday. Nice job! :cheers: And I remember you telling me THITW had been a bowling alley in addition to a movie theater back in the day. :yay:

And great work by everyone who participated. Beautiful pictures and some nice lessons on history. I love it! :clap:

Tomcat

Anytime
whoever wins this competition, I have a pretty cool idea for the next one.
It would take some imagination to pull off and it would force all entries to be different :yay:

Several generic ideas: Pick an event and have everyone shoot that event, ie one of the car shows this spring or at Burt's, select your best to submit.

Pick a place and a day, everyone takes pictures at the same place and time, choose your best, ie Point Lookout.

A place or event could be in any county giving everyone a chance to participate.