OK SmallTown is full of it!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by ememdee19
I guess cuz you MAY know a little about 'ghetto music', you're full of culture now?:bubble:

No, cause I WAS the baggy pant guy walking around looking for white women to attack :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Katie,

You had a rough time because you're not used to being in the District. I've commuted to and from everyday for the last 4 years. If you act like a crazy white beyotch, they leave you alone. :wink:
:yeahthat: One of my co-workers got mugged this week on her way to the DC Deli for lunch. My co-workers send me when they want the Deli, cause I'm crazy enough to make it there and back okay!:biggrin:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by SmallTown
And Kain pointed out your ignorance by you pointing out blacks.

But stereotyping me is just fine? Nice.

Puh-leeze, ST. Get over it! How am I stereotyping you? You outed yourself with your ridiculous posts.

blueeyes76

I have to agree that the Flattops is full of drug dealers and white trash. Haven't you ever noticed that some of the cars parked in front of the houses are worth more than the house? Priorities. It's not about stereotypes, it's the truth. How long have you been gone ememdee? I'm pretty sure you and I were at Great Mills at the same time, the flattops have changed a lot since then. I knew people in HS who lived in there and they weren't trashy, but it's different now.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by blueeyes76
I have to agree that the Flattops is full of drug dealers and white trash. Haven't you ever noticed that some of the cars parked in front of the houses are worth more than the house? Priorities. It's not about stereotypes, it's the truth. How long have you been gone ememdee? I'm pretty sure you and I were at Great Mills at the same time, the flattops have changed a lot since then. I knew people in HS who lived in there and they weren't trashy, but it's different now.

Key word here is some. You can't lump 'em all into one big group. I also can't believe you too, have been in the flattops...my gosh, ya better not let ST hear that!

PM me and I'll let you know when I was at GMHS.

blueeyes76

Key word here is some. You can't lump 'em all into one big group. I also can't believe you too, have been in the flattops...my gosh, ya better not let ST hear that!

PM me and I'll let you know when I was at GMHS.

I'm not lumping them all into that category, but it does seem to be the majority. It is worse now, that's all. I'll PM ya.

SmallTown

Football season!
Puh-leeze, ST. Get over it! How am I stereotyping you? You outed yourself with your ridiculous posts.

One, you said I must have more money than those in the flattops. Two, you felt that because of what I say, I don't hang with people who have less money than me. Whether they are true or not is irrelevant, your assumptions are what brought forth the stereotype.

Funny who the people are that bring money up as an issue. I only talked about trash, then suddenly it is a money issue. My parents separated when I was in 9th grade. I lived with my mom who worked 2 or 3 jobs just to put food on the table for us. I didn't have the designer clothes, but they weren't torn either. We didn't have a lot of stuff, but we didn't have stuff all through our yard either. Somehow, with little money, everything still looked nice. Mom stressed having pride in yourself, and I have carried that all along. But one of the biggest things I remember growing up was the notion of "If you ever feel like someone is looking down their nose at you, you just need to stand taller"

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
One, you said I must have more money than those in the flattops. Two, you felt that because of what I say, I don't hang with people who have less money than me. Whether they are true or not is irrelevant, your assumptions are what brought forth the stereotype.

Funny who the people are that bring money up as an issue. I only talked about trash, then suddenly it is a money issue. My parents separated when I was in 9th grade. I lived with my mom who worked 2 or 3 jobs just to put food on the table for us. I didn't have the designer clothes, but they weren't torn either. We didn't have a lot of stuff, but we didn't have stuff all through our yard either. Somehow, with little money, everything still looked nice. Mom stressed having pride in yourself, and I have carried that all along. But one of the biggest things I remember growing up was the notion of "If you ever feel like someone is looking down their nose at you, you just need to stand taller"

Many people perceive you in that manner b/c of your posts and I'm pretty sure they are not just assumptions. And to your quote that states, "If you ever feel like someone is looking down their nose at you, you just need to stand taller" ....who cares?

SmallTown

Football season!
Many people perceive you in that manner b/c of your posts and I'm pretty sure they are not just assumptions. And to your quote that states, "If you ever feel like someone is looking down their nose at you, you just need to stand taller" ....who cares?

Obviously, the people who think i'm a snob should consider it.

SmallTown

Football season!
But hey, this thread wasn't a total loss. Out of it all we gained something very valuable.

Don't go to suitland :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
But hey, this thread wasn't a total loss. Out of it all we gained something very valuable.

Don't go to suitland :biggrin:

Great bowling alley in Suitland.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cattitude
Great bowling alley in Suitland.

Kinda like the notion of everyone having guns. with everyone having a 16lb bowling ball in their hand, nobody will start anything :biggrin: