Planned Parenthood

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Oh, I see. There's blood as part of a menstrual cycle, so a fertilized egg is nothing more than a blood clot. I get it, you're clueless.
No, you're the clueless one who thinks a fertilized egg is a baby. Based on your rationale, MILLIONS of babys are aborted every month. Oh the horror!! :jameo: Keep posting moron, I'll keep laughing.

This_person

No, you're the clueless one who thinks a fertilized egg is a baby. Based on your rationale, MILLIONS of babys are aborted every month. Oh the horror!! :jameo: Keep posting moron, I'll keep laughing.
IMO, a fertilized egg that is not in the womb is not a baby, nor a blood clot. YOU equated a fertilized egg with a blood clot. It's not. Not even as a figure of speech, unless it's idiotspeak.

tommyjones

You don't know me tommyboy, so why don't you just STFU before you prove you're even more of an idiotic fool than previously known?

all i did was ask a question. your Gf stated that she wouldn't be eligible to take care of a child, and she indicated it was because of her personal situation.

so how about you? are you so effed up you couldn't foster a kid or is your old lady effed up enough for the both of you?

tommyjones

some woman didn't think his baby was worthy of keeping twenty years ago, so now he is on a crusade to control all uteruses, uteri, what ever....

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
all i did was ask a question. your Gf stated that she wouldn't be eligible to take care of a child, and she indicated it was because of her personal situation.

so how about you? are you so effed up you couldn't foster a kid or is your old lady effed up enough for the both of you?

Are you too stupid to understand that sometimes it has nothing to do with that person(s), but everything everything to do with current life events? Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out; it's a rhetorical question.

tommyjones

Are you too stupid to understand that sometimes it has nothing to do with that person(s), but everything everything to do with current life events? Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out; it's a rhetorical question.

yeah, thats not what she was intimating, but thats fine, you can substitute your alternate reality for reality if you want, this is the internet
:andtothinkiwastalkingtoaman:

PsyOps

Pixelated

A fertilized human embryo is a life. A human life. To make it any less epitomizes the direction this world is going in the cheapening of life. I’ve mentioned it before, when a sea turtle egg has more rights to life than a human embryo, something’s hugely wrong.

tommyjones

A fertilized human embryo is a life. A human life. To make it any less epitomizes the direction this world is going in the cheapening of life. I’ve mentioned it before, when a sea turtle egg has more rights to life than a human embryo, something’s hugely wrong.

but an embryo doesnt equate to a pregnancy, which is what is at issue here. Pro-lifers have been saying that BC pills casue "abortions" because they can cause a fertilized egg to not stick in the uterus. .that is a misrepresentation. An abortion ends a pregnancy.

Xaquin44

How is it you can't see the difference between trying to have 4 out of 4 kids live, and only being successful at 1 and trying to kill one kid, and being successful at that?

well if you're trying to have one kid and KNOW you're going to kill 3 or 4 doesn't that make you a murderer?

You don't know if you'll miscarry naturally, but in in vitro, you know you are creating lives and you know that many will die.

This_person

well if you're trying to have one kid and KNOW you're going to kill 3 or 4 doesn't that make you a murderer?

You don't know if you'll miscarry naturally, but in in vitro, you know you are creating lives and you know that many will die.
Die because you're trying to kill them, or die as a sad result of failure. Are you choosing to create life, and then choosing to have it snuffed out, or choosing to create life, knowing some will not make it?

The difference is night and day - like having an operation that a doctor knows fails X% of the time, or shooting a patient in the head.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
yeah, thats not what she was intimating, but thats fine, you can substitute your alternate reality for reality if you want, this is the internet
:andtothinkiwastalkingtoaman:

And you think you know my girlfriend's mind and personal situation better than I do? :killingme

tommyjones

If you didn't care, you'd have kept your damn mouth shut like you should have.

I said i dont want her, I like busting hypocrites chops on the interent.

she is the person who came here to tell everyone that abortion is "super wrong" when she herself has had one :gofigure: