Planned Parenthood

This_person

ah yes .... abortion = 1 dead child

in vitro = 3 or 4 dead children one live (maybe)

NIGHT AND DAY!
What percentage of the babies from IVF are INTENTIONALLY killed - as in, they were perfectly viable and attached fetuses that are manually removed from their womb? Now, what percentage of babies are INTENTIONALLY killed in abortion?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I said i dont want her, I like busting hypocrites chops on the interent.

she is the person who came here to tell everyone that abortion is "super wrong" when she herself has had one :gofigure:

Note to self: Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I said i dont want her, I like busting hypocrites chops on the interent.

she is the person who came here to tell everyone that abortion is "super wrong" when she herself has had one :gofigure:

Yes Tommy, I was raped, became pregnant and my parents forced me to have an abortion, all at the age of 13. Ironic isn't it how I didn't have the choice in either losing my virginity or the subsequent pregnancy?

At any rate, that doesn't make me a hypocrite, that makes me know exactly what I'm talking about. Who better to know than one who has "walked a mile in those shoes" and then some? You on the other hand support abortion without knowing everything it entails. I educate out of knowledge; you educate (if you can call it that) out of ignorance and are the blind leading the blind.

Do you suppose if I had gone to PP and told them I wanted to have the baby but my parents were forcing me to abort it they would have helped me give birth against my parents wishes? Nope! However, they would have helped me have an abortion had it been against my parents wishes. Ironic, regarding the choices they support don't you think? :sarcasm:

As for the foster parenting BS, it's just that BS. I've already listed 6 things that I do to proactively stop state-sanctioned murder and back up my views, which is far more than you, Wenchy, or any of my other critics. Due to circumstances out of my control I'm not able to foster or adopt now; however, that doesn't mean I won't do so in the future, as that has always been my plan.

Still think I'm a hypocrite? I could give a shit less, it doesn't change the facts about abortion, PP, or Margaret Sanger.

Chain -- You really don't have to put Yourself through this and keep going to bat for me, and thank You for being understanding, kind, caring and loving a woman with so much supposed "baggage". :love:

tommyjones

Yes Tommy, I was raped, became pregnant and my parents forced me to have an abortion, all at the age of 13. Ironic isn't it how I didn't have the choice in either losing my virginity or the subsequent pregnancy?

At any rate, that doesn't make me a hypocrite, that makes me know exactly what I'm talking about. Who better to know than one who has "walked a mile in those shoes" and then some? You on the other hand support abortion without knowing everything it entails. I educate out of knowledge; you educate (if you can call it that) out of ignorance and are the blind leading the blind.

Do you suppose if I had gone to PP and told them I wanted to have the baby but my parents were forcing me to abort it they would have helped me give birth against my parents wishes? Nope! However, they would have helped me have an abortion had it been against my parents wishes. Ironic, regarding the choices they support don't you think? :sarcasm:

As for the foster parenting BS, it's just that BS. I've already listed 6 things that I do to proactively stop state-sanctioned murder and back up my views, which is far more than you, Wenchy, or any of my other critics. Due to circumstances out of my control I'm not able to foster or adopt now; however, that doesn't mean I won't do so in the future, as that has always been my plan.

Still think I'm a hypocrite? I could give a shit less, it doesn't change the facts about abortion, PP, or Margaret Sanger.

Chain -- You really don't have to put Yourself through this and keep going to bat for me, and thank You for being understanding, kind, caring and loving a woman with so much supposed "baggage". :love:

like i said, stupid and hypocritical

stupid for posting personal information online (what parts are true are hard to say)

and hypocritical because the loose morals you practice in your own life (including having an abortion) while telling others they are wrong for making their own moral decisions.

How can one who calls themselves a catholic ignore MAJOR tenents of the church and not be a hypocrite?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
like i said, stupid and hypocritical

stupid for posting personal information online (what parts are true are hard to say)

and hypocritical because the loose morals you practice in your own life (including having an abortion) while telling others they are wrong for making their own moral decisions.

How can one who calls themselves a catholic ignore MAJOR tenents of the church and not be a hypocrite?

It's downright scandalous how a supposedly immoral woman like myself is the one taking up for the underdog/unborn/unwanted citizens in society, isn't it? :faint:

tommyjones

It's downright scandalous how a supposedly immoral woman like myself is the one taking up for the underdog/unborn/unwanted citizens in society, isn't it? :faint:

what is down right retarded is that a woman who leads a scadalous life is trying to prevent women from being able to obtain information on birth control.
Planned parenthood is about birth control. they may inform women who have missed the prevention boat about their options, but they are first and foremost about preventing unwanted pregnancies.

planned parenthood didn't do anything to you or force you to do anything, if you have lingering issues talk to your parents, and maybe a shrink. :yay:

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
what is down right retarded is that a woman who leads a scadalous life is trying to prevent women from being able to obtain information on birth control.
Planned parenthood is about birth control. they may inform women who have missed the prevention boat about their options, but they are first and foremost about preventing unwanted pregnancies.

planned parenthood didn't do anything to you or force you to do anything, if you have lingering issues talk to your parents, and maybe a shrink. :yay:

I'm all for education on contraception, no problem there, as I said way earlier in this thread.

However, PP supports abortion and also readily performs them using my tax $ and that I take issue with. As I said, my past or my present doesn't change the facts.

You're right, PP isn't at fault in my personal case, the rapist, those responsible for Roe vs Wade and my parents are. I don't have lingering issues any longer, but thanks for caring. :huggy:

I've made myself clear for anyone with any intellectual honesty, so I'll let you have the last word (you'd insist on having it anyway).

tommyjones

I'm all for education on contraception, no problem there, as I said way earlier in this thread.

However, PP supports abortion and also readily performs them using my tax $ and that I take issue with. As I said, my past or my present doesn't change the facts.

You're right, PP isn't at fault in my personal case, the rapist, those responsible for Roe vs Wade and my parents are. I don't have lingering issues any longer, but thanks for caring. :huggy:

I've made myself clear for anyone with any intellectual honesty, so I'll let you have the last word (you'd insist on having it anyway).

Roe v. Wade didn't do anything to you either. Only your parents (if they did indeed force you) are responsible for killing your baby. And the rapist, if that part of the story is true.

roe v. Wade is an inanimate document that con not force anyone to do anything.

and your past and present have EVERYTHING to do with you being a hypocrite.

Xaquin44

What percentage of the babies from IVF are INTENTIONALLY killed - as in, they were perfectly viable and attached fetuses that are manually removed from their womb? Now, what percentage of babies are INTENTIONALLY killed in abortion?

well they are INTENTIONALLY made knowing that they will die, I'd say that's pretty obvious.

This_person

They also support education and awareness. They give women a choice. Have you ever looked at statistics for strict abortion laws vs. unrestricted? Which ones have the least amount of abortions a year?
In all seriousness, what difference does it make? I believe there are less "optional" abortions performed when they're illegal, but I fully admit there may be statistics (we know how accurate those are) out there that say different.

But, since when do we say something is okay because people do it anyway? Most everyone speeds, but there are speed limits. Murder is illegal, and happens daily; and we don't just say "well, it'll happen anyway, so let's repeal that law".

This_person

well they are INTENTIONALLY made knowing that they will die, I'd say that's pretty obvious.
Knowing some will not make it full term due to natural causes, vs. intentionally killing most that would make it full term but life ended unnaturally.

Or, are you saying that a doctor performing an operation in the hopes of saving a life that's known to have only a 25% success rate is as much a murderer as a doctor shooting someone in the head?

Xaquin44

Knowing some will not make it full term due to natural causes, vs. intentionally killing most that would make it full term but life ended unnaturally.

Or, are you saying that a doctor performing an operation in the hopes of saving a life that's known to have only a 25% success rate is as much a murderer as a doctor shooting someone in the head?

natural?

I had no idea that in vitro was natural.

Care to give me a source?

face it. an embryo is an embryo. a life is a life. Intent shouldn't enter into it. Life should be (in theory) so precious (it is right?) that you shouldn't be willing to have 4 or so deaths just to get one you could adopt ....

This_person

natural?

I had no idea that in vitro was natural.

Care to give me a source?

face it. an embryo is an embryo. a life is a life. Intent shouldn't enter into it. Life should be (in theory) so precious (it is right?) that you shouldn't be willing to have 4 or so deaths just to get one you could adopt ....
Once it's in the momma, it's pretty natural.

Intent shouldn't enter into it? So, murder is not murder, just death? Regardless of why someone dies there should be no controls - just off the guy next to you that ticks you off? Your intent is not important? Come on, Xa!

Yes, people could choose to adopt instead, or they could choose to try and bear children due to the wonders of science. Choice. I'm pro that kind of choice.

This_person

well if the doctor created the symptom ....
Doctors don't create life. They utilize technology to assist people in creating life.

Or, if they put a bullet in a patients head, or suck out the brains, or destroy the entire body, they take life.

This_person

ho ho ho .... creating human life in a lab and inserting several babies into a womb (knowing full well many will die) is perfectly natural!
The inserting part? No, that's not natural. {But then, that's not "once it's in the momma", is it? :rolleyes:} It's an attempt to help life exist. Yes, with the knowledge that not all of it is likely to survive. Just like performing brain surgery, or some other low success surgery, where the attempt is FOR life, not against it, even with the knowledge that some won't make it. Or, of performing CPR - most people who have CPR performed on them won't make it - does that mean that they were murdered by attempting to save their lives?

Xaquin44

does that mean that they were murdered by attempting to save their lives?

why do you keep equating this to saving a life?

you're (the person doing the operation) creating the life .... you know many will die. You aren't saving any lives. Just killing several and possibly making 1.