Police Barricade...

lovinmaryland

I was just going to ask if anyone knew why all the cops were heading that way :jameo: at least 10 cop cars in the past 3-5 minutes have gone past my office lights and sirens going

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Danzig alluded to something about a kid who beat up his mom and went on the run. :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I believe the kid that assaulted his mom with a phone is barricaded inside that house. I'm not picking up the police channel for some reason so don't know details.

SoMDMama82

Danzig alluded to something about a kid who beat up his mom and went on the run. :shrug:

Hmmmm....did he have a gun or something? Just wondering why they would barricade the road for that. I heard that they had a gun drawn at a house in Hidden River which is for sale and has been vacant for about a year now.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Hmmmm....did he have a gun or something? Just wondering why they would barricade the road for that. I heard that they had a gun drawn at a house in Hidden River which is for sale and has been vacant for about a year now.

where is Hidden River on Golden Beach, I am trying to figure out how close this is to my house..

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
To answer this: If he took off and went into a home and the police arae NOT SURE if he is armed this would be a precaution I'm guessing. :shrug:

MargeInCharge

I knew I could come here and figure out why I just got a phone call from the St. Mary's Co. police telling me to stay in my house with the doors and windows locked. I'm in Golden Beach, near the firehouse.

H

HouseCat

Just heard (from a friend) it was a mentally disabled child who shot their mom and is in the woods somewhere.
With all pro-gun and anti-gun issues aside....how the heck did a mentally disabled child get ahold of a gun?!! Anyone hear how the mom is doing? This kind of thing is sad, but makes me angry at the same time.