Racisim...(copy'd from another forum)

Number_9

Ok, that does it. I have bit my tongue long enough on this subject. Time for a history lesson.

Newsflash! Blacks were not the only people told they couldn't go certain places or apply for certain jobs within the last 100 years. Until the day my grandfather died, he had a sign in his home office to remind him of how biased this world can be. "Irish need not apply." Turned away because of the way they look. Sound familiar? Red hair and a thick accent stand out in a crowd just as much as skin tone. Want to know how he got over it? He made something of himself instead of sitting back complaining that he wasn't given a fair deal. Because guess what-LIFE ISN'T FAIR!

I experience racism whenever people hear my ethnicity too. On the outside, I am a white female with brown hair and brown eyes that easily blends into a crowd. My background is German, Irish, and Italian. Based off of that, people assume that me and my family were Hitler supporters or skinheads(German), drunken spouse abusers(Irish), and clearly a member of the mob(Italian).

I have no problem that you are a proud black person(don't know if you are a man or woman). I do however have a problem with the fact that you seem to think that society owes you something just because of your skin pigmentation.

Ok, done with my rant now. Let the backlash begin.

You think Late Ape is a Black Guy? I had no idea! I'm almost sorry I twisted his screen name around. NOT!:lmao: Take a joke for once you dear friend of mine:elaine:

Last edited:

C6R_Mag

NOFX
Punk In Drublic (1994)
Don't Call Me White

Don't call me white (x4)
The connotations wearing my nerves thin
Could it be semantics generating the mess we're in?
I understand that language breeds stereotype
But what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?
Don't call me white (x4)
I wasn't brought here, I was born
Circumsized, categorized, allegiance sworn
Does this mean I have to take such sh*t
For being fairskinned? No!
I ain't a part of no conspiracy, I'm just you're average Joe
Don't call me white (x4)
Represents everything I hate
The soap shoved in the mouth to cleanse the mind
The vast majority of sheep
A buttoned collar, starched and bleached
Constricting veins, the blood flow to the brain slows
They're so f**kin' ordinary white
Don't call me white (x4)

Beetlejuice

NOFX
Punk In Drublic (1994)
Don't Call Me White

Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
And he knows
He's the best

This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows
He's the best

He's big and he's strong
And he knows he is badder
And he knows what he gets
He knows what he knows
He knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better

Beetle is as bad as can
He knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows hes the best

He's big and he's strong
And he know what he gets
He knows what he knows
And he knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better
And he's a tough guy
And he knows and he knows the best i can

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
He knows he's the best
Beetle
Is as bad as can
And he knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can

Beetlejuice

Tough as can? whaaaaaaa? Whisper it low..... I'm white and I'm right.....9's the name and I'm wondering what in the world is he talking about?:flowers:

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
And he knows
He's the best

This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows
He's the best

He's big and he's strong
He knows what he knows
He knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better

Beetle is as bad as can
He knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows hes the best

He's big and he's strong
And he know what he gets
He knows what he knows
He knows what he gets
It gets better
And he's a tough guy

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
He knows he's the best
Beetle
Is as bad as can
This is beetle
Is as bad as can

Number_9

NOFX
Punk In Drublic (1994)
Don't Call Me White

Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)
Don't call me white (x4)

:larry:
I see you have taken a liking to the tourettes guy. He's funny as H E double tooth picks!

Number_9

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
And he knows
He's the best

This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows
He's the best

He's big and he's strong
He knows what he knows
He knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better

Beetle is as bad as can
He knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows hes the best

He's big and he's strong
And he know what he gets
He knows what he knows
He knows what he gets
It gets better
And he's a tough guy

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
He knows he's the best
Beetle
Is as bad as can
This is beetle
Is as bad as can

Come on, give it up, What the heck is "can" If you won't explain I'll have to assume you're Canadian

rotgut

Not all blacks fit this category. I've known quite a few that are hardworking people that I have no problem calling my friends. One of my best friends is black. But you've basically hit the nail right on the head. Too many of them are being raised to blame the white guy, milk the system, etc.

of course, there are always exceptions to the rule.

bcp

In My Opinion
of course, there are always exceptions to the rule.
do you all even realize that there could be a "black" person in this forum that just might take offense at this thread?

come on, leave this for the Baltimore sun or something, not here, everyone here is decent and nobody deserves to be categorized and put down for any reason..

well, maybe the homosexuals,, but thats it.

puggymom

do you all even realize that there could be a "black" person in this forum that just might take offense at this thread?

come on, leave this for the Baltimore sun or something, not here, everyone here is decent and nobody deserves to be categorized and put down for any reason..

well, maybe the homosexuals,, but thats it.

You know I was shaking my head completely agreeing with you until the last sentence. You just had to throw that in there didn't you?:nono:

M

Mousebaby

I moved here in 1990. I was not a racist when I moved here. I have to say that all that has changed since I moved to this state. I have NEVER seen so many hippo-critical black people in all my life as I do here. I am a kind loving person and help my fellow neighbors when they need it. I have been helping a black family down the street. And when I say helping the family I mean I am helping the children, because their parents DO NOT deserve my help. We have donated appliances and food and water to them. Not to mention kindness and a loving heart by me. I had them over yesterday helping them out and the oldest girl had the audacity to steal from me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I HELP THEM!

I am NOW a racist and probably will never trust another person as long as I live, and I am not just talking about other races, as white people can be just as shi++y and low down as they have turned out to be.

The blacks in this community walk around with a chip on their shoulders and look at ME as if I owe THEM something. I DO NOT, and I WILL NOT take responsibility for something my ancestors did hundreds of years ago. It has gotten so bad here where we live with THEIR racism that my husband and I are actually looking for states that are predominantly white to move to! That's something I never thought I would do! :frown:

Sorry, rant over...

Beetlejuice

I moved here in 1990. I was not a racist when I moved here. I have to say that all that has changed since I moved to this state. I have NEVER seen so many hippo-critical black people in all my life as I do here. I am a kind loving person and help my fellow neighbors when they need it. I have been helping a black family down the street. And when I say helping the family I mean I am helping the children, because their parents DO NOT deserve my help. We have donated appliances and food and water to them. Not to mention kindness and a loving heart by me. I had them over yesterday helping them out and the oldest girl had the audacity to steal from me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I HELP THEM!

I am NOW a racist and probably will never trust another person as long as I live, and I am not just talking about other races, as white people can be just as shi++y and low down as they have turned out to be.

The blacks in this community walk around with a chip on their shoulders and look at ME as if I owe THEM something. I DO NOT, and I WILL NOT take responsibility for something my ancestors did hundreds of years ago. It has gotten so bad here where we live with THEIR racism that my husband and I are actually looking for states that are predominantly white to move to! That's something I never thought I would do! :frown:

Sorry, rant over...

Wow, take your hood off you shallow beotch!!

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Did you really say that? :roflmao:

You would have to know this guy. He hangs out in redneck bars! He goes around telling everyone that he is not black, he's brown. He acts whiter than some of the white people I know. He does like chicken and greens though. I guess they could be considered black kinda foods.