Racisim...(copy'd from another forum)

Beetlejuice

You said the clan lives on? I don't see any clan stuff going on here. Just normal people expressing their opinions. "I've got your solution." ??? That's cute. Stupid, immature, retarded but cute.

I am retarded and cute.... it's all coming together now

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I moved here in 1990. I was not a racist when I moved here. I have to say that all that has changed since I moved to this state. I have NEVER seen so many hippo-critical black people in all my life as I do here. I am a kind loving person and help my fellow neighbors when they need it. I have been helping a black family down the street. And when I say helping the family I mean I am helping the children, because their parents DO NOT deserve my help. We have donated appliances and food and water to them. Not to mention kindness and a loving heart by me. I had them over yesterday helping them out and the oldest girl had the audacity to steal from me. NEVER AGAIN WILL I HELP THEM!

I am NOW a racist and probably will never trust another person as long as I live, and I am not just talking about other races, as white people can be just as shi++y and low down as they have turned out to be.

The blacks in this community walk around with a chip on their shoulders and look at ME as if I owe THEM something. I DO NOT, and I WILL NOT take responsibility for something my ancestors did hundreds of years ago. It has gotten so bad here where we live with THEIR racism that my husband and I are actually looking for states that are predominantly white to move to! That's something I never thought I would do! :frown:

Sorry, rant over...

Hey Mouse, my brother in law was raised here but moved to Nebraska 20 + years ago. He has experienced both worlds. In this area, the blacks are numerous and have an attitude. Out there, there just aren't many blacks but the ones that are there are fantastic, normal everyday people. There are few racial issues going on. Everyone gets along just fine. Here, because of the attitudes and the "we owe them something" mentality, there tends to be some tension. I wasn't raised to be prejudice. I just call things as I see it.

Last edited:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I am retarded and cute.... it's all coming together now

No, you are not cute. Your statement is cute and that was said in a sarcastic manner. I also shouldn't have used he term retarded. That is an insult to the real retarded members of our society.

2ballscrewball

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
And he knows
He's the best

This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows
He's the best

He's big and he's strong
And he knows he is badder
And he knows what he gets
He knows what he knows
He knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better

Beetle is as bad as can
He knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can
He knows hes the best

He's big and he's strong
And he knows he is badder
And he know what he gets
He knows what he knows
And he knows what we have
He knows what he gets
It gets better
And he's a tough guy
And he knows and he knows the best i can

He's beetle
He's as bad as can
He knows he's the best
Beetle
Is as bad as can
And he knows he's the best
This is beetle
Is as bad as can
And he knows he's the best

whos high pitch

M

Mousebaby

Hey Mouse, my brother in law was raised here but moved to Nebraska 20 + years ago. He has experienced both worlds. In this area, the blacks are numerous and have an attitude. Out there, there just aren't many blacks but the ones that are there are fantastic, normal everyday people. There are few racial issues going on. Everyone gets along just fine. Here, because of the attitudes and the "we owe them something" mentality, there tends to be some tension. I wasn't raised to be prejudice. I just call things as I see it.

I know, I lived in Knoxville for most of my life and NEVER ran into these problems. I never had a reason to be afraid to walk in the mall or anything else. Here I feel like I am walking around with a target on my back and just waiting to be knifed or something. It's friggen rediculous that I can't let my kids walk down their own street to see their friends for fear of what the local "gang" is going to do to them.

Beetlejuice

I know, I lived in Knoxville for most of my life and NEVER ran into these problems. I never had a reason to be afraid to walk in the mall or anything else. Here I feel like I am walking around with a target on my back and just waiting to be knifed or something. It's friggen rediculous that I can't let my kids walk down their own street to see their friends for fear of what the local "gang" is going to do to them.

So move back!!! We don't want you here!! :patriot:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
So move back!!! We don't want you here!! :patriot:

Go back to PG county.

I dont have a huge problem with many people in this area, i have seen my share of rude people of all races (go to baltimore the indina people are so freaking rude its rediculous, not native americans). I cant stand seeing kids dropping out school, running around in the streets, trying to start #### because they have no repect mainly because the parents dont give a damn.

I thought i was going to get into some #### tonight, went to ihop to meet my girl and her friends, well im walking her friends to that car cause its LP, and these three perfect example of welfare households come up in a civic, saying you want to live (but it sounded like you want some grits), i look at him and he says what the f- you looking at. Well i start thinking what are 3-16yo kids doing out after 12, then i thought the parents dont give a rats ass.

I hear the its becuase im black thing all the time, its not the fact that you might have been in the process of breaking the law and you throw out the race card. I am in no way racist, but people who dont direspect me or my property, people who work for a living, people who dont abuse whats been put in place to help them really get on my f-ing nerves. You cant help someone who doesnt want to help themselves but here in america it seems we want to help every person who has come here, legaly or illegaly.

My ethnic background spans 3 continents, i have been called alot of things spic, wetback, dirty mexican, ignorant redneck (after some thug in a crown vic almost hit my truck and i proceeded to tell him to learn to drive and go f-k himself), i even had some guy call el-paso negro (the crackhead thats always at the fastop in st. leonard). I have had people tell me to go find my camel, im not even from the middle east.

pilot

Why are whites the only ones labeled as racists?

You have the United Negro College Fund.

You have Hispanic History Month.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Asian History Month.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Kawanza.

You have the NAACP.

And you have BET.

If whites had "WET" (White Entertainment Television)

....whites would be racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and red, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when whites announce their white pride

....You call them racists.

You're forgetting a few:

Celtic Festivals

St. Patrick's Day

Octoberfests

Mardi Gras

Tulip Festival (held by the Dutch in Southerwestern Michigan)

Greek Festival in Annapolis

Bluegrass Festivals

Renaissance Fairs celebrating Western European culture

Norweigen Independence Day Festival held in Wisconsin (the largest Norweigen Independence Day Festival held outside of Norway)

In fact, a quick google on "Ethnic Festivals" showed that there are quite a lot of different groups celebrating "white" culture out there. Here's just one link for things going on in Wisconsin:

Wisconsin's Ethnic Festivals

As far as I know, nobody has accused any of these groups for being racists.

Ethnic groups in the U.S. always have and always will celebrate their respective heritages. Nor is it just Blacks, Asians and Hispanics who have these festivals. And, I for one, do not want to see it stop.

Viva la difference!

Last edited:

RETCOP

I came in late on this one but I must say that I am proud to agree with the original post by echo.

bcp

In My Opinion
You know I was shaking my head completely agreeing with you until the last sentence. You just had to throw that in there didn't you?:nono:
I gotta have someone to put down.
How can I feel good about myself if I cant be better than some other group in comparison?

I still stand by the rest of that post.
leave this crap to a different forum that is not filled with so many good people.

T

toppick08

You're forgetting a few:

Celtic Festivals

Octoberfests

Mardi Gras

Tulip Festival (held by the Dutch in Southerwestern Michigan)

Greek Festival in Annapolis

Bluegrass Festivals

Renaissance Fairs celebrating Western European culture

Norweigen Independence Day Festival held in Wisconsin (the largest Norweigen Independence Day Festival held outside of Norway)

In fact, a quick google on "Ethnic Festivals" showed that there are quite a lot of different groups celebrating "white" culture out there. Here's just one link for things going on in Wisconsin:

Wisconsin's Ethnic Festivals

As far as I know, nobody has accused any of these groups for being racists.

Ethnic groups in the U.S. always have and always will celebrate their respective heritages. Nor is it just Blacks, Asians and Hispanics who have these festivals. And, I for one, do not want to see it stop.

Viva la difference!

SMIB festival at MIR..............:yay:

:killingme