Rainy day dinner

luvmygdaughters

I stopped at Smoky Joe's for a pit beef sandwich on the way to work and got a pulled pork sandwich to go for my snack.

Stopped there to celebrate good news from the oncologist. In her opinion of the lab work and scan history, in light of this week's lab work, I remain free of the pancreatic cancer as of now, so instead of every 4 months for monitoring, it will now be six months. Next scan will be in May, and will see her a week later.

:yahoo: Great News!!

luvmygdaughters

Finally made my chicken and dumplings last Sunday. Finished it off yesterday. Tonight is sloppy joes with baked beans and cole slaw. Saturday is my youngest granddaughters birthday, she wants to go to Japanese Steakhouse in PF, so no cooking.. Sunday....I'm thinking filet's on the cast iron skillet.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Stopped there to celebrate good news from the oncologist. In her opinion of the lab work and scan history, in light of this week's lab work, I remain free of the pancreatic cancer as of now, so instead of every 4 months for monitoring, it will now be six months. Next scan will be in May, and will see her a week later.

Great news and so happy for you! My uncle is fighting a return of his original cancer and will have a checkup next month to see how the new treatment is working.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I stopped at Smoky Joe's for a pit beef sandwich on the way to work and got a pulled pork sandwich to go for my snack.

Awesome news! :clap:

black dog

Free America
Adequate. They use fake-on bits instead of real bacon and only offer iceberg mix for lettuce but that's their only true sin. The only reason we ever go to Sonny's is because I want salad bar and it's a chain and sure thing. You're not missing anything.

Thanks, the iceberg kills it for me..

dgates80

Land of the lost
Doing a bone-in ham tonight. Split pea soup from ham stock tomorrow. Ham sandwiches for lunch. It’s a three (or more) day food supply, not even counting the leftovers we freeze!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last night we had pizza at Viola's in St. Augustine; tonight we had pizza at Mario the Baker's in West Palm Beach.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Doing a bone-in ham tonight. Split pea soup from ham stock tomorrow. Ham sandwiches for lunch. It’s a three (or more) day food supply, not even counting the leftovers we freeze!

One of those posts where a thumbs up button would help.

:thewave: