Recon Armor

4d2008

up up, down down, left right, left right, shift alt tab ctrl alt del, password is My Little Pony. good luck. :coffee:

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
up up, down down, left right, left right, shift alt tab ctrl alt del, password is My Little Pony. good luck. :coffee:

I'm not falling for that you listed the password for 30 extra men in contra with a bunch of mumbo jumbo at the end.

tiny tim

Does anyone have a code I can use to unlock recon armor for my character in halo 3? If someone has a working code I would be willing to make a trade for it.

I have a working code. I hacked the firmware in my 360. this allows me to examine the codes, and i found how to get the recon armor, as well as the flaming ninja head, that only bungie can have. There are two parts to the code, and first you need to make sure you have a computer and an ethernet cable to go straight to your computer, from your xbox. You'll need an FRID program, and you just need to find some information from your 360 only available through that program. After you find that info, i can show you how to go into the dashboard and enter the code to get your armor. What sort of trade do you propose for this info?

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
. What sort of trade do you propose for this info?

What do you want for it? I have been trying for months to get this code. I have emailed bungie over 100 times trying to get the armor but they won't give it to me.

tiny tim

What do you want for it? I have been trying for months to get this code. I have emailed bungie over 100 times trying to get the armor but they won't give it to me.

it might be worth it for a cd key or perhaps a code for xbox live trial. my brother needs an account so we can both whoop on people with our recon and flaming heads.

kelb

art imitating life
One milllllllliiiooonnn dollars......

made me think of this

Lyrics:

If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy you a house
(I would buy you a house)
I'd buy you furniture for your house
(Maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)
And if I had a million dollars
Well, I'd buy you a K-Car
(A nice Reliant automobile)
If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love

I'd build a tree fort in our yard
If I had million dollars
You could help, it wouldn't be that hard
If I had million dollars
Maybe we could put like a little tiny fridge in there somewhere
You know, we could just go up there and hang out
Like open the fridge and stuff
There would already be laid out foods for us
Like little pre-wrapped sausages and things

They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon
Well, can you blame 'em
Uh, yeah

Well, I'd buy you a fur coat
(But not a real fur coat that's cruel)
Well, I'd buy you an exotic pet
(Yep, like a llama or an emu)
(If I had a a million dollars)
Well, I'd buy you John Merrick's remains
(Ooh, all them crazy elephant bones)
And If I had a million dollars I'd buy your love

We wouldn't have to walk to the store
Now, we'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner
But we would eat Kraft Dinner
Of course we would, we’d just eat more
And buy really expensive ketchups with it
That’s right, all the fanciest ke... dijon ketchups!
Mmmmmm, Mmmm-Hmmm

Well, I'd buy you a green dress
(But not a real green dress, that's cruel)
Well, I'd buy you some art
(A Picasso or a Garfunkel)
Well, I'd buy you a monkey
(Haven't you always wanted a monkey)

I’d buy your love

If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars
If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars
I'd be rich

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
it might be worth it for a cd key or perhaps a code for xbox live trial. my brother needs an account so we can both whoop on people with our recon and flaming heads.

Are you sure you can really do this and you are not trying to trick me? I have spent the last 45 minutes researching how to unlock the armor on Google. After all that searching I haven't figured it out. I found something about completing the all of the vidmaster challenges on Halo 3 and Halo ODST and it will unlock the armor. I can't wait until September when Halo ODST comes out to get the armor.

heavenly was

I have a working code. I hacked the firmware in my 360. this allows me to examine the codes, and i found how to get the recon armor, as well as the flaming ninja head, that only bungie can have. There are two parts to the code, and first you need to make sure you have a computer and an ethernet cable to go straight to your computer, from your xbox. You'll need an FRID program, and you just need to find some information from your 360 only available through that program. After you find that info, i can show you how to go into the dashboard and enter the code to get your armor. What sort of trade do you propose for this info?

Tinytim is correct. Firmware is basically software for your hardware, and sometime uses FLASH memory. I don't know what bit encryption is used on the 360, though.

tiny tim

Are you sure you can really do this and you are not trying to trick me? I have spent the last 45 minutes researching how to unlock the armor on Google. After all that searching I haven't figured it out. I found something about completing the all of the vidmaster challenges on Halo 3 and Halo ODST and it will unlock the armor. I can't wait until September when Halo ODST comes out to get the armor.

I am not tricksy. I spent upwards of 3 weeks researching how to do this, because it was a top priority to me. I was the best in the game, but i had to be better.

bobbysox

I can help you though

X, A, B, DOWN, RIGHT, Y

God mode. Total invincibility to all attacks. You can just stand there and the aliens can't kill you. Heck, you could even put the controller down and they still can't do anything. You could even walk away from the Xbox and—crazy idea—talk to someone who's been sitting here for the past hour wondering if that was in fact an actual conversation she had earlier about going to the movies this afternoon and not just an incredibly realistic dream. In fact, you could come back to the game three hours later and you'd still have all your health. You could even come back to the game tomorrow—while a certain someone is working a 10-hour shift at Lane Bryant to pay the rent since someone else was recently "downsized" from Golden Swirl for "managerial reasons" that I'm sure were totally unrelated to his habit of napping in the service hallway—and you'd have the whole day all to yourself. Incredibly enough, Master Chief would be in fine, fine shape.