RockStar Supernova

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'C'Mon' Guys (and Gals)
don't get caught up in this shiat !!!!!!
Commercial Pop Junk for the Masses. !!!!!!
Nurture your own good taste !

Last edited:

TWLs wife

FireBrand said:
'C'Mon' Guys (and Gals)
To tell you truth. I like all kinds of music. I'm not big in anykind of music. Just something I can hear that time. So I think I judging anthing. Just writing what I was on the show & how I felt about it at the time. That's it.

BlackSheep

FireBrand said:
'C'Mon' Guys (and Gals)
Nurture your own good taste !
Who's caught up in it? :smack:
It's a diversion from all the other crap on TV! :bigwhoop:

Last edited:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWL's wife said:
To tell you truth. I like all kinds of music. I'm not big in anykind of music. Just something I can hear that time. So I think I judging anthing. Just writing what I was on the show & how I felt about it at the time. That's it.

I will recant just a little bit !
Whatever Floats your Boat !!!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BlackSheep said:
My boat would float but it's in dry dock-what type of music enthralls you FireBrand-dare I ask? :coffee:

Pretty diverse, yet never overly commercial........
You Ready,,,
Led Zeppelin, Bruce Cockburn, Uriah Heep, Donovan, Emerson, Lake & Palmer,
Soundgarden, Cat Stevens ( the rag-head biatch), The Strawbs, Sandy Denny,
Fairport Convention, Sharks (70's), Wishbone Ash, Rory Gallagher, Michael Hedges, Glenn Hughes, Deep Purple, Yes, Tull, Sabbath, Atomic Rooster, The Babys, Virgil Fox, Thunder, Todd Rundgren, Traffic, Steve Morse, Dixie Dreggs,
Ian Gillan Band, Tommy Bolin, Trapeze, UFO, Cream, Jeff Beck, Yardbirds, Glencoe, Rare Bird .........

Holy Shiat, you name it....................................................................
Just gettin' started..............

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FireBrand said:
You Ready,,,
Fairport Convention, Sharks (70's), Wishbone Ash, Rory Gallagher, Michael Hedges, Glenn Hughes, Deep Purple, Yes, Tull, Sabbath, Atomic Rooster, The Babys, Virgil Fox, Thunder, Todd Rundgren, Traffic, Steve Morse, Dixie Dreggs,
Ian Gillan Band, Tommy Bolin, Trapeze, UFO, Cream, Jeff Beck, Yardbirds, Glencoe, Rare Bird .........

Holy Shiat, you name it....................................................................

............Steeleye Span, Steely Dan, Tir-Na-Nog, Tangerine Dream, Mel Tillis,
Ry Cooder,
Oh Lord have Mercy..........please stop me now.................................

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FireBrand said:
............Steeleye Span, Steely Dan, Tir-Na-Nog, Tangerine Dream, Mel Tillis,
Ry Cooder,
Oh Lord have Mercy..........please stop me now.................................
Too Much Beer, So Little Time, So Much More....
To Be Continued.........................................

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FireBrand said:
Too Much Beer, So Little Time, So Much More....
To Be Continued.........................................

Not during Working Hours....
Evenings Only......
97.7 are almost there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
, well,
somewhat...............

Nanny Pam

Lilypad said:
Buh bye Stormy weather! :howdy:
Next week it's all over-
My $$ on Toby! :yay:
Whatchu think Nanny Pam and TWL's wifey? :huggy:

I cried when Storm sang that song to her Mom. It made me miss my Mom.
But it was time for her to go.

Lucas ...well, he gives me the creeps.

Magni is not as good as Toby.

I think the race is between Toby & Dilana.

Dilana will have a career in rock-n-roll no matter what happens now. The girl can sing.

I hope Toby wins. :yay:

TWLs wife

TWL's wife said:
I think honesty, But I don't really like it. Dilana Vs Toby. I still think for Dilana can win. She needs to grow up & grow some balls.
So I really Toby will win. Mostly he was asked three times now to sing own song. So I say Toby for the WIN!!! :yay:

Nanny Pam said:
I cried when Storm sang that song to her Mom. It made me miss my Mom.
But it was time for her to go.

Lucas ...well, he gives me the creeps.

Magni is not as good as Toby.

I think the race is between Toby & Dilana.

Dilana will have a career in rock-n-roll no matter what happens now. The girl can sing.

I hope Toby wins. :yay:
Looks like we think alike on this one. :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
FireBrand said:
You Ready,,,

Your taste in music may not be overly commercial now, but they were back when they were new. Deep purple, zepplin, Cream and Sabbath not commercial???
Soundgarden :confused:

Look, those remaining cats on Rockstar can sing...... They may not cover the tunes you like, but they have honest talent. (regardless of how commercial you think it is)

BlackSheep

Right on LordStanley-seems to me most of the bands FireBrand mentioned now "sing" for auto makers, camera companies and the like...hmmm :whistle:
Soundgarden, a Seattle atlernative band, best known for their song "Black Hole Sun"...many of their songs dealt with substance abuse, suicide, and depression... :jameo:

TWLs wife

BlackSheep said:
Right on LordStanley-seems to me most of the bands FireBrand mentioned now "sing" for auto makers, camera companies and the like...hmmm :whistle:
Soundgarden, a Seattle atlernative band, best known for their song "Black Hole Sun"...many of their songs dealt with substance abuse, suicide, and depression... :jameo:
:yeahthat: I also like rock music more then the other kinds of music. But I'm more into the classic rock 60's , 70's, 80's , 90's. I like some of the new rock bands to ( from today). :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Boooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooo

I can believe they picked Luca's over Toby and Dilana..... WTF is that???

That last song they sung with Luca's sucked......

Dilana might have gotten the better deal out ouf that. Gilby is going to help produce a record and she gets to sing with the house band. Sounds better that fronting Supernova.....