RockStar Supernova

Nanny Pam

TWL's wife said:
OMG,OMG, OMG!!!!! They picked Lucas . :faint: Lucas won!!!
It should have at least been Dilana to win. :tantrum SHE WAS ROBBED!! :bawl:

Hell yeah!
Lucas makes me :barf:
Toby was WAY better than Lucas.

But Dilana should have won.

Ponytail

Maybe if they loose the rights to use the name "SuperNova", they can void Lucas's contract and give it too Delana or Toby. BUT, I THINK, given the comment made by Tommy when giving Lucas the award "Lucas, You're a guy. You're in" says it all. Having a chick on the bus would be the downfall of the band, especially that one.

I didn't think Toby sounded bad at all. He has a sound with a likeness to that of "the Killers", though I don't care much for them either. He has a star quality about him, but like every band out there, they are not going to appeal to everybody.

Toby had a great voice, but that strong British accent just doesn't fit that band. Lucas seems to loose the accent somewhat when singing like most British singers do.

I'm very much looking forward to hearing a Delana CD produced by Gilby with Tommy and others playing on it for her. I think it'd be a fun CD. She's a pretty cool chick. :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ponytail said:
Maybe if they loose the rights to use the name "SuperNova", they can void Lucas's contract and give it too Delana or Toby. BUT, I THINK, given the comment made by Tommy when giving Lucas the award "Lucas, You're a guy. You're in" says it all. Having a chick on the bus would be the downfall of the band, especially that one.

I didn't think Toby sounded bad at all. He has a sound with a likeness to that of "the Killers", though I don't care much for them either. He has a star quality about him, but like every band out there, they are not going to appeal to everybody.

Toby had a great voice, but that strong British accent just doesn't fit that band. Lucas seems to loose the accent somewhat when singing like most British singers do.

I'm very much looking forward to hearing a Delana CD produced by Gilby with Tommy and others playing on it for her. I think it'd be a fun CD. She's a pretty cool chick. :yay:

she makes me :drool: :hot:

Ponytail

LordStanley said:
she makes me :drool: :hot:

Yea, me too. She could have me. :biggrin:

If you like her sound, check out this chick...she plays in VA sometimes. She's from Philly, could have me, and has an AWESOME voice.
Her name is Laura Lee. She used to sing the National Anthem before the Box Lacross games at the Spectrum in Philly. By far the best voice that I have ever heard sing that tune. I got goose bumps nearly everytime I heard her sing it. I miss hearing it, I truly do.

Anyhow, http://www.trippfabulous.com/

:yay: PT

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ponytail said:
Yea, me too. She could have me. :biggrin:

If you like her sound, check out this chick...she plays in VA sometimes. She's from Philly, could have me, and has an AWESOME voice.
Her name is Laura Lee. She used to sing the National Anthem before the Box Lacross games at the Spectrum in Philly. By far the best voice that I have ever heard sing that tune. I got goose bumps nearly everytime I heard her sing it. I miss hearing it, I truly do.

Anyhow, http://www.trippfabulous.com/

:yay: PT

Wings games, philly girl..... What more does a guy need???

Ah I miss the Spectrum.... Go Flyers!!

Ive been listening to her acoustic songs on the web site.... WOW.... Im impressed. Makes me want to go home and play

Lilypad

Rock Star Supernova

The band at the heart of the recently concluded CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova" has a new name, following the resolution of a trademark dispute with a pre-existing group that had used the Supernova moniker.

As part of the settlement, the TV band will now be called Rock Star Supernova. The group consists of drummer Tommy Lee, bassist Jason Newsted and guitarist Gilby Clarke, as well as vocalist Lukas Rossi, who won that position on last week's season finale of the show. :bigwhoop:

The original Supernova, based in Orange County, Calif., has released four albums and is best known for contributing the song "Chewbacca" to the cult movie "Clerks."

The group sued Mark Burnett Productions, Lee, his bandmates and others in June for trademark infringement and other claims. After a September 12 court proceeding, the federal District Court in San Diego ordered Mark Burnett Productions, Rockstar Entertainment and Burnett-affiliated JMBP Inc. to stop using the name "Supernova" in connection with performing, recording or selling music.

As for Rock Star Supernova, the band is already in the studio working on its debut album, due November 21 via Epic. Its first tour kicks off December 31 in Las Vegas. :bigwhoop: