scarriest movie you ever saw

Hessian

The Shining...
Turn of a Screw...

Sorry...I just don't watch horror movies: Too Blatent: I like the psychological thrillers

punjabigyrl

OHHH for the life of a scarry movie. Exorcist was not a scarry movie. It was a predictable movie. you knew what was going to happen. I loved the makeup and all.

punjabigyrl said:
OHHH for the life of a scarry movie. Exorcist was not a scarry movie. It was a predictable movie. you knew what was going to happen. I loved the makeup and all.
No it wasn't scary it was deeply distubing.
You mean you want your life to be like a character in a scary movie?

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
punjabigyrl said:
I was curious as to the scarriest movie you have seen. The movie that I found scarry is nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 after that it becomes predictable. I have seen most of the horror movies and quite disappointed because they become quite predictable.

Old Yellar. Especially when the boars attacked him :faint:

I

Inkpen

Scarriest movie?
Alien..still creaps me out.
Freddy, etc..predictable.
The Village...Hitch#### ending..cleaver premise.

Cowgirl

By far, the scariest movie I've ever seen is The Grudge. :faint: I was living alone in an old farmhouse when I saw it. I kept seeing that creepy kid with the big eyes....

I watched it with a friend, and when the girl in the movie turned around (and her jaw was gone so her tongue was hanging out) he grabbed me, and I let out a scream that would wake the dead. Usually I like scary movies, and once I see one I don't have a problem watching it again, but I will never EVER watch The Grudge again. I was in the theater watching another movie, when the Grudge 2 trailer came on, and i had to cover my eyes. :baby:

I kind of forgot "the werewolf", saw it when I was 11. I had to walk home about 1 1/2 miles after watching it. Alone, since my friends lived the other direction, in the dark and the last 1/2 mile was unlit deserted road. Fastest 1/2 mile ever.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
mainman said:
The video from the Rondevous of Dowhat singing Neil Diamond songs...:yikes: :twitch:
Could I get a copy of that please.
I'd like to show it to my Mommy and Daddy. They would be so proud of their middle child.

ocean733

I haven't seen a really scary movie in a long, LONG time. I don't know why, but I can't be scared. I'm dying to watch a movie that will make me be afraid to go into a dark room by myself!!

onebdzee

off the shelf
ocean733 said:
I haven't seen a really scary movie in a long, LONG time. I don't know why, but I can't be scared. I'm dying to watch a movie that will make me be afraid to go into a dark room by myself!!

Check your karma

Scariest movie I have ever seen...........

The original House of Wax....I was 11 and it was the very first scary movie I ever went to(and also the first 3D one) :faint:

M

Mousebaby

Cowgirl said:
By far, the scariest movie I've ever seen is The Grudge. :faint: I was living alone in an old farmhouse when I saw it. I kept seeing that creepy kid with the big eyes....

I watched it with a friend, and when the girl in the movie turned around (and her jaw was gone so her tongue was hanging out) he grabbed me, and I let out a scream that would wake the dead. Usually I like scary movies, and once I see one I don't have a problem watching it again, but I will never EVER watch The Grudge again. I was in the theater watching another movie, when the Grudge 2 trailer came on, and i had to cover my eyes. :baby:

:yeahthat: That has to be the scariest movie I have ever seen. I haven't seen Grudge 2, not sure I want to! It took me months to be able to sleep in the complete darkness again. My husband got tired of sleeping on the edge of the bed with me clinging to him like white on rice! :faint:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
"Alien", the first one. That darned critter was nasty. Plus, the way the directors used the eerie soundtrack and lighting effects. Very creepy!

You just knew something bad was going to happen, but from where?

I don't remember the name of it, but it was a long time ago. It was a stupid movie, but scared me a lot. These creatures were like little parachutes or something that wouold drop down over your head and suffocate you. That's all I remember about it.
The there was "The Tingler" it had a scene inside a movie theater where the creature was crawling under the seats. So if you saw it in a movie theater it was way cool. You'd see people pulling their legs up unto the seats, grabbing each others legs. etc. A riot!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I've seen a lot of scary movies Freddy, Jason, Michael (Halloween) and totally gross scary movies Texas Chainsaw, Hitcher, etc, but none of them made me leave the room or theater.
But this one movie....The ex and I were watching it at home in the living room. It was so intensely unnerving that I didn't realize that I'd left the couch and was backing away until I backed into the kitchen counter. That broke my trance long enough to see that he had backed into the dining room. We actually turned it off and left the house to take a break from it. The movie was Dead Calm. I can watch it now without running but that first time....totally freaky.

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
I've seen a lot of scary movies Freddy, Jason, Michael (Halloween) and totally gross scary movies Texas Chainsaw, Hitcher, etc, but none of them made me leave the room or theater.
But this one movie....The ex and I were watching it at home in the living room. It was so intensely unnerving that I didn't realize that I'd left the couch and was backing away until I backed into the kitchen counter. That broke my trance long enough to see that he had backed into the dining room. We actually turned it off and left the house to take a break from it. The movie was Dead Calm. I can watch it now without running but that first time....totally freaky.
Nicole Kidman's break out role :yay: